Breaking News- The Real Noahs Ark Found On Mt. Ararat

Reply Mon 10 May, 2010 10:11 pm
While disbelievrs continue to make fun of the Bible, the real Noahs Ark has been found on Mt. Ararat above 13,000 feet. This discovery confirms what others in the past have stated about it's existance on Mount Ararat. It also confirms that Jesus Christ Himself was correct when He told us, the flood and the Ark really occured. Believers and non believers alike, cannot believe it really does exist. Yet everyday the group that made the discovery, continues to confirm their discovery. They have already been in no less then seven rooms of the Ark. And the link below will show video, and still shots of the Arks interior. The Arks reality, is now also being confirmed by Turkish officials.
No doubt this is a gift from God, to show an unbelieving world that the Bible is true. Now be prepared to hear the screams of non believers, athiest, agnostics, and evolutionist. No doubt, they will call this discovery a fake. Yet their claims will be proven to be as false, as their false beliefs. Consider the link below.

NoahsArkSearch.net - Breaking News of Noahs Ark Search Network
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,645 • Replies: 6
No top replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Mon 10 May, 2010 10:28 pm
@Campbell34,
Latest Noah's Ark 'just wood planted on Ararat'

A hoax like all of the other "Ark Discoveries".
Campbell34

Reply Mon 10 May, 2010 10:49 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;71745 wrote:
Latest Noah's Ark 'just wood planted on Ararat'

A hoax like all of the other "Ark Discoveries".

Just wood planted? LOL Who could plant a structure that is hundreds of feet long in less than a years time? Were not talking just about, (SOME WOOD PLANTED). We are most likely talking about hundreds of tons of wood, and all constructed deep below the ice. And at an altitude of 13,000 feet, without any trails or roads leading to the site? How could they build this structure when the weather on Ararat alone would not allow equipment, or the time for such a venture? And how could it be done, without anyone seeing it being built? And who would spend the hundreds of millions of dollars it would take to construct such a vessel deep below the ice?
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Tue 11 May, 2010 01:04 pm
@Campbell34,
Campbell34;71747 wrote:
Just wood planted? LOL Who could plant a structure that is hundreds of feet long in less than a years time? Were not talking just about, (SOME WOOD PLANTED). We are most likely talking about hundreds of tons of wood, and all constructed deep below the ice. And at an altitude of 13,000 feet, without any trails or roads leading to the site? How could they build this structure when the weather on Ararat alone would not allow equipment, or the time for such a venture? And how could it be done, without anyone seeing it being built? And who would spend the hundreds of millions of dollars it would take to construct such a vessel deep below the ice?
even the truck that transported it. " ~Dr.Price

According to Doctor Price a member of the original team, it was a real structure that was built a long time ago, it was just moved up the mountain.

He also noted that there were cobwebs in the structure something that simply couldn't exist at that altitude, which is further evidence this is all just a hoax.

And considering the sheer number of Ark hoaxes I have no reason to believe this one is any better.
Campbell34

Reply Tue 11 May, 2010 10:27 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;71751 wrote:
even the truck that transported it. " ~Dr.Price

According to Doctor Price a member of the original team, it was a real structure that was built a long time ago, it was just moved up the mountain.

He also noted that there were cobwebs in the structure something that simply couldn't exist at that altitude, which is further evidence this is all just a hoax.

And considering the sheer number of Ark hoaxes I have no reason to believe this one is any better.

We do not have a picture of the outside of the Ark because it is buried under deep ice. They had to tunnel down to even get inside of it. And the negative story about the Ark being a fake came from Randall Price, who has been searching for the Ark for years, yet was unable to locate it. Randall Price and his story is based on rumors. He has no first hand knowledge as to the actual location of the expeditions discovery. Randall never went anywhere with this team. And he just assumed where they went. As far as wood being placed there from the Black Sea. Randall was asked where that wood actually came from. Yet was unable to answer that question. Randall was asked by expdeition leaders to appear on a news show with them to air his comments, yet he refused to do that also. If anything, I believe Randall Price is suffering from a case of sour grapes. He is now telling us he is going to be starting his own expedition to search for the Ark next year. Yet I believe Randall is a little late. Turkish officials have already confirmed the discovery made by the Chinese, and both the Chinese and the Turkish officials will be asking scientist to consider what was found up there.

The Ark was not always buried in deep ice, and there are many eyewitiness accounts that will tell you this. So to believe that spiderwebs would not be present would be a mistake. I myself was on Pikes Peak in Colorado some years back. And it's Peak is at an elevation of 14,100 feet. Present on that mountain are numerous ground hogs that are nesting up there. And that is a full 1100 feet about the Arks Discovery on Ararat.

And again, we are not talking about some planted wood. We are speaking about an ancient structure of great size that was not built by a few guys on their summer vacation.

Chinese team leader adresses Randall Price link below.

NoahsArkSearch.net - ??????????
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Wed 12 May, 2010 09:24 am
@Campbell34,
Campbell34;71753 wrote:
We do not have a picture of the outside of the Ark because it is buried under deep ice. They had to tunnel down to even get inside of it. And the negative story about the Ark being a fake came from Randall Price, who has been searching for the Ark for years, yet was unable to locate it. Randall Price and his story is based on rumors. He has no first hand knowledge as to the actual location of the expeditions discovery. Randall never went anywhere with this team. And he just assumed where they went. As far as wood being placed there from the Black Sea. Randall was asked where that wood actually came from. Yet was unable to answer that question. Randall was asked by expdeition leaders to appear on a news show with them to air his comments, yet he refused to do that also. If anything, I believe Randall Price is suffering from a case of sour grapes. He is now telling us he is going to be starting his own expedition to search for the Ark next year. Yet I believe Randall is a little late. Turkish officials have already confirmed the discovery made by the Chinese, and both the Chinese and the Turkish officials will be asking scientist to consider what was found up there.

Is Dr.Price lying? I guess we'll find out won't we? We'll have to wait until real scientists are able to fully examine it, but I'm not holding my breathe.

Quote:
The Ark was not always buried in deep ice, and there are many eyewitiness accounts that will tell you this. So to believe that spiderwebs would not be present would be a mistake. I myself was on Pikes Peak in Colorado some years back. And it's Peak is at an elevation of 14,100 feet. Present on that mountain are numerous ground hogs that are nesting up there. And that is a full 1100 feet about the Arks Discovery on Ararat.

There is a huge difference between hogs and spiders. Hogs are furry warm-blooded creatures. Insects and spiders of all sorts generally don't do so well at higher altitudes. Which is why some mosquito rich areas animals will climb the mountain to escape mosquitoes if they get too bad.

Quote:
And again, we are not talking about some planted wood. We are speaking about an ancient structure of great size that was not built by a few guys on their summer vacation.

No, the structure was an existing ancient structure, it was simply moved.

Quote:
Chinese team leader adresses Randall Price link below.

NoahsArkSearch.net - ??????????

[/QUOTE]

Okay so it's a "he said she said" situation. Like I said, we'll just just have to wait and find out.
Campbell34

Reply Thu 13 May, 2010 09:54 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;71759 wrote:
Is Dr.Price lying? I guess we'll find out won't we? We'll have to wait until real scientists are able to fully examine it, but I'm not holding my breathe.

There is a huge difference between hogs and spiders. Hogs are furry warm-blooded creatures. Insects and spiders of all sorts generally don't do so well at higher altitudes. Which is why some mosquito rich areas animals will climb the mountain to escape mosquitoes if they get too bad.

No, the structure was an existing ancient structure, it was simply moved.

Okay so it's a "he said she said" situation. Like I said, we'll just just have to wait and find out.[/QUOTE]

Price was not lying, yet he was baseing his beliefs on rumors that had little to do with what Noahs Ark Ministries found. You said it was an existing structure that was moved. Moved from where? From somewhere on the mountain? Or from the Black Sea? So far we can't get Dr. Price to tell us the exact location from where this structure came from. And this structure is huge, who could of moved such a structure, and then buried it deep below the ice? How could they of accomplished this, without the use of heavy equipment? Where Noahs Ark Ministries discovered this structure, it is not possible to get there by any truck, or transport.

And it would be a big mistake to believe that spiders are not found high up in mountain ranges as the link below will show you.
Spiders in High Mountain Ecosystems
Caucasian Spiders Spider Habitats

And the only one involved in he said she said, is Dr. Price. And that is because he is taking the words of others. Noah's Ark Ministries is giving first hand accounts. They are not spreading rumors.
0 Replies