only in California: Transgender minister to keep job

Reply Wed 31 Oct, 2007 09:26 am
thoughts?

FOXNews.com - Methodist Council Allows Transgendered Minister to Keep Job - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 848 • Replies: 11
No top replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Wed 31 Oct, 2007 12:09 pm
@Silverchild79,

Do you work for Fox News ?
0 Replies

Silverchild79

Reply Wed 31 Oct, 2007 12:14 pm
@Silverchild79,
no

but if I want to know what going on with liberals fabricating war crimes or over runnin relgion it seems Fox is the only one who covers it

just like if I want information on the truth about Blackwater I would try anywhere but Fox News
Whatever cv

Reply Wed 31 Oct, 2007 01:50 pm
@Silverchild79,
Silverchild79;43791 wrote:
no

but if I want to know what going on with liberals fabricating war crimes or over runnin relgion it seems Fox is the only one who covers it

just like if I want information on the truth about Blackwater I would try anywhere but Fox News

ROFLMAO!!!

Evangelical ruined religion...we had a nice little reputation of being the good guys before those anti-constitutional closet gays joined forces with the pro-wealthy, atni-American neocons and destroyed this nation of ours.
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Thu 1 Nov, 2007 08:47 am
@Silverchild79,
Silverchild79;43791 wrote:
no

LOL medication time Very Happy
Silverchild79

Reply Thu 1 Nov, 2007 08:56 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;43868 wrote:
LOL medication time Very Happy

so if I'm so wrong and Fox is faking everything show me something. Show me some proof, show me anything. The fact is the majority of the media is left leaning, hell CBS actually presented fabricated military records to try and get Karry in office, I don't here you calling them out

so why Fox? Do you have any proof? No, you simply cast them aside because they report news that's evidence against your stance
scooby-doo cv

Reply Thu 1 Nov, 2007 09:02 am
@Silverchild79,
Silverchild79;43871 wrote:
so if I'm so wrong and Fox is faking everything show me something. Show me some proof, show me anything. The fact is the majority of the media is left leaning, hell CBS actually presented fabricated military records to try and get Karry in office, I don't here you calling them out

so why Fox? Do you have any proof? No, you simply cast them aside because they report news that's evidence against your stance

Dont try to compare Fox with other news stations,none comes close to the in your face right-wing propaganda Fox spews out,even here in the UK,Fox is well known for its right-wing views,the O'reilly factor and hannity's america :eek:
0 Replies

Adam Bing

Reply Thu 1 Nov, 2007 09:10 am
@Silverchild79,
Silverchild79;43871 wrote:

Silverchild, lets hark back to those days of the Kerry campaign.

What exactly was fabricated?

Fact: Kerry served in Vietnam and was a decorated officer.

Fact: Bush not only did not serve there but he could not even do the complete term of the posting with the Alabama national Guards which was where he was allowed to cop out to escape active duty. The same man who sends other peoples childern to die today in Iraq.

These are facts. But the nation willingly blinded itself and allowed a fabricated scandal at CBS to take precedence over the above two facts which are not in doubt.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Thu 1 Nov, 2007 09:18 am
@Adam Bing,
Adam Bing;43875 wrote:
Silverchild, lets hark back to those days of the Kerry campaign.

Fact: Kerry served in Vietnam and was a decorated officer.

Fact: Bush not only did not serve there but he could not even do the complete term of the posting with the Alabama national Guards which was where he was allowed to cop out to escape active duty. The same man who sends other peoples childern to die today in Iraq.

These are facts. But the nation willingly blinded itself and allowed a fabricated scandal at CBS to take precedence over the above two facts which are not in doubt.

Well said :thumbup: who would you want as commander in chief,a decorated officer,from a wealthy family,who volunteered to go to vietnam,or a guy from a wealthy family,who didnt even turn up for his national gaurd duties ?
0 Replies

Silverchild79

Reply Thu 1 Nov, 2007 09:23 am
@Adam Bing,
Adam Bing;43875 wrote:

have you both been living under a rock?

Dan Rather in Crisis -- Tell the Truth! 2004 -- Media Research Center

CBS: Bush documents can’t be verified - Politics - MSNBC.com

CBS lied, presented fabricated news. But you don't care, because they were on your side of the issue. Meanwhile Fox News has done nothing along these lines but once you see their URL in a thread you disregard it.

Let me give you both a hint, reality is not defined as that with which you agree. When you challange a news item present proof (as I did), or be ready to have your post deleted as it is off topic.
Pinochet73

Reply Thu 1 Nov, 2007 07:27 pm
@Silverchild79,
Everyone has access to God.
0 Replies

Adam Bing

Reply Fri 2 Nov, 2007 01:07 am
@Silverchild79,
Silverchild79;43879 wrote:
have you both been living under a rock?

Dan Rather in Crisis -- Tell the Truth! 2004 -- Media Research Center

CBS: Bush documents can’t be verified - Politics - MSNBC.com

CBS lied, presented fabricated news. But you don't care, because they were on your side of the issue. Meanwhile Fox News has done nothing along these lines but once you see their URL in a thread you disregard it.

Let me give you both a hint, reality is not defined as that with which you agree. When you challange a news item present proof (as I did), or be ready to have your post deleted as it is off topic.

Whoa Big Fella. All I am saying is whether the documents were fabricated or not was not important enough to completely gloss over the real issue: How Bush evaded his measly National Guard duties while Kerry stood in the line of fire in Vietnam.

Here is a man who took a cop out on his cop out. And we elect him twice. You are right Silverchild. We have no right to complain about Bush. A people get the leader they deserve.
0 Replies