The children of a Holy God?

mousy

Reply Tue 13 Feb, 2007 11:52 pm
The so called people of the HOLY Land, JEWS, which were slaves of greed relate to African Americans and COULD help in some way...if they had some sort of spiritual connection with something Holy and JUST
the jews could definately be a blessing to African Amerians along their journey from The One Nation Under God.

I choose NO..because I DON'T believe they are a people of a HOLY GOD
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,984 • Replies: 22
No top replies

NaterG

Reply Wed 14 Feb, 2007 03:48 pm
@mousy,
What? I am a little confused as to what you are asking, is there a different way you could state the question?
0 Replies

mousy

Reply Wed 14 Feb, 2007 05:56 pm
@mousy,
Would jews help African Americans?
0 Replies

Tulip cv

Reply Wed 14 Feb, 2007 06:20 pm
@mousy,
Quote:
The so called people of the HOLY Land, JEWS, which were slaves of greed
--mousy

a little angry there mousie??? Actually l find Jews to be amazing people and not greedy at all, heck the world is full of abundance, and in fact the Jews that l know have given alot to the less fortunate...

Quote:
relate to African Americans

well l am sure that Jewish people hire black people, and talk to black people, what is your point here?

Quote:
and COULD help in some way...

SO RIGHT! They currently should put the U.S. black population ahead of defending their country against the constant attacks and threats by ISLAM, they should throw down their weapons, pack and jump on the nearist u-boat to moter over the ocean to come to all any any available black person aka african american. Naturally this excludes the average black person since they are AMERICAN-AMERICANS and heck we wouldn't want to differential against them but just focus on those who are immigrants from AFRICA and thus AFRICAN-AMERICANS.

Quote:
if they had some sort of spiritual connection with something Holy and JUST

Could you clarify this mousey, after all your spiritual connections, self-discribed are "living spirits" and you mention you felt fear, and also mentioned they had not identified themselves as God...so what are you getting at?

Quote:
the jews could definately be a blessing to African Amerians along their journey from The One Nation Under God.

Really? Why single out African-Americans? What is so special about the Jewish people that they would be a blessing to Immigrants to the U.S....

Just not very clear Mousey. Perhaps you can expand...
0 Replies

NaterG

Reply Wed 14 Feb, 2007 09:10 pm
@mousy,
I still don't get what you are getting at here mousy? Because the Jews were killed during WWII and the "African"-Americans were enslaved a hundred years ago, they have something in common? I am still unclear as to what the point of this thread is.
0 Replies

rhopper3

Reply Wed 14 Feb, 2007 09:28 pm
@mousy,
good, bad, indifferent and insane...all cultures and poeple have their share of them
0 Replies

Curmudgeon

Reply Wed 14 Feb, 2007 11:51 pm
@mousy,
Quote:
COULD help in some way...if they had some sort of spiritual connection with something Holy and JUST

But they do , Mousy .
Many Jews in the US are card-carrying members of the Democrat Party , and thus by the Party's own credo , they are the saviours of the poor and downtrodden .:confused:
0 Replies

mousy

Reply Thu 15 Feb, 2007 09:47 am
@mousy,
The jews managed to survive at least fiscally from a system wrought by greed and they have great influence over the United States
Their escape from pharoh due to what? And don't tell me Moses either
Why not show African americans..the (hows) of their success WHERE is the evil in this request
Dmizer

Reply Thu 15 Feb, 2007 10:12 am
@mousy,
First Question: How does the "escape from pharoh" thousands of years ago by the Jews have anything to do with helping African Americans?

Second question: what is this "system wrought from greed" that you are refering to?

Third question: What are you smoking? and where can I get some?
0 Replies

Tulip cv

Reply Thu 15 Feb, 2007 10:22 am
@mousy,
okay, obviously you have an axe to grind...but mousey, l think you are short changing the Afro-American people...they don't need help as far as l can see, and their is lots of inspiration. Here in Canada we just finished Black History Month and celebrated all the African-American people who have contributed to our world.

So l can't understand why you think the Black people of America are in need of Jewish assistance? Maybe the Jewish people need Black assistance...I mean l am white and l have Black friends, Black Collegues, l watch the news and they have a Black entertainment person, and a Black newsperson, and a Indian anchor, and so it seems that black people are up to snuff with everyone else, l mean if anything they have the jump on us white people, because they have more menatonan in their skin and walk around with the equivillent of sp50 whereas we just look stupid and burnt when we go out in the sun!

Heck, why should the black people be any different then everyone else, l don't see any difference with intelligence, nor with the imagination, the desire for success...so why should any other group of people be thought of as more successful as black people.

Your point is that Jewish people are somehow in a higher position, and this is not true, and you are doing black people an injustice with even this thought...
mousy

Reply Thu 15 Feb, 2007 11:54 am
@mousy,
Quote:
So l can't understand why you think the Black people of America are in need of Jewish assistance?

How did they get away from Egypt?
0 Replies

mousy

Reply Thu 15 Feb, 2007 12:27 pm
@Tulip cv,
Quote:
So l can't understand why you think the Black people of America are in need of Jewish assistance? Maybe the Jewish people need Black assistance...I mean l am white and l have Black friends, Black Collegues, l watch the news and they have a Black entertainment person, and a Black newsperson, and a Indian anchor, and so it seems that black people are up to snuff with everyone else, l mean if anything they have the jump on us white people, because they have more menatonan in their skin and walk around with the equivillent of sp50 whereas we just look stupid and burnt when we go out in the sun!

Nature was kind when it set (white) in colder climates of the world and sweet when it gave (black) heat...yet Global changes occur and the sun is unforgivable to life on Earth...Nevertheless humans destroy themselves before the sun gets at a good whack

Quote:
Your point is that Jewish people are somehow in a higher position, and this is not true, and you are doing black people an injustice with even this thought...

Nah... A similiar history
0 Replies

Ann cv

Reply Thu 15 Feb, 2007 02:29 pm
@mousy,
I like Jews, and Israelis - and at this moment, Israel has a lot on her mind defending herself against war mongering bomb crazy suicide fanatics in Palestine. Literally, my best friend is Jewish Smile Would the Jews over the world help Africa?

They already do matey!

They join clubs like Lions, Rotary, etc., have their own Charity clubs and help to make a difference to an indifferent world. I have never met a Jewish person who does not have empathy for those worse off than themselves.

And if anyone tries to take a cheap shot at Lions, I know all about what they manage to achieve worldwide via their SIGHTFIRST - which helps give sight to those suffering cataracts and who cannot afford a simple operation in countries like Africa and India - and in my Lions club here there are 4 Jewish members and their wives.

Ann
Tulip cv

Reply Thu 15 Feb, 2007 05:24 pm
@mousy,
great post Anne! Mousey if you want to make a point it would be very helpful if you could explain. are you saying you believe that the africans helped jews out of eygpt...and when? surely you aren't referring to the bible?

anyway, refering to the title of this thread, here is a little story:

Quote:
[FONT="Book Antiqua"]Years ago, a farmer owned land along the Atlantic seacoast.
He constantly advertised for hired hands. Most people were
reluctant to work on farms along the Atlantic. They dreaded the
awful storms that raged across the Atlantic, wreaking havoc on the buildings and crops.
As the farmer interviewed applicants for the job, he received
A steady stream of refusals.

Finally, a short, thin man, well past middle age, approached
the farmer. "Are you a good farm hand?" the farmer asked him.
"Well, I can sleep when the wind blows," answered the little man.

Although puzzled by this answer, the farmer, desperate for help,
Hired him. The little man worked well around the farm, busy from
dawn to dusk, and the farmer felt satisfied with the man's work.
Then one night the wind howled loudly in from offshore.
Jumping out of bed, the farmer grabbed a lantern and rushed
next door to the hired hand's sleeping quarters. He shook the
little man and yelled, "Get up! A storm is coming!
Tie things down before they blow away!"
The little man rolled over in bed and said firmly, "No
sir. I told you, I can sleep when the wind blows."

Enraged by the response, the farmer was tempted to fire him on
the spot. Instead, he hurried outside to prepare for the storm.
To his amazement, he discovered that all of the haystacks had
been covered with tarpaulins. The cows were in the barn, the chickens were in the coops, and the doors were barred.
The shutters were tightly secured. Everything was tied down.

Nothing could blow away. The farmer then understood what his
hired hand meant, so he returned to his bed to also sleep while
the wind blew. [/FONT]

When you're prepared, spiritually, mentally, and physically,
you have nothing to fear. Can you sleep when the
wind blows through your life?
The hired hand was able to sleep because he
had secured the farm against the storm.
We secure ourselves against the storms of life by
grounding ourselves in the Word of God.
We don't need to understand, we just need to hold
His hand to have peace in the middle of storms.

[SIZE="3"]MAY GOD BLESS YOU! [/SIZE]

i don't know who wrote this...
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Mon 19 Feb, 2007 09:47 am
@mousy,
mousy;11016 wrote:
The jews managed to survive at least fiscally from a system wrought by greed and they have great influence over the United States
Their escape from pharoh due to what? And don't tell me Moses either
Why not show African americans..the (hows) of their success WHERE is the evil in this request
I see no evil in that, best get busy if you plan on making a difference.
0 Replies

Tulip cv

Reply Wed 21 Feb, 2007 10:48 am
@mousy,
Isn't it great that we can all post on a thread with all kinds of opinion and yet no one has the slightest clue to what mousey means? I like the cryptic quality of mousey's post, and l think that it is interesting the way we can all post an opinion about what we don't know but think might possibly be the meaning!!Very Happy LOL
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Wed 21 Feb, 2007 05:38 pm
@mousy,
Must be the brain trying to make sense of something senseless, LOL.
0 Replies

Red cv

Reply Wed 21 Feb, 2007 05:48 pm
@mousy,
Cripey Mousy I haven't a clue what you are talking about.

Is there a full moon or something?????????
0 Replies

mousy

Reply Thu 22 Feb, 2007 08:25 pm
@mousy,
I don't believe some prophet named Moses helped the jews escape Egypt..if Jews were ever slaves to begin with...
mousy

Reply Thu 22 Feb, 2007 08:35 pm
@Ann cv,
Ann;11031 wrote:
I like Jews, and Israelis - and at this moment, Israel has a lot on her mind defending herself against war mongering bomb crazy suicide fanatics in Palestine.

Perhaps amongst all that chaos they will reach out and help others

Quote:
I have never met a Jewish person who does not have empathy for those worse off than themselves.

Is it cataracts blinding the vision of the jews wheras they see nor speak of the vast injustices of African americans via the "One Nation Under God"