eFax has me hostage

Adele

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2003 07:19 pm
]Does anyone else have a problem with eFax?
Ever since I got the free version of eFax it WILL NOT let me open any of my jpegs, or any jpegs that I find that I have found randomly on the internet and would like to save and open later. It will come up with a 'yellow, triangle sign, ''Failed to Open"'
I have dealt with this through the efax people and I'd just about rather hit my head into a brick wall.
I have uninstalled, re-installed.......yada,yada, yada.
Please, there's gotta be somebody out there that has dealt with this and won. Rolling Eyes
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 608 • Replies: 1
No top replies

quinn1

Reply Wed 26 Nov, 2003 03:41 pm
humm..all I can think of is the file association...have you checked that?
Go to your computer/documents and find something thats a jpeg, right click on it, open with and see if theres some viewer or program that shouldnt be trying to view it. You know, usually you have photoshop or something that associates with jpegs and the like, or you can make that be the program that opens them all the time...if you look at the bottom of that open with box you'll see a box to check that says 'always use this program to open files of this type'.
I dont know how that would effect it on your browser though. Interesting.
Do you really need this efax?
What are you using for a browser?

Surprised no one else has a quick and helpful answer for ya though.
0 Replies