Care in the community

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2003 06:56 am
Does anybody know more about the british break- /bigbeat formation "Care in the community"? I know some of their songs but I' ve never heard something about an album. There must be at least one.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 625 • Replies: 3
No top replies

mac11

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2003 08:53 am
Hi and welcome to A2K. Is "Care in the Community" the name of a band?
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2003 02:09 pm
Yeah, its a band ... apparently an as yet obscure one. A googlesearch readilly turned up one album and one 2-cut sampler, available through several retailers and etailers, and several reviews of varying flavor. Any radio station playing the group's music should be able to direct you to a purchase point for their work, too.
0 Replies

session victim

Reply Wed 26 Nov, 2003 01:24 am
At first I want to thank you for the nice welcome and fast replies. I like this forum very much. Our german forums are a little more trivial, sometimes unpersonal.

There is definitely a band called "Care in the community" but also a record label. For the band I only found out about some singles and
on this site there are sound samples of them too: http://www.djnexus.com/main_view.cfm/a/73887/Care%20in%20the%20Community

I guess the full album, I'm searching for, doesn't still exist ( is this a correct phrase? ) . Perhaps they don't have enough songs yet.

For all who are interested, there is a site called www.musicline.de , they have masses of bands in their archives and for nearly each cd all tracks can be heard as samples. Is there an international site like this?
0 Replies