Geocentric Earth

Reply Sun 18 Nov, 2007 01:58 pm
I just recieved a pamphlet in the mail advertising my free copy of the GECENTRIC BIBLE.

For those of you to lazy to find out what that is, GEOCENTRICISM is the belief that the Earth is the center of the universe and is stationary, and that everything else revolves around the earth.

Yes there is a growing faction, and a decently funded group of people who still support this, and claim that NO scientist has proven it wrong.

I implore any and all of you to read this book GEOCENTRIC BIBLE, and discuss and debate here. Please do not come here to argue your point, if it wasnt until this thread that you had even heard the word Geocentric or knew what it meant.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 681 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Numpty

Reply Sun 18 Nov, 2007 02:36 pm
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;45862 wrote:
I just recieved a pamphlet in the mail advertising my free copy of the GECENTRIC BIBLE.

For those of you to lazy to find out what that is, GEOCENTRICISM is the belief that the Earth is the center of the universe and is stationary, and that everything else revolves around the earth.

Yes there is a growing faction, and a decently funded group of people who still support this, and claim that NO scientist has proven it wrong.

I implore any and all of you to read this book GEOCENTRIC BIBLE, and discuss and debate here. Please do not come here to argue your point, if it wasnt until this thread that you had even heard the word Geocentric or knew what it meant.

looked it up on the inernet, quite interesting stuff, i am however not sure there claim that the britanica somehow validates their claims is true. Sure it may not prove the earth does not spin but it certainly does not prove it doesn't (make sense?) What I am saying is it easy to interperet something to agree with what you believe.
0 Replies