The frequency of paranormal events?

mousy

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2007 01:15 pm
Astronomers are wearing pampers and shooting each other up and they deal with the physical rather than the pulse of the universe

The religious institutions abound but equipment, funds, and universities for the investigation of the paranormal free of religious reasoning, superstitions, and fears exist where?

How can one be asked to worship spirits yet the paranormal labeled Pseudo -Science?

One might think the religious instititions would embrace the parnormal to better prove the legitmacy of the church and give comfort to the followers yet Galieol was hunted(R.C.C.) :rocketwhore:

Like the freakish weather..this is the time in which paranormal events become more frequent and on a wider scale
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 802 • Replies: 13
No top replies

markx15

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2007 01:38 pm
@mousy,
They are afraid their beliefs will be debunked, many probably would be.
Reagaknight

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2007 02:35 pm
@mousy,
'Cause "spirit worshipping" is so wide spread. Who worships spirits?
0 Replies

mousy

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2007 02:49 pm
@mousy,
If Christ, Buddah, Muhammad, satan, holyspirit, angels, demons, whoever, exist they must be in spirit
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2007 02:59 pm
@mousy,
From your point of view. None of those who worship them refer to them as such. You can't see me. Am I a spirit?

P.S. No one worhips Angels.
mousy

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2007 03:02 pm
@mousy,
If Christ has risen he must be a spirit
0 Replies

mousy

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2007 03:04 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;13294 wrote:
From your point of view. None of those who worship them refer to them as such. You can't see me. Am I a spirit?

Holyspirit?

Quote:
P.S. No one worhips Angels.

Don't let Satan hear that
0 Replies

mousy

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2007 03:06 pm
@markx15,
markx15;13273 wrote:
They are afraid their beliefs will be debunked, many probably would be.

Galieol would be killed 2007
Isaac Newton crucified for dabbling with the spectrum
0 Replies

mousy

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2007 03:32 pm
@mousy,
We have worked with the American Association for Critical Scientific Investigations into Claimed Hauntings to determine the credibility of the now famous "Ghost Video" Taken in the Puckett Auto storage lot.

The story is that on an evening in September 2002 the persons on duty at the Auto & Body Shop noticed a "ghost" on the surveillance camera in one of their lots. That evening (around 2:00a.m.) there were 2 people working and one went to check on the lot after seeing the image on the monitor and they did not see anyone in the area of the lot that they saw the imagePucketts Ghost Video
0 Replies

mousy

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2007 03:36 pm
@mousy,
Can human technology track/trap that (energy)if desired? See video
0 Replies

markx15

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2007 04:14 pm
@mousy,
Have you ever read any of Allan Kardec's books? If not then I recomend them for you, perhaps it will shed some light on this subject.
mousy

Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2007 11:40 am
@mousy,
Paranormal events occur about me frequently
I would like to document but I have not the equipment or guidance
0 Replies

mousy

Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2007 11:40 am
@markx15,
markx15;13313 wrote:
Have you ever read any of Allan Kardec's books? If not then I recomend them for you, perhaps it will shed some light on this subject.

No...I will check it out
0 Replies

Greatest I am cv

Reply Wed 6 Jun, 2007 01:26 pm
@mousy,
mousy;13272 wrote:
Astronomers are wearing pampers and shooting each other up and they deal with the physical rather than the pulse of the universe

The religious institutions abound but equipment, funds, and universities for the investigation of the paranormal free of religious reasoning, superstitions, and fears exist where?

How can one be asked to worship spirits yet the paranormal labeled Pseudo -Science?

One might think the religious instititions would embrace the parnormal to better prove the legitmacy of the church and give comfort to the followers yet Galieol was hunted(R.C.C.) :rocketwhore:

Like the freakish weather..this is the time in which paranormal events become more frequent and on a wider scale

My change from non believer to believer was through telepathy.
A large amount of the Bible was revealed by those who were "in the spirit" when revelation struck.

I have checked around and can tell you that a true telepathic experience is rare. I have yet to find another who did what I did twice. Once to my wife, the other to the Godhead.

Regards
DL
0 Replies