Christian to Atheism to Islam ! Live

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2007 09:34 pm
[SIZE="3"]Christian to Atheism to Islam: Video[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]Dr. Jeffrey Lang A Journey to Islam in America.[/SIZE]
Watch it here: Welcome to The Deen Show

Watch this interview with Dr. Jeffrey Lang who is a Full Professor of Mathematics at the University of Kansas, one of the biggest universities in the United States. He started his religious journey on Jan 30, 1954, when he was born in a Roman Catholic family in Bridgeport, Connecticut. The first 18 years of his life were spent in Catholic schools, which left him with many unanswered questions about God and the Christian religion, Lang said, as he narrated his story of Islam.?Like most kids back in the late 60s and early 70s, I started questioning all the values that we had at those times, political, social and religious,? Lang said.?I rebelled against all the institutions that society held sacred including the Catholic Church,? he said.

By the time he reached the age of 18, Lang had become a full-fledged atheist?If there is a God, and he is all merciful and all loving, then why is there suffering on this earth? Why does not He just take us to heaven? Why create all these people to suffer?" Such were the questions that came up in his mind in those days.

As a young lecturer in mathematics at San Francisco University, Lang found his religion where God is finally a reality. Lets listen here live to the rest of his story and how he came to Islam, open your mind humble your heart and enjoy the Show and please contact if you have any suggestions or comments Peace be with you.

Watch the interview here: Welcome to The Deen Show
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,245 • Replies: 17
No top replies

STNGfan

Reply Fri 17 Aug, 2007 09:43 am
@SWORD of GOD,
SWORD of GOD;31491 wrote:
[SIZE="3"]Christian to Atheism to Islam: Video[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]Dr. Jeffrey Lang A Journey to Islam in America.[/SIZE]
Watch it here: Welcome to The Deen Show

Watch this interview with Dr. Jeffrey Lang who is a Full Professor of Mathematics at the University of Kansas, one of the biggest universities in the United States. He started his religious journey on Jan 30, 1954, when he was born in a Roman Catholic family in Bridgeport, Connecticut. The first 18 years of his life were spent in Catholic schools, which left him with many unanswered questions about God and the Christian religion, Lang said, as he narrated his story of Islam.?Like most kids back in the late 60s and early 70s, I started questioning all the values that we had at those times, political, social and religious,? Lang said.?I rebelled against all the institutions that society held sacred including the Catholic Church,? he said.

By the time he reached the age of 18, Lang had become a full-fledged atheist?If there is a God, and he is all merciful and all loving, then why is there suffering on this earth? Why does not He just take us to heaven? Why create all these people to suffer?" Such were the questions that came up in his mind in those days.

As a young lecturer in mathematics at San Francisco University, Lang found his religion where God is finally a reality. Lets listen here live to the rest of his story and how he came to Islam, open your mind humble your heart and enjoy the Show and please contact if you have any suggestions or comments Peace be with you.

Watch the interview here: Welcome to The Deen Show

People like this have a hole in their heart and are trying to fill it with religion or science. Trying to find the truth and found that athiest did not have enough ritutal for him so he went to Islam.

I myself was christian (age 8), Atheist(age 14), Buddhist (age 27), Wiccan (age 30) and agnostic/Unitarian(age 33).

I have concluded no religious circle defines who I am, and I do not like a bunch of ritutual to prove I am a good buddhist, Christian or wiccan. I have decided to set my own moral guidlines to what I "feel" is right or wrong and not by what some man has written in a book. I use all these other religions good traits and incorperate them into my own idea. I have decided that I do not have enough information to clearly know if there is a god, gods or goddeses or not and therefore have chosen agnotic.

He will most likely change his views again because it will probably not make him happy.
0 Replies

STNGfan

Reply Fri 17 Aug, 2007 09:52 am
@SWORD of GOD,
and I did consider Islam after 9/11 I wanted to understand what was going on with that religion. I read many books that white washed what Islam was about however I did not go to that religion because of one thing. Women covering themselves because some dude said to. Oh they tried to explain in a very nice way to make it seem logical but I saw right through it. Discrimination of women. Women were treated differently from men. Later I read what war really in the koran.
It seems that books published about Islam are carefully screened and whitewashed and sanitized.

When you actually pick up a quran for yourself and read it adn all the passages about how non-believers will burn, do not trust the non-believers, passages that say it is okay to beat your wife...ect and so on. You find the truth.

I would call it an extremist point of view but it certianly isn't tolerant!! and peaceful that muslims try to make it out to be.

Muslims are as bad as scientologist covering up the dirt on their faith and going as far as extortion, threats and black mail to keep the truth from comming out.

such as "satanic versus"
People acknowleging that Mushammad was violant. I mean come on he was a conquerer. HE had to be violent. When you conquer someones land do you say.. Please give me your land? or do you fight for it. This is violents. Forced conversion is violents.

Ack...

How about the whole pediphile thing. Muhammad having sex with a 9 year old. Custom?? well it called pediphilia now not matter if he was a prophet or not.

This stuff that you cannot say anything bad about the profit. Telling you how to think even if it is covering up the truth.

ack...
0 Replies

SWORD of GOD

Reply Fri 17 Aug, 2007 10:07 am
@SWORD of GOD,
[SIZE="3"]WHY I CHOSE ISLAM - GRACIE BJJ (CHRIS STORY): Video[/SIZE]

Watch the video here: Why I Chose Islam: Chris Story

Fact: Islam Is the fasting Growing way Of life in the world today! When one takes the time with an open heart to research and look at the all the evidence that Islam provides to prove that it is a way of life chosen by The Creator God for all Mankind He then finds peace and knows that there's a better life waiting for him after he passes the test of this Life.

In this interview, Chris who used to be a Christian but After deep thought and research found that Islam Answered all of Life's Question's and that it was the True way of life to follow from The Creator, Lets hear His Story And why he Chose Islam, Open your Mind humble your heart and enjoy the Chris Story!
0 Replies

STNGfan

Reply Fri 17 Aug, 2007 12:49 pm
@SWORD of GOD,
It is only the fastest growing religion in the world because you people are having 4-5 children at a time and men can have more than one wife so that is like 20 kids per father who are taught from birth to believe in Islam. As for conversion the only reason nutjobs are coverting to Islam is to fight in the Jihad against the west. These are usually the most unwanted in society, the poor, the socially isolated and people with mental disorders who can use the radical version of Islam to give them permission to be violent.
In europe they have permitted too many muslims to migrate to them and now they have all kinds of problems. The muslim community are trying to now rewrite the laws in Europe instead of accepting european laws.
If you will notice in America this is not the case.
In africa people are being forced to covert or genicide like in Dafur and somalia. If people are converting it is because they are wanting and excuss to supress women, excuse to be violent, breeding twice as much as non muslims or scare-ing people into coverting. Those who convert to islam without these agendas are just ignorant of what Islam stand for.
0 Replies

STNGfan

Reply Fri 17 Aug, 2007 12:54 pm
@SWORD of GOD,
Oh yes because an angel came to Muhammad and told him all these things? Ever read satanic verses. Why this is so contraversial is that Muhammad could not tell the difference between Gabrial and Satan talking to him. That at one time Muhammad accepted pagans and even worshipped beside them. This use to be in the koran and was taken out because it proved muhammad was failable and influeced at one time by satan.

But instead of accepting this truth you people send out a fetwa of the guy who exposes the truth about your precious muhammad. This man had proof that it use ot be in the Koran and the koran was altered but it did not matter. For free speech and truth he was in hiding for 9 years because of your religion calling for his death.

Ack.. When a religion goes to death threats to cover up something you know something is wrong. If is not true why is this man such a threat? why would anyone believe him?
0 Replies

SWORD of GOD

Reply Fri 17 Aug, 2007 06:35 pm
@SWORD of GOD,
[SIZE="3"]Six Christian Ladies Converting to Islam .. Live [/SIZE]

Watch this inspiring event here: YouTube - Six Ladies converting to Islam .. Live
0 Replies

SWORD of GOD

Reply Fri 17 Aug, 2007 06:51 pm
@SWORD of GOD,
[SIZE="3"]NBC NEWS: 20,000 Americans Convert To ISLAM Each Year, 75% Of them are Women. [/SIZE]

Watch the NBC TV report here: YouTube - NBC NEWS: 20000 Americans Convert To ISLAM Each Year, 75% Of
0 Replies

SWORD of GOD

Reply Fri 17 Aug, 2007 07:00 pm
@SWORD of GOD,
[SIZE="3"]Fox News: Youth Christian Americans Turning To ISLAM[/SIZE]

Fox News: Young Christians have abandoned their faith to embrace the teachings of Islam.

Watch the Fox News Report here: YouTube - Fox News: Youth Christian Americans Turning To ISLAM
0 Replies

STNGfan

Reply Fri 17 Aug, 2007 07:18 pm
@SWORD of GOD,
Wow you have something to prove!! ROFLAO what you don't say is all kinds of people are jumping ship from Christianity. There maybe 20,000 people converting to Islam but Millions that is 1000000 With six zero become Atheist, agnostic, Hindu, Buddhist, wiccan or pagan, and Unitarians a year.

Atheism and Agnostic on their own have gone from 14 percent in 1996 to 24 percent in 2005.

So you can claim that everyone is jumping to Islam when it is simply not true. As for women 4 times more likely to become muslim than men. Of course they are like I said they do not know what they are getting themselves into. The books I read on Islam showed Islam in a very good light...until I read the book for itself.
0 Replies

SWORD of GOD

Reply Fri 17 Aug, 2007 08:00 pm
@SWORD of GOD,
[SIZE="3"]To All Islam-haters, You Must Hear This ...[/SIZE]

Without any introduction, please hear this Ex Islam-hater Christian Woman talking on PalTalk about how she was deceived and conned all that time: click here to listen to her talking: YouTube - Ex islam-Hater converts to islam on Paltalk
0 Replies

SWORD of GOD

Reply Fri 17 Aug, 2007 09:39 pm
@SWORD of GOD,
[SIZE="3"]American Christian Female Professor Converts to Islam[/SIZE]

Watch this TV report about "Fidelma O'Leary", a former American Catholic who embraced Islam. Mrs O'Leary who lives in Austin is a professor of Biology in St. Edwards University.

Watch the TV report here: YouTube - Christian professor Converts to Islam
0 Replies

STNGfan

Reply Fri 17 Aug, 2007 10:00 pm
@SWORD of GOD,
OH yes Islam haters. I hate Islam just as much as I hate Christianity. LOL. Just because I expose the truth doesn't mean I hate Muslims or Islam for that matter. I have no problem with any religion as long as they are not shoving it in my face or telling me lies about the truth about their religion. Every religions have faults and someone come to me saying "my religion is the best or highest" I am going to knock you off your high horse.
You propaganda is amusing to say the least.
But I guess if it somehow fullfils your illusion that the masses are actually converting and majority numbers you go right ahead. Scared frighten little children do the same thing by bragging about their bycicle to cover their insecurities.
SWORD of GOD

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2007 08:22 pm
@SWORD of GOD,
[SIZE="3"]22 Australians Converting To ISLAM .. Live[/SIZE]

22 people (brothers and sisters) from Australia converting to islam after they found out the truth about Islam.
They took their testimony of faith and embraced Islam by shaykh Khaled Yasin.

Watch this inspring event here: YouTube - 22 Australians Converting To ISLAM .. Live
0 Replies

SWORD of GOD

Reply Mon 20 Aug, 2007 10:19 am
@SWORD of GOD,
[SIZE="3"]German Doctor and His Wife Converted to ISLAM..Interview[/SIZE]

Watch the interview with the doctor and his wife here: YouTube - German Doctor and his wife converted to ISLAM

ISLAM is spreading in Germany rapidly. According to the german Channels, RTL & 3Sat, there is about 4000 new muslim Germans every year. More than half of the number are women.
0 Replies

tvsej

Reply Mon 20 Aug, 2007 02:04 pm
@STNGfan,
STNGfan;31673 wrote:
OH yes Islam haters. I hate Islam just as much as I hate Christianity. LOL. Just because I expose the truth doesn't mean I hate Muslims or Islam for that matter. I have no problem with any religion as long as they are not shoving it in my face or telling me lies about the truth about their religion. Every religions have faults and someone come to me saying "my religion is the best or highest" I am going to knock you off your high horse.
You propaganda is amusing to say the least.
But I guess if it somehow fullfils your illusion that the masses are actually converting and majority numbers you go right ahead. Scared frighten little children do the same thing by bragging about their bycicle to cover their insecurities.

I love it ... I have to read all tomorrow to get a better understanding just found this, now I have to go, ****... :headbang:
Drnaline

Reply Mon 20 Aug, 2007 05:30 pm
@tvsej,
tvsej;32067 wrote:
I love it ... I have to read all tomorrow to get a better understanding just found this, now I have to go, ****... :headbang:

If you took out the comma after go this would be hilarious, LOL.
0 Replies

briansol

Reply Mon 20 Aug, 2007 06:19 pm
@SWORD of GOD,
http://www.conflictingviews.com/t1802/
0 Replies