• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,337 • Replies: 23
No top replies

mako cv

Reply Tue 24 Mar, 2009 11:09 pm
@SWORD of GOD,
Look, that means nothing other than the dude has to have a crutch to get through life...I can point out a great number of Muslims that converted to Christianity or other beliefs, including atheism...I know a great number of Christians that have deconverted, a few to Islam, but most to atheism or other beleif systems
0 Replies

Huggyface

Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2009 02:58 am
@SWORD of GOD,
I've honestly never seen anyone convert back to a religion after being atheist. It mutst happen way more than I thought.
judgment impaired

Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2009 05:04 am
@Huggyface,
Huggyface;64713 wrote:
I've honestly never seen anyone convert back to a religion after being atheist. It mutst happen way more than I thought.

Oh gosh, that happens all the time. I know a couple of guys that has happened to. Hell, it happened a couple of times to me.Smile
0 Replies

SWORD of GOD

Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2009 07:35 am
@SWORD of GOD,
[SIZE="3"][25] "And of them (disbelievers) there are some who listen to you; but We (Allah) have set veils on their hearts, so they understand it not, and deafness in their ears; and even if they see every one of the Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) they will not believe therein; to the point that when they come to you to argue with you, the disbelievers say: "These are nothing but tales of the men of old." "
[The Noble Quran 6:25]
[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"][146] "I (Allah) shall turn away from My Ayat (verses of the Quran) those who behave arrogantly on the earth, without a right, and (even) if they see all the Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.), they will not believe in them. And if they see the way of righteousness (monotheism, piety, and good deeds), they will not adopt it as the Way, but if they see the way of error (polytheism, crimes and evil deeds), they will adopt that way, that is because they have rejected Our Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) and were heedless (to learn a lesson) from them."
[The Noble Quran 7:146]
[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"][/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"][23] "Had Allah known of any good in them (the arrogant disbelievers), He would indeed have made them listen; and even if He had made them listen, they would but have turned away with aversion (to the truth)."
[The Noble Quran 8: 23]
[/SIZE]
SWORD of GOD

Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2009 08:36 am
@SWORD of GOD,
[SIZE="3"]Top American Surgeon Left Atheism and Embraced Islam [/SIZE]

This is an incredible story about an Atheist american surgeon who found God then tried very hard to be a Christian and you have to watch the show to find out the rest. This is a great story you'll love it.

YouTube - Top American Surgeon embraced Islam - "I was trying very hard to be a Christian"
mako cv

Reply Thu 26 Mar, 2009 02:06 am
@SWORD of GOD,
So your answer is just more of the same mature male bovine excreta...Why don't you admit that as many of your co-religionist convert to other religions as other religionist convert to Islam (at least when they live where they can without risking thier lives) :patriot:
SWORD of GOD

Reply Thu 26 Mar, 2009 07:13 am
@mako cv,
[SIZE="3"]An Atheist Reverts to Islam[/SIZE]

Watch this brother -who used to be a westren atheist and reverted to Islam- telling his story and how he discovered that Islam is the TRUTH.

YouTube - An Atheist Converts to Islam
mako cv

Reply Fri 27 Mar, 2009 12:45 am
@SWORD of GOD,
More excreta...is that what Islam is all about bull manure? Can't you express yourself or is that a tenure of Islam that you can only post threads to sites that are run by those in charge? :patriot:
SWORD of GOD

Reply Fri 27 Mar, 2009 05:13 pm
@mako cv,
[SIZE="3"]Amazing Convert Story of a former Atheist[/SIZE]

This Australian brother was raised as an atheist all his youth life then by the grace of Allah (God) and after deep research he found the TRUTH. Wach him here telling his amazing convert story to ISLAM:

Part 1 out of 2

YouTube - Amazing Convert Story (part 1 of 2)

Part 2 out of 2

YouTube - Amazing Convert Story (part 2 of 2)
mako cv

Reply Fri 27 Mar, 2009 09:59 pm
@SWORD of GOD,
I know 7 Afghans, 3 Turks and one Pakistani and only the Pakistani has remained Muslim, albeit he does not actively follow the religion, 4 of the Afghans are atheists, 3 are Christian and all of the Turks are Atheists...so what does that prove? Nothing more than people deconvert and convert all the time...more and more people world wide are no longer actively following the religions, in places where they are given the right to and not force to follow the religion of the area. :patriot:
SWORD of GOD

Reply Sat 28 Mar, 2009 07:39 am
@mako cv,
[SIZE="4"]The Collapse of Atheism[/SIZE] (Film)

Watch the scientific evidences in this 40 minutes film and see how the atheist dogma falls at the dawn of the 21st century here > The Collapse of Atheism

We are at a turning point in the history of mankind. Atheism, that has so influenced the world of science and thought since the 18th century, is now undergoing an inevitable collapse. In this film you will see how the most basic assumptions of atheism collapsed with scientific, political and sociological developments in the past decades. From the theories of Charles Darwin or Sigmund Freud, to the fall of communism or the hippie dream, see how the atheist dogma falls at the dawn of the 21st century.
g-man

Reply Sun 29 Mar, 2009 01:29 pm
@SWORD of GOD,
SWORD of GOD;64775 wrote:
[SIZE="4"]The Collapse of Atheism[/SIZE] In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.

Merciful to whom?
scooby-doo cv

Reply Mon 30 Mar, 2009 06:19 am
@g-man,
Sword of God

What do you think of Salman Rushdie ?
SWORD of GOD

Reply Tue 31 Mar, 2009 06:32 am
@g-man,
g-man;64800 wrote:
Merciful to whom?

The Mercy and Forgiveness of Allah Almighty on Mankind and All Creatures:

Narrated Abu Huraira: "Allah's Apostle said, 'When Allah completed the creation, He wrote in His Book which is with Him on His Throne, 'My Mercy overpowers My Anger.' ' (Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Beginning of Creation, Volume 4, Book 54, Number 416)"

"Say: "To whom belongeth all that is in the heavens and on earth?" Say: "To God. He hath inscribed for Himself (the rule of) Mercy. That He will gather you together for the Day of Judgment, there is no doubt whatever. It is they who have lost their own souls, that will not believe. (The Noble Quran, 6:12)"

Disbelievers' sins will be all forgiven for them when they embrace Islam: "Say to the Unbelievers, if (now) they desist (from unbelief), their past would be forgiven for them; but if they persist, the punishment of those before them is already (a matter of warning for them). (The Noble Quran, 8:38)"

"The Lord of the heavens and the earth, and all between,- Exalted in Might, able to enforce His Will, forgiving again and again. (The Noble Quran, 38:66)"

If we are sincere, our daily sins are almost always forgiven: "Those who avoid great sins and shameful deeds, only (falling into) small faults,- verily thy Lord is ample in forgiveness. He knows you well when He brings you out of the earth, And when ye are hidden in your mothers' wombs. Therefore justify not yourselves: He knows best who it is that guards against evil. (The Noble Quran, 53:32)"

If you ask Allah Almighty for forgiveness, then He'll forgive you: "If any one does evil or wrongs his own soul but afterwards seeks God's forgiveness, he will find God Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful. (The Noble Quran, 4:110)"

If you are grateful to Allah Almighty, then He'll give you more: "And remember! your Lord caused to be declared (publicly): 'If ye are grateful, I will add more (favours) unto you; But if ye show ingratitude, truly My punishment is terrible indeed.' (The Noble Quran, 14:7)"

Be sure that Allah Almighty is always Willing to forgive all of your sins: "Say: 'O my Servants who Have transgressed against their souls! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah: for Allah forgives all sins for He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful. (The Noble Quran, 39:53)"

Allah Almighty accepts our many sins: "If God were to punish men according to what they deserve, He would not leave on the back of the (earth) a single living creature: but He gives them respite for a stated Term: when their Term expires, verily God has in His sight all His Servants. (The Noble Quran, 35:45)"

Allah Almighty is close and He listens to our prayers: "When My servants ask thee concerning Me, I am indeed close (to them): I listen to the prayer of every suppliant when he calleth on Me: Let them also, with a will, Listen to My call, and believe in Me: That they may walk in the right way. (The Noble Quran, 2:186)"

Narrated Anas: "The Prophet said, 'My Lord says, 'If My slave comes nearer to me for a span, I go nearer to him for a cubit; and if he comes nearer to Me for a cubit, I go nearer to him for the span of outstretched arms; and if he comes to Me walking, I go to him running.' ' (Translation of Sahih Bukhari, ONENESS, UNIQUENESS OF ALLAH (TAWHEED), Volume 9, Book 93, Number 627)"

Allah Almighty Loves to record the good deeds only as much as possible:

It is narrated on the authority of Abu Huraira that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: "The Great and the Glorious Lord said (to angels): Whenever My bondsman intends to corn it an evil, do not record it against him, but if he actually commits it, then write it as one evil. And when he intends to do good but does not do it, then take it down is one act of goodness, but if he does it, then write down ten good deeds (in his record). (Translation of Sahih Muslim, The Book of Faith (Kitab Al-Iman), Book 001, Number 0233)"

Narrated Jarir bin 'Abdullah: "Allah's Apostle said, 'Allah will not be merciful to those who are not merciful to mankind.' (Translation of Sahih Bukhari, ONENESS, UNIQUENESS OF ALLAH (TAWHEED), Volume 9, Book 93, Number 473)"

"Salman reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: Verily, Allah created, on the same very day when He created the heavens and the earth, one hundred parts of mercy. Every part of mercy is coextensive with the space between the heavens. and the earth and He out of this mercy endowed one part to the earth and it is because of this that the mother shows affection to her child and even the beasts and birds show kindness to one another (see video below!) and when there would be the Day of Resurrection, Allah would make full (use of Mercy). (Translation of Sahih Muslim, The Book Pertaining to Repentance and Exhortation to Repentance (Kitab Al-Tauba), Book 037, Number 6634)"

Narrated Abu Huraira: "I heard Allah's Apostle saying, Allah divided Mercy into one-hundred parts and He kept its ninety-nine parts with Him and sent down its one part on the earth, and because of that, its one single part, His creations are Merciful to each other (see video below!), so that even the mare lifts up its hoofs away from its baby animal, lest it should trample on it." (Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Good Manners and Form (Al-Adab), Volume 8, Book 73, Number 29)"

A shocking video of a leopard showing mercy to a new born baby-monkey who was born while his mother was being eaten!

Watch it here > http://www.quransearch.com/leopard_eats_monkey_and_saves_her_infant.wmv
0 Replies

Numpty

Reply Tue 31 Mar, 2009 07:13 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;64808 wrote:
Sword of God

Good question.

0 Replies

SWORD of GOD

Reply Tue 31 Mar, 2009 08:49 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;64808 wrote:
Sword of God

He exposed the hypocrite West and their LIE 'Freedom of Speech'!

Double Standard!

"When it [the West] tackles religious issues or values, then it is freedom of expression but when Muslims do the same then it's a reprehensible conduct,"

The furious reaction of many German intellectuals to the announcement of the Frankfurt based German Book Publishers Association that the prestigious Book Peace Award for the year 1995 would be awarded to Professor Annemarie Schimmel. Dr. Schimmel is an eminent Orientalist whose academic and literary achievements are extraordinary. She was born in Germany in April 1922.

She started to learn Arabic and Persian when she was 15 years old. She got her PhD from the University of Berlin at the age of 20 and became a full professor at the age of 25. Dr. Schimmel taught in German, Turkish, and Indian universities as well as in Harvard. She is a world authority on Islamic Mysticism and her book, The Mystical Dimensions of Islam, is one of the most authoritative references on the subject. She has a good command of 12 languages and has translated many Oriental poems into German. She is the author of more than one hundred books, essays, and articles written in different languages.
After more than 50 years of scholarly achievements, Dr. Schimmel has been chosen to receive the German Book Peace Award for 1995 which she is due to receive on Oct. 15. As soon as it became known that Dr. Schimmel would be the recipient of this important award, many German intellectuals expressed their indignation at the decision. Hundreds of writers, academics, publishers, and book store owners signed a petition urging the German Book Publishers Association not to grant Dr. Schimmel the award. Moreover, some members of the German Parliament strongly protested giving the award to her as a "farce." The German President, who is scheduled to deliver the award to Dr. Schimmel, was put under intense pressure to dissuade him from handing the award to her.

"Why are so many people angry at this lady despite her brilliant academic achievements?", I asked myself. Is she a Nazi war criminal? Is she a neo-Nazi? Is she a racist ? Is she a child molester or a drug addict? What crime on Earth could this professor have committed to cause such a wave of indignation in a country like Germany ? I could not find any answer that make sense. The article provided the answer which has deeply hurt me. Dr. Schimmel's crime was that she described Salman Rushdie's book, The Satanic Verses, as an insult to the feelings of millions of Muslims. That is all. Her grievous and intolerable mistake was defending the right of hundreds of millions of Muslims to express their anger at the words that Salman Rushdie had written in his book.

In Britain, laws against blasphemy still exist. British Muslims tried to make use of these laws against Salman Rushdie. They discovered that only blasphemy against Christianity is outlawed. That is, one is free to blaspheme against the religion of one's neighbor as long as the neighbor does not happen to be a Christian!

In France, the French national assembly, in 1990, passed new laws to toughen the existing measures against racism, " The measures also outlaw revisionism -- a historical tendency rife among extreme right-wing activists which consists of questioning the truth of the Jewish Holocaust in World War II." Many intellectuals were disturbed by the words "measures" that "outlaw ... questioning" included in the French legislation.

In June 1995, Princeton University professor, Bernard Lewis, was fined $2,062 for having denied that Armenians were victims of genocide in Ottoman Turkey early in this century. Moreover, Lewis was ordered to publish the court ruling in the daily Le Monde and warned that he risked further judicial action if he repeats his denial on French soil. Professor Lewis did not contest "the terrible human tragedy of the deportation" of the Armenians. But he considers that there was no "systematic annihilation" and that most of the victims died of "famine, disease, exhaustion or cold." That is why, in an interview published by Le Monde in November 1993, when he was asked why Turkey still refused "to recognize the genocide of the Armenians', Lewis replied: "You mean why do they refuse to recognize the Armenian version of that event?"
This comment led to a storm of protest from the Armenian community in Paris. Thirty university teachers published an open letter accusing Lewis of "betraying the truth and insulting the victims of Turkish brutality." At first they tried to prosecute Lewis under the Loi Gayssot, passed in 1990, which makes denying the Holocaust a criminal offense. But it was pointed out to the Armenians that the communist deputy Gayssot had restricted his new law to those denying the truth of the Nazi persecution of the Jews. It should be noted that Lewis is a historian whose specialty is the history of Ottoman Turkey. He is recognized as one of the world's leading authorities on the subject.

In Aug. 17, 1995, A book published in Switzerland by the "Algerian committee of free activists" has been banned from entering French territory because "Its distribution is liable to affect public order...its underlying tone is anti-French", said the spokesman of the French interior ministry.

The American Media has a long history of voluntary censorship. For example, a series of films which explained why Muslims were growing more furious with the West, were taken off-air in the US. Broadcasters were faced with a lobby against them and there was a threat to advertising. The films titled, Roots of Muslim Anger, were made by Dr. Robert Fisk who has received the British Press Award as the best British foreign reporter for "Foreign reporting at its finest." The reason for the intense lobbying against the series was that it considered Israel responsible for many Muslim grievances against the West. An imposing scholar such as Noam Chomsky who has been described by the New York Times as "arguably the most important intellectual alive" has never appeared in any of the US major television networks because his views always upset the American elite.

Michael Jackson's latest album generated a wave of protest because some of the words therein were deemed racist by some American Jews. Charges of anti-semitism prompted Jackson back to the studio to get rid of the offensive words.

In Canada, CTV Television network on its popular morning show "Canada AM" has, on Oct. 15, 1994, hosted Josef Lepid, a leading Israeli political commentator, who, on the air, called for "a decent Jew in Canada" to assassinate Victor Ostrovosky (a former Israeli intelligence officer and author of two books exposing Israeli intelligence secret operations). The incident received conspicuous silence in the Canadian media. The very same commentators who had clamored for Rushdie's right of free speech uttered no words in support of Ostrovosky's same right.

A couple of years ago, a British historian was giving lectures in Canada in which he denied the Holocaust. He was arrested and deported by the Canadian authorities. Also, a school teacher was relieved of all teaching duties because he taught his students to disbelieve that the Holocaust has ever happened.

It seems that the West does not only lack absolute freedom of speech, it lacks absolute freedom of thinking as well. One might enjoy the hospitality of German prisons (for 5 full years) for 'believing' that the Holocaust has never happened. In France, one does not have to be a 'true believer', merely questioning the Holocaust will do. One wonders what should be the punishment if some people deny World War II altogether. Perhaps, they should be executed. In North America, one would 'only' lose one's job for disbelieving in the Holocaust. This 'leniency' is perhaps due to the fact that American jails are overcrowded. Questioning the differences between men and women is a taboo that any 'decent' human being should not discuss. Charges of sexism are used to deter those who contemplate exceeding the acceptable limits. Discussions about homosexuality and race are similarly stifled.

You want more !!!!?
g-man

Reply Tue 31 Mar, 2009 01:56 pm
@SWORD of GOD,
SWORD of GOD;64840 wrote:

"When it [the West] tackles religious issues or values, then it is freedom of expression but when Muslims do the same then it's a reprehensible conduct,"

The west does not "tackle" religious issues or values. It copes with and sometimes reacts to acts committed against it's people who are being killed by people who consider it acceptable to kill themselves and innocents and scream "Allah Akbahr" as they do their deed.
Is the promise of 72 virgins after a dude is dead the best that Allah has to offer? What does the hero get after he has deflowered all 72? And, what if some of the virgins do not like the hero? Do they get a choice in the matter?
0 Replies

Numpty

Reply Tue 31 Mar, 2009 02:52 pm
@SWORD of GOD,
SWORD of GOD;64840 wrote:
He exposed the hypocrite West and their LIE 'Freedom of Speech'!

Double Standard!

The furious reaction of many German intellectuals to the announcement of the Frankfurt based German Book Publishers Association that the prestigious Book Peace Award for the year 1995 would be awarded to Professor Annemarie Schimmel. Dr. Schimmel is an eminent Orientalist whose academic and literary achievements are extraordinary. She was born in Germany in April 1922.

She started to learn Arabic and Persian when she was 15 years old. She got her PhD from the University of Berlin at the age of 20 and became a full professor at the age of 25. Dr. Schimmel taught in German, Turkish, and Indian universities as well as in Harvard. She is a world authority on Islamic Mysticism and her book, The Mystical Dimensions of Islam, is one of the most authoritative references on the subject. She has a good command of 12 languages and has translated many Oriental poems into German. She is the author of more than one hundred books, essays, and articles written in different languages.
After more than 50 years of scholarly achievements, Dr. Schimmel has been chosen to receive the German Book Peace Award for 1995 which she is due to receive on Oct. 15. As soon as it became known that Dr. Schimmel would be the recipient of this important award, many German intellectuals expressed their indignation at the decision. Hundreds of writers, academics, publishers, and book store owners signed a petition urging the German Book Publishers Association not to grant Dr. Schimmel the award. Moreover, some members of the German Parliament strongly protested giving the award to her as a "farce." The German President, who is scheduled to deliver the award to Dr. Schimmel, was put under intense pressure to dissuade him from handing the award to her.

"Why are so many people angry at this lady despite her brilliant academic achievements?", I asked myself. Is she a Nazi war criminal? Is she a neo-Nazi? Is she a racist ? Is she a child molester or a drug addict? What crime on Earth could this professor have committed to cause such a wave of indignation in a country like Germany ? I could not find any answer that make sense. The article provided the answer which has deeply hurt me. Dr. Schimmel's crime was that she described Salman Rushdie's book, The Satanic Verses, as an insult to the feelings of millions of Muslims. That is all. Her grievous and intolerable mistake was defending the right of hundreds of millions of Muslims to express their anger at the words that Salman Rushdie had written in his book.

In Britain, laws against blasphemy still exist. British Muslims tried to make use of these laws against Salman Rushdie. They discovered that only blasphemy against Christianity is outlawed. That is, one is free to blaspheme against the religion of one's neighbor as long as the neighbor does not happen to be a Christian!

In France, the French national assembly, in 1990, passed new laws to toughen the existing measures against racism, " The measures also outlaw revisionism -- a historical tendency rife among extreme right-wing activists which consists of questioning the truth of the Jewish Holocaust in World War II." Many intellectuals were disturbed by the words "measures" that "outlaw ... questioning" included in the French legislation.

In June 1995, Princeton University professor, Bernard Lewis, was fined $2,062 for having denied that Armenians were victims of genocide in Ottoman Turkey early in this century. Moreover, Lewis was ordered to publish the court ruling in the daily Le Monde and warned that he risked further judicial action if he repeats his denial on French soil. Professor Lewis did not contest "the terrible human tragedy of the deportation" of the Armenians. But he considers that there was no "systematic annihilation" and that most of the victims died of "famine, disease, exhaustion or cold." That is why, in an interview published by Le Monde in November 1993, when he was asked why Turkey still refused "to recognize the genocide of the Armenians', Lewis replied: "You mean why do they refuse to recognize the Armenian version of that event?"
This comment led to a storm of protest from the Armenian community in Paris. Thirty university teachers published an open letter accusing Lewis of "betraying the truth and insulting the victims of Turkish brutality." At first they tried to prosecute Lewis under the Loi Gayssot, passed in 1990, which makes denying the Holocaust a criminal offense. But it was pointed out to the Armenians that the communist deputy Gayssot had restricted his new law to those denying the truth of the Nazi persecution of the Jews. It should be noted that Lewis is a historian whose specialty is the history of Ottoman Turkey. He is recognized as one of the world's leading authorities on the subject.

In Aug. 17, 1995, A book published in Switzerland by the "Algerian committee of free activists" has been banned from entering French territory because "Its distribution is liable to affect public order...its underlying tone is anti-French", said the spokesman of the French interior ministry.

The American Media has a long history of voluntary censorship. For example, a series of films which explained why Muslims were growing more furious with the West, were taken off-air in the US. Broadcasters were faced with a lobby against them and there was a threat to advertising. The films titled, Roots of Muslim Anger, were made by Dr. Robert Fisk who has received the British Press Award as the best British foreign reporter for "Foreign reporting at its finest." The reason for the intense lobbying against the series was that it considered Israel responsible for many Muslim grievances against the West. An imposing scholar such as Noam Chomsky who has been described by the New York Times as "arguably the most important intellectual alive" has never appeared in any of the US major television networks because his views always upset the American elite.

Michael Jackson's latest album generated a wave of protest because some of the words therein were deemed racist by some American Jews. Charges of anti-semitism prompted Jackson back to the studio to get rid of the offensive words.

In Canada, CTV Television network on its popular morning show "Canada AM" has, on Oct. 15, 1994, hosted Josef Lepid, a leading Israeli political commentator, who, on the air, called for "a decent Jew in Canada" to assassinate Victor Ostrovosky (a former Israeli intelligence officer and author of two books exposing Israeli intelligence secret operations). The incident received conspicuous silence in the Canadian media. The very same commentators who had clamored for Rushdie's right of free speech uttered no words in support of Ostrovosky's same right.

A couple of years ago, a British historian was giving lectures in Canada in which he denied the Holocaust. He was arrested and deported by the Canadian authorities. Also, a school teacher was relieved of all teaching duties because he taught his students to disbelieve that the Holocaust has ever happened.

It seems that the West does not only lack absolute freedom of speech, it lacks absolute freedom of thinking as well. One might enjoy the hospitality of German prisons (for 5 full years) for 'believing' that the Holocaust has never happened. In France, one does not have to be a 'true believer', merely questioning the Holocaust will do. One wonders what should be the punishment if some people deny World War II altogether. Perhaps, they should be executed. In North America, one would 'only' lose one's job for disbelieving in the Holocaust. This 'leniency' is perhaps due to the fact that American jails are overcrowded. Questioning the differences between men and women is a taboo that any 'decent' human being should not discuss. Charges of sexism are used to deter those who contemplate exceeding the acceptable limits. Discussions about homosexuality and race are similarly stifled.

You want more !!!!?

Sure, why not, you seem to be enjoying copying and pasting.

Interesting theme you have going on there though. So far i have you pegged aa some one who denies holocaust and all you had to say about the question asked was couple of words.

What is your personal opinion of Salmon Rushdie?

Take into consideration this quote before you answer:
Quote:
The Mercy and Forgiveness of Allah Almighty on Mankind and All Creatures:
:thumbup:
SWORD of GOD

Reply Wed 1 Apr, 2009 08:06 am
@Numpty,
Yet Another Amazing Story!

[SIZE="3"]Christian to Atheism to Islam: Video[/SIZE]

Dr. Jeffrey Lang A Journey to Islam in America.

Watch Dr. Lang telling his amazing story here: Welcome to The Deen Show

Watch this interview with Dr. Jeffrey Lang who is a Full Professor of Mathematics at the University of Kansas, one of the biggest universities in the United States. He started his religious journey on Jan 30, 1954, when he was born in a Roman Catholic family in Bridgeport, Connecticut. The first 18 years of his life were spent in Catholic schools, which left him with many unanswered questions about God and the Christian religion, Lang said, as he narrated his story of Islam "Like most kids back in the late 60s and early 70s, I started questioning all the values that we had at those times, political, social and religious," Lang said. "I rebelled against all the institutions that society held sacred including the Catholic Church," he said.

By the time he reached the age of 18, Lang had become a full-fledged atheist, "If there is a God, and he is all merciful and all loving, then why is there suffering on this earth? Why does not He just take us to heaven? Why create all these people to suffer?" Such were the questions that came up in his mind in those days.

As a young lecturer in mathematics at San Francisco University, Lang found his religion where God is finally a reality. Lets listen here live to the rest of his story and how he came to Islam, open your mind humble your heart and enjoy the Show and please contact if you have any suggestions or comments Peace be with you.

Watch the interview here: Welcome to The Deen Show