Look Who's Back

Reply Tue 1 Jan, 2008 12:07 pm
Been back for a day or two, but thought I'd make a post about it. Wasn't anyone concerned about my several months long absence? I am a very senior member, and I expect frantic posts wondering where I am in the water cooler!

Anyway, if you know me, you know and hate my politics and witty remarks :p and if not, expect me to be challenging a dearly held tenet of yours sometime in the near future. :peace:
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 900 • Replies: 8
No top replies

Emiliana

Reply Tue 1 Jan, 2008 12:33 pm
@Reagaknight,
Can't wait. Very Happy

It seems I came after you left. Nice to meet you. :thumbup:
0 Replies

briansol

Reply Tue 1 Jan, 2008 02:42 pm
@Reagaknight,
where'd ya go?
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Tue 1 Jan, 2008 02:51 pm
@Reagaknight,
Minor things just seemed to pop up one after another so I couldn't find time for the internet and eventually I almost forgot about CV. But then I found some email in the dark depths of my inbox and decided to make a return for my first anniversary. Looks like I missed a lot of fun with personal attacks. Oh well.

Hard to believe it's been a year and this place is still the same ugly orange color. In fact, it's really very similar, besides a few quirks you guys have added (I want to try out the blog but I don't want to be the first one) and huge membership jumps. I remember when we could scare off the liberals by strength of numbers, but now there might be more of them than us.

Now I'm rambling and getting all sentimental...
briansol

Reply Tue 1 Jan, 2008 04:10 pm
@Reagaknight,
yeah, we're due for a new theme. i'm waiting on version 3.7 of the software to go final (its in beta 3 right now... so about a month or so) before i spend anytime doing anything major, as it will just have to be re-done when the update comes out.
0 Replies

g-man

Reply Tue 1 Jan, 2008 07:03 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;49760 wrote:
I remember when we could scare off the liberals by strength of numbers, but now there might be more of them than us.

I'm new and I hope you're right about the leftist outnumbering us. They're what makes this fun. I've been to a number of sites where they are overwhelming though.
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Wed 2 Jan, 2008 03:29 pm
@Reagaknight,
Always enjoy your posts, Reag. You are one of the small handful I look forward to reading.
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Wed 2 Jan, 2008 03:39 pm
@Reagaknight,
Really? I enjoy reading what the liberals have to say myself, they're always entertaining.
socalgolfguy

Reply Wed 2 Jan, 2008 03:42 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;49813 wrote:
Really? I enjoy reading what the liberals have to say myself, they're always entertaining.

Agreed - it's a guilty pleasure, like watching "two and a half men" on TV.
0 Replies