• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,688 • Replies: 23
No top replies

Drnaline

Reply Tue 17 Jul, 2007 11:45 am
@Dmizer,
I'm sure she's on some jihady list somewhere. Here's to people with the balls to speak up.
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Tue 17 Jul, 2007 02:50 pm
@Dmizer,
Islam is not good for keeping it's people up to date with the times. Any culture that thinks bacon is bad should be eradicated.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Tue 17 Jul, 2007 04:28 pm
@Dmizer,
Western women are the proof. Just ask your wife if she'd like to live under Islamic law, anywhere.
92b16vx

Reply Tue 17 Jul, 2007 05:06 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;26792 wrote:
Western women are the proof. Just ask your wife if she'd like to live under Islamic law, anywhere.

My wife is German, if I asked that she would fire up the ovens.

j/k
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Wed 18 Jul, 2007 08:45 am
@Dmizer,
Then there you are -- Islamic law, for you and your family, is out of the question. So, why do you support Islam in your arguments here? Why is it good for others if you and your family couldn't live under it, ever?:wtf:
92b16vx

Reply Wed 18 Jul, 2007 10:41 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;26895 wrote:
Then there you are -- Islamic law, for you and your family, is out of the question. So, why do you support Islam in your arguments here? Why is it good for others if you and your family couldn't live under it, ever?:wtf:

I don't call for the eradication of islam, and I do not believe all it's followers are extremist, sorry, like our constitution says, people can worship whoever they want. If they try to take over my nieghborhood by force...I gots a present for em.
Pinochet73

Reply Wed 18 Jul, 2007 12:50 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;26939 wrote:
I don't call for the eradication of islam, and I do not believe all it's followers are extremist, sorry, like our constitution says, people can worship whoever they want. If they try to take over my nieghborhood by force...I gots a present for em.

Too easy. You've been defending Islam here, big time. You can be counted on to always back it up, in every argument, no matter how many horrible things it does around the world. Yet you've just admitted that YOUR WIFE WOULD NOT EVEN CONTEMPLATE LIVING UNDER ISLAMIC LAW, a major feature of all things Islamic. That means that YOU would never even consider doing so, either. You are preaching something you wouldn't do yourself. No offense, but you're being a bit hypocritical. If you can't live in an Islamic state, why are you supporting Muslim militants who want to establish Islamic states all over the place? Why is it good for everyone else, but not for you? :no:
92b16vx

Reply Wed 18 Jul, 2007 02:02 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;26965 wrote:
Too easy. You've been defending Islam here, big time. You can be counted on to always back it up, in every argument, no matter how many horrible things it does around the world. Yet you've just admitted that YOUR WIFE WOULD NOT EVEN CONTEMPLATE LIVING UNDER ISLAMIC LAW, a major feature of all things Islamic. That means that YOU would never even consider doing so, either. You are preaching something you wouldn't do yourself. No offense, but you're being a bit hypocritical. If you can't live in an Islamic state, why are you supporting Muslim militants who want to establish Islamic states all over the place? Why is it good for everyone else, but not for you? :no:

Stop being ignorant. I have never "preached" islam, and if you can find even one sentence where I "preached" islam, please feel free to post it. I stand by my comments that christian extremist, like yourself, take passages out of context and twist it into a convoluted hate to further your fear. I would never live under islam. I do not support islamic militants, same way I do not support christian militants. Both of you are extremist.

Your blind hate, like theirs is putrid, just because christians think their god is right, doesn't make it so. The hypocrite is you. You want to exterminate a whole religon because of it's extreme, and ignore your own.
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Wed 18 Jul, 2007 03:06 pm
@Dmizer,
Here's your lover of Islam...

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h127/Minuteman_photos/bush_abdullah.jpg

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h127/Minuteman_photos/BushPrinceKiss-1.jpg

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h127/Minuteman_photos/_40673182_saudi203-1.jpg

Give em a pass, and call your own people sympathizers? Eat me.
Reagaknight

Reply Thu 19 Jul, 2007 09:02 am
@Dmizer,
All of this is out of context?

TheReligionofPeace - Islam: Verses of Violence

And everything else on the site? Don't be an idiot, violence is in the Qur'an
92b16vx

Reply Thu 19 Jul, 2007 10:43 am
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;27063 wrote:
All of this is out of context?

TheReligionofPeace - Islam: Verses of Violence

And everything else on the site? Don't be an idiot, violence is in the Qur'an

Violence is in the bible too.

Even Bush doesn't share your extremist views.

Bush wrote:
Thank you all very much for your hospitality. We've just had a wide-ranging discussion on the matter at hand. Like the good folks standing with me, the American people were appalled and outraged at last Tuesday's attacks, and so were Muslims all across the world. Both Americans, our Muslim friends and citizens, tax-paying citizens, and Muslim in nations were just appalled and could not believe what we saw on our TV screens. These acts of violence against innocents violate the fundamental tenets of the Islamic faith, and it's important for my fellow Americans to understand that.

The English translation is not as eloquent as the original Arabic, but let me quote from the Qur'an itself: "In the long run, evil in the extreme will be the end of those who do evil, for that they rejected the signs of Allah and held them up to ridicule."

The face of terrorist is not the true faith of Islam. That's not what Islam is all about. Islam is peace. These terrorists don't represent peace, they represent evil and war. When we think of Islam, we think of a faith that brings comfort to a billion people around the world. Billions of people find comfort and solace and peace. And that's made brothers and sisters out of every race, out of every race.

America counts millions of Muslims amongst our citizens, and Muslims make an incredibly valuable contribution to our country. The Muslims are doctors, lawyers, law professors, members of the military, entrepreneurs, shopkeepers, moms and dads, and they need to be treated with respect.

In our anger and emotion, our fellow Americans must treat each other with respect. Women who cover their heads in this country must feel comfortable going outside their homes. Moms who wear covering must not be intimidated in America. That's not the America I know; that's not the America I value.

I've been told that some fear to leave; some don't want to go shopping for their families; some don't want to go about their ordinary daily routines because, by wearing cover, they're afraid they'll be intimidated. That should not and that will not stand in America. Those who feel like they can intimidate our fellow citizens to take out their anger don't represent the best of America. They represent the worst of humankind. And they should be ashamed of that kind of behavior.

And it's a great country; it's a great country because (we) share the same values of respect and dignity and human worth. And it is my honor to be meeting with leaders who feel just the same way I do. They are outraged; they're sad. They love America just as much as I do. And I want to thank you all for giving me a chance to come by, and may God bless us all. Thank you.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Thu 19 Jul, 2007 03:50 pm
@Dmizer,
Let our women be the ultimate judges. Whenever any of you Westerners feel tempted to back Islamofascism, ask your women if they'd be willing to join you in regressing to the Middle Ages. Most of you guys will get the chit slapped out of you.Very Happy
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Mon 23 Jul, 2007 10:59 am
@Dmizer,
LOL good one pino.
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Mon 23 Jul, 2007 02:16 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;26977 wrote:
Here's your lover of Islam...

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h127/Minuteman_photos/bush_abdullah.jpg

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h127/Minuteman_photos/BushPrinceKiss-1.jpg

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h127/Minuteman_photos/_40673182_saudi203-1.jpg

Give em a pass, and call your own people sympathizers? Eat me.

very cosy !
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Tue 24 Jul, 2007 07:37 am
@Dmizer,
Ally's are often friends, unless your Scotish. You'll take the protection it offers but are willing to attribute nothing. Your what is know as a sunday friend.

The middle pic is what you'll be doing to Radical islam when they take your ass over. Not if, when.
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Tue 24 Jul, 2007 08:21 am
@Dmizer,
Yea, right after we give them another pass, and Paki too, not too mention lots, and lots of money.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Tue 24 Jul, 2007 08:27 am
@Dmizer,
That's the way the game it played. Funny you don't want to play any more after you got paid?
92b16vx

Reply Tue 24 Jul, 2007 10:33 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;27584 wrote:
That's the way the game it played. Funny you don't want to play any more after you got paid?

Funny you didn't play at all, I smell chickenhawk.
Drnaline

Reply Tue 24 Jul, 2007 06:44 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;27614 wrote:
Funny you didn't play at all, I smell chickenhawk.
Mr. Chickenhawk to you. Your benifactor while you were in and any time you need medical, your on my dime. Don't like it, pay for it yourself? Nope, you'll take the gimme every time.