To Christians Only: WHO IS THE PROMISED NATION?

Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2009 11:41 am
Request: This discussion topic is ment to be addressed to the Christians ONLY. Those who do not believe in the Bible or GOD are kindly requested to not interfer with this discussion.

[SIZE="3"]The Promised NATION To Carry the Final PROPHETHOOD ![/SIZE]

Jesus (peace be upon him) said to the Jews in Matthew 21:43:

"43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a NATION bringing forth the fruits thereof."

When the children of Israel (Jews) had altered and changed, God took away the prophethood and the message from them and gave it to another nation. What the prophets warned the children of Israel had happened, and that is transferring the goodness to another nation. Who is the new nation, and what are their descriptions?

[SIZE="2"]Who is that Promised NATION?[/SIZE]

The answer is very simple and it's crystal clear. I will try to give my explanation/analyis in the following starting from verse 33:

[Matthew 21:33-46] (KJV)

33 Hear another parable: There was a certain householder, which planted a vineyard, and hedged it round about, and digged a winepress in it, and built a tower, and let it out to husbandmen, and went into a far country:

Explanation:

the 'householder' = GOD
'vineyard' = The God's religion and message to mankind
'husbandmen' = The House of Israel (Jews). God gave them the responsibility to protect his true message, obey his laws, and to spread (convey) God's message.

34 And when the time of the fruit drew near, he sent his servants to the husbandmen, that they might receive the fruits of it.

Explanation:

'servants' of the hoseholder = the messengers (prophets) of God.

35 And the husbandmen took his servants, and beat one, and killed another, and stoned another.

Explanation:

the Jews (husbandmen) received the messengers of God by beating some, killing and stoning others.

36 Again, he sent other servants more than the first: and they did unto them likewise.

Explanation:

Again, God sent other messengers (prophets) to the Jews, and the Jews did unto those prophets like what they did to the previous ones (beating, killing & stoning them).

37 But last of all he sent unto them his son, saying, They will reverence my son.

Explanation:

Then God sent the last messenger (Jesus) to those husbandmen (Jews).

'his son' = Jesus (peace be upon him).

38 But when the husbandmen saw the son, they said among themselves, This is the heir; come, let us kill him, and let us seize on his inheritance.

Explanation:

the husbandmen (Jews) decided to kill this last messenger (Jesus) so they can have their own laws and not God's laws.

39 And they caught him, and cast him out of the vineyard, and slew him.

Explanation:

The Jews caught this messenger (Jesus), disapproved his prophet-hood (cast him out of the vineyard), and killed him (of course they thought they did that).

40 When the lord therefore of the vineyard cometh, what will he do unto those husbandmen?

Explanation:

'the lord of the vineyard' = God

So, Jesus asked the Jews what do they think this lord would do to those husbandmen after beating and killing his servants (messengers)!

41 They say unto him, He will miserably destroy those wicked men, and will let out his vineyard unto other husbandmen, which shall render him the fruits in their seasons.

Explanation:

The Jews answered Jesus by saying the Lord will destroy those wicked (evil) men, and the Lord will let out his vineyard (Religion, God's message) unto other husbandmen (new people who carry the message), and those new husbandmen shall honestly take care and protect the vineyard and deliver its fruits (God's teachings and laws) in their seasons (as prescribed and told by the owner of the vineyard: God).

42 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?

Explanation:

'The stone which the builders rejected' = Ishmael and his mother Hagr. (refers to the sons of Ishmael).

'become the head of the corner' = become the head and glory of the Religion of Abraham.

43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

Explanation:

'The Kingdom of God' = The Prophet-hood

Here Jesus (PBUH) told the Jews that this would be the end of the prophet-hood in the House of Israel. God would give the final prophet-hood to that nation ('The stone which the builders rejected') so they would protect it forever.

Remember that the chief priests and Pharisees represent the Religious symbol of the Jewish people (Jewish Nation: The House of Israel), so when Jesus (PBUH) was talking to them he meant the Religion & Prophet-hood legacy of the House of Israel (Which Jesus (PBUH) was a member of!).

44 And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.

Explanation:

'this stone' = ('The stone which the builders rejected'), the sons of Ishmael as explained above.

Jesus (PBUH) told the Jews that the enemies of this nation (that would be given the Kingdom of God) will be eventually broken and defeated.

45 And when the chief priests and Pharisees had heard his parables, they perceived that he spake of them.

46 But when they sought to lay hands on him, they feared the multitude, because they took him for a prophet.

Jesus (peace be upon him) was the last chance for the Jews of keeping the choice and selection, he said that any tree, which does not bring forth good fruit, will be hewn down, and when the Jews denied him and tried to kill him, the green tree was cut and dried. It was thrown into the flame, the flame of God's anger and misguidance, and another tree bloomed.

Indeed, God dried the children of Israel's tree and burned it, sprouted another tree that was dry and never had prophets from the offspring of Ishmael (PBUH). It is the nation that, God instigated upon the children of Israel.

-----------
[SIZE="2"]Comments:[/SIZE]
-----------
Prophet MuhammadHere is what is written in the Jewish Encyclopedia about 'Ishmael':

"Eldest son of Abraham by his concubine Hagar; born when Abraham was eighty-six years of age (Gen. xvi. 15, 16). God promised Abraham that His blessing should be upon Ishmael, who, He foretold, would beget twelve princes and would become a GREAT NATION (Gen. xvii. 18, 20)." http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/view.jsp
---
* Comment: Remember that in the Bible language, when God blesses someone (in addition to make his sons a great NATION) has only one meaning: The PROPHETHOOD.
----
Kedar (who was one of the sons of Ishmael) was the ancestor of prophet Mohammed (peace be upon him); and it is through him that prophet Mohammed's (peace be upon him) descent is traced to Ishmael [According to the Jewish Encyclopedia, about KEDAR: http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/view.jsp ]

---------
[SIZE="3"]IMPORTANT[/SIZE]
---------
Remember that this Promised Nation was also called a "Foolish" NATION
(King James Bible) [Romans 10:19]:
"But I say, Did not Israel know? First Moses saith, I will provoke you to jealousy by them that are no people, and by a foolish nation I will anger you."

This passage refers to [Deuteronomy 32:21]: "They (Jews) have made Me (God) jealous with what is not God; They have provoked Me to anger with their idols. So I will make them jealous with those who are not a people; I will provoke them to anger with a foolish nation,"

The scriptures mention a description of the nation of the kingdom that is a foolish despicable and humiliated nation that never worshipped God and His statutes were not sent to them. A nation, which the children of Israel (Jews) wondered how the leadership and selection could be transferred to them?
The new chosen nation, the nation that was despised, was an illiterate and ignorant nation which God used to tease the children of Israel, God said about prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and his honorable companions: {that He may enrage the disbelievers with them.} (Quran, Al-Fateh: 29).

And Indeed, the despicable (foolish) nation becomes the chosen, and the chosen (Jews) nation becomes despicable, as David said, "This stone that the builders rejected has become the cornerstone. This is the Lord’s doing; it is marvelous in our eyes." (Psalms: 118/22-23)

And about this new chosen NATION who used to be despicable & foolish, and the wonderful achievements of Prophet Muhammad (peace & blessings of Allah be upon him) we may quote Thomas Carlyle (in Heroes And Hero-worship). He writes:

"To the Arab nation it was a birth from darkness into light; Arabia first become alive by means of it. A poor shepherd people ,roaming unnoticed in its deserts since the creation of the world, a hero-prophet was sent down to them with a word they could believe: see, the unnoticed becomes world-notable, the small has grown world-great,' within one century afterward, Arabia is at Grenada on this hand, Delhi on that, glancing in valor and splendor and the light of genius, Arabia shines through long ages over a section of the world. Belief is great, long-living, The history of a nation becomes fruitful, soul-elevating, great, so soon as it believes. These Arabs, the man Mahomet and that one century-is it not as if a spark had fallen, one spark, on a world of what seemed black, unnoticeable sand, but, the sand proves explosive powder, blazes heaven-high from Delhi to Grenada. I said ,the great man was always a lightning out of heaven; the rest of men waited for him like fuel and then they too would flame." --- [Thomas Carlyle in Heroes And Hero-worship]
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,017 • Replies: 0
No top replies