White Collar Crime

Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2009 06:33 am
Time for all these bankers(wankers) and their cronies to be put in the slammar for the chaos they have caused.

Repossess their mansion's,take their luxury cars and clear out their bank account's :thumbup:
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 690 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Numpty

Reply Sat 4 Apr, 2009 09:47 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;64885 wrote:
Time for all these bankers(wankers) and their cronies to be put in the slammar for the chaos they have caused.

Repossess their mansion's,take their luxury cars and clear out their bank account's :thumbup:

Whilst i agree with you to a point. We as a people need to take account for our own greediness. How many people 'thought' that'll be alright I can afford that, wages are going up. We all need to take our own resonsibility for the amount we borrowed versus what we could pay back. Banks gave it us for sure. How many people budgeted? Not enough.

I budget to my means, does anyone else?
Sabz5150

Reply Sun 5 Apr, 2009 09:29 am
@Numpty,
Numpty;64896 wrote:
Whilst i agree with you to a point. We as a people need to take account for our own greediness. How many people 'thought' that'll be alright I can afford that, wages are going up. We all need to take our own resonsibility for the amount we borrowed versus what we could pay back. Banks gave it us for sure. How many people budgeted? Not enough.

I budget to my means, does anyone else?

I don't. My wife however, being the gatekeeper and keymaster of the collective income of this household, does :rollinglaugh:

What happened is the conservative's so-called "ownership society" was in reality the loanership society. Credit was your friend. Turning the homestead from a asset to a barganing chip (which is 110% against the true conservative grain) became the new big thing. It was an artificial bubble propped up by borrowing, then borrowing upon that borrowing (how many have transferred balances from one credit card to another to avoid fees?).

For the past eight years, these people wanted something for nothing... buy now, pay whenever if at all. Borrow against what you do not own, pay for something you cannot afford, let everyone else foot the REAL costs.
0 Replies