What Jesus (pbuh) said about Muhammed (pbuh)?

Reply Sat 21 Mar, 2009 07:30 am
[SIZE="3"]What Jesus (pbuh) said about Muhammed (pbuh)? [/SIZE]

This refers to the following video clip taken from a lecture by Khalid Yasin given at Sydney, Australia. Khalid Yasin is an american muslim who converted from christianity more than 30 years ago.
This question refers to:

YouTube - What Jesus(pbuh) said about Muhammed(pbuh)? - Khalid Yasin
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,014 • Replies: 15
No top replies

SWORD of GOD

Reply Sat 21 Mar, 2009 07:33 am
@SWORD of GOD,
[SIZE="2"]22[/SIZE] new Australian brothers and sisters entered Islam after hearing the truth while at this lecture given by brother Khalid Yasin. They came up to the stage and took their Shahada (Islamic testimony of faith).

Watch this inspiring event here

YouTube - 22 people accept Islam After Brother Khalid Yasin lecture
Numpty

Reply Sat 21 Mar, 2009 11:29 pm
@SWORD of GOD,
Wow, more staged propaganda, getting desperate now aye?
SWORD of GOD

Reply Sun 22 Mar, 2009 05:33 am
@Numpty,
Numpty;64672 wrote:
Wow, more staged propaganda, getting desperate now aye?

As usual in this site, here is one pathetic atheist who jumped like ... into a topic that concerns only the followers of two religions because he and his atheists friends in these forums do not have anything useful or interesting to discuss among themselves.

Just pathetic. I suggest they try to create a new fourm entilted 'Atheism" and I am sure it will always be empty!
Numpty

Reply Sun 22 Mar, 2009 12:53 pm
@SWORD of GOD,
SWORD of GOD;64675 wrote:
As usual in this site, here is one pathetic atheist who jumped like ... into a topic that concerns only the followers of two religions because he and his atheists friends in these forums do not have anything useful or interesting to discuss among themselves.

Just pathetic. I suggest they try to create a new fourm entilted 'Atheism" and I am sure it will always be empty!

You my friend are very welcome Very Happy
SWORD of GOD

Reply Sun 22 Mar, 2009 09:38 pm
@Numpty,
[SIZE="2"]More Australian converts to Islam after hearing the lectures of brother Khalid Yasin.[/SIZE]

SIX new Australian Ladies entered Islam after hearing the truth while at the lecture given by brother Khalid Yasin. They came up to the stage and took their Shahada (Islamic testimony of faith).

Watch this new inspiring event here

YouTube - YouTube - Six Ladies Converting To ISLAM .. Liv
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Mon 23 Mar, 2009 01:40 am
@SWORD of GOD,
Fraud

In 2005 researchers for the Australian television program Sunday[5] found that Yasin had embellished his resume and engaged in a pattern of fraud with his companies.[9] One incident occurred in 2004, Yasin traveled from his UK residence to Australia, armed with elaborate promotional materials for his startup IBC venture. One brochure, complete with photos and architects' drawings, gave details of a proposed TV broadcast center in England's Coventry Technology Park. Depicting IBC as "a unique investment opportunity" that "will host up to 50 multimedia TV channels and five radio stations," Yasin held fundraisers ostensibly designed to help launch the company. At one 2004 event, some $90,000 was pledged in a single evening.[5]

But all the money raised by Yasin quickly disappeared, and IBC never materialized. According to Walid Ali, managing director of the Islamic Broadcasting Group, Yasin's brochure was "a work of fiction, indeed fraud" -- "the drawings were lifted from someone else's brochure." Moreover, Yasin's only connection with Coventry Technology Park was a small office space rented out by his UK associate, Channel Islam, which broke its lease in 2007 and was thereafter pursued by debt collectors.
SWORD of GOD

Reply Mon 23 Mar, 2009 09:57 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
[SIZE="2"]"They (the lying disbelievers) intend to put out the Light of Allah (i.e. the religion of Islam, this Quran, and Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)) with their mouths. But Allah will bring His Light to perfection even though the disbelievers hate (it)."
[The Noble Quran 61:14]
[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Australian Br. Timber reverts to Islam[/SIZE]

Our new brotherTimber is an Australian Christian who has decided to embrace Islam after witnessing the truth. He declared his shahada (testamony of faith) during a lecture given by our Brother Skeikh Kahlid Yasin.

Watch this inspring event live here

YouTube - Australian Br. Timber reverts to Islam - by Br. Khalid Yasin
SWORD of GOD

Reply Mon 23 Mar, 2009 10:02 pm
@SWORD of GOD,
[SIZE="2"]"They (the lying disbelievers) intend to put out the Light of Allah (i.e. the religion of Islam, this Quran, and Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)) with their mouths. But Allah will bring His Light to perfection even though the disbelievers hate (it)."
[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Australian Br. Tony Reverts to Islam [/SIZE]

Brother Tony is another new Australian Christian who investigated Islam and believed it to be the truth. He declared his shahada (testamony of faith) during a lecture given by our Brother Skeikh Kahlid Yasin.

YouTube - Australian Br. Tony reverts to Islam - by Br. Khalid Yasin
SWORD of GOD

Reply Mon 23 Mar, 2009 10:12 pm
@SWORD of GOD,
[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]2 Australia Men & 1 lady Revert to Islam[/SIZE]

Yet another 2 Astralian Brothers and 1 sister from a christian background accepted Islam. They declared the shahada (testamony of faith) during a lecture given by our brother Skeikh Kahlid Yasin.

YouTube - 2 Australia Men & 1 lady Revert to Islam - Br. Khalid Yasin
SWORD of GOD

Reply Mon 23 Mar, 2009 10:26 pm
@SWORD of GOD,
[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]'My Choice' by 5 Australian Reverts [/SIZE]

Islam is the religion of Fitrah i.e. the innate nature of all humans. It is not surprising therefore to see Islam being accepted by millions of people worldwide. In spite of media bias and prejudices towards Islam, yet on its own inherent features attracts people from all backgrounds.

Why are people embracing Islam? Where did they find Divine Guidance? What attracted them to Islam? To know more about this watch "My Choice" and get an insight into the life stories of reverts from different parts of the world. In this programme they share their experience about how Islam came to be their religion of choice.

Watch part 1 of 3

YouTube - My Choice by 5 Australian Reverts 1 of 3

Watch part 2 of 3

YouTube - My Choice by 5 Australian Reverts 2 of 3

Watch part 3 of 3

YouTube - My Choice by 5 Australian Reverts 3 of 3
SWORD of GOD

Reply Mon 23 Mar, 2009 10:41 pm
@SWORD of GOD,
[SIZE="3"]Australian Man Talks About Accepting Islam[/SIZE]

This Australian brother who was raised agnostic talks about how he came to Islam

YouTube - Australian man talks about Accepting Islam
0 Replies

mako cv

Reply Tue 24 Mar, 2009 11:20 pm
@SWORD of GOD,
Are you going to mention the Muslims that convert to other religions? Religion jumping is quite common in the nations that have freedom! In nations that have Islamic law to jump to another religion other than Islam is basically a death sentence...what does Islam have to fear? I mean, really, if you are the true religion, then why are you afraid of those that suddenly deconvert...it's not like they are going to start a mass exodus to other religions - or would they? LOL
SWORD of GOD

Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2009 07:23 am
@mako cv,
[SIZE="3"]"And when Jesus son of Mary said: O Children of Israel! Lo! I am the messenger of Allah (God) unto you, confirming that which was (revealed) before me in the Torah, and bringing good tidings of a messenger who cometh after me, whose name is the Praised One (Ahmad (Muhammad)))"
[The Noble Quran 61:6]
[/SIZE]

YouTube - Jesus Christ Worshipped Allah and Prophecized the comin of Prophet Mohammed Peace be upon them both.
Numpty

Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2009 07:29 am
@SWORD of GOD,
Same ole Sword, no answer, just ignore it. :thumbup:

You are so transparent .
0 Replies

SWORD of GOD

Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2009 07:43 am
@SWORD of GOD,
[SIZE="3"][25] "And of them (disbelievers) there are some who listen to you; but We (Allah) have set veils on their hearts, so they understand it not, and deafness in their ears; and even if they see every one of the Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) they will not believe therein; to the point that when they come to you to argue with you, the disbelievers say: "These are nothing but tales of the men of old." "
[The Noble Quran 6:25]
[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"][146] "I (Allah) shall turn away from My Ayat (verses of the Quran) those who behave arrogantly on the earth, without a right, and (even) if they see all the Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.), they will not believe in them. And if they see the way of righteousness (monotheism, piety, and good deeds), they will not adopt it as the Way, but if they see the way of error (polytheism, crimes and evil deeds), they will adopt that way, that is because they have rejected Our Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) and were heedless (to learn a lesson) from them."
[The Noble Quran 7:146]
[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"][/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"][23] "Had Allah known of any good in them (the arrogant disbelievers), He would indeed have made them listen; and even if He had made them listen, they would but have turned away with aversion (to the truth)."
[The Noble Quran 8: 23]
[/SIZE]
0 Replies