What would Jesus Do?

Pinochet73

Reply Thu 11 Jan, 2007 08:32 pm
@mousy,
"Jesus would go to Osama Bin Laden and voluntarily be tortured and killed.
It was his way. It's what he did in his time."

And then He'd tell me to go to OBL and crush his spine, slowly, starting at the crack of his ass, working my way up to the base of his skull. :headbang:
oleo

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 09:49 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;9157 wrote:
"Jesus would go to Osama Bin Laden and voluntarily be tortured and killed.
It was his way. It's what he did in his time."

And then He'd tell me to go to OBL and crush his spine, slowly, starting at the crack of his ass, working my way up to the base of his skull. :headbang:

Jesus speaks to you differently than he did the people in the New Testament.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sat 13 Jan, 2007 08:23 am
@mousy,
It's all perspective to the interprety.
0 Replies

Lizess

Reply Sat 13 Jan, 2007 04:30 pm
@mousy,
Jesus himself said, "By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another." John 13:35
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sat 13 Jan, 2007 06:55 pm
@Pinochet73,
"Jesus speaks to you differently than he did the people in the New Testament."

There was no New Testament when Jesus lived. Therefore, he couldn't have spoken to anyone 'in the New Testament'. :headbang:
Lizess

Reply Sat 13 Jan, 2007 08:31 pm
@Pinochet73,
The apostle John was quoting Jesus just as many quotes are found on this site.
0 Replies

elfishmoonfeather

Reply Sun 14 Jan, 2007 10:14 pm
@mousy,
mousy;8825 wrote:
White America expects other nationalities of people(s) it tortures/ed(African Americans,Indians......)to forgive- Get my point:lightbulb:

Murder white people and a war is started-

Just wondering, but why is it that when people refer to Christians they say "White America"? How terribly general. I am not white, but I am certainly a Christian.
oleo

Reply Wed 17 Jan, 2007 05:59 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;9224 wrote:
"Jesus speaks to you differently than he did the people in the New Testament."

There was no New Testament when Jesus lived. Therefore, he couldn't have spoken to anyone 'in the New Testament'. :headbang:

The teachings of Jesus are recorded in the New Testament.

I'm starting to think you're a satirist character pretending to be a Christian...
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Wed 17 Jan, 2007 06:19 pm
@Pinochet73,
"The teachings of Jesus are recorded in the New Testament. I'm starting to think you're a satirist character pretending to be a Christian..."

I say again: there was NO NEW TESTAMENT during the life, times and ministry of Jesus. Therefore, He couldn't have spoken to 'New Testament' people. The Gospel of John was written in the vicinity of AD 100. Jesus was crucified in AD 33. The first gospel -- Mark -- appeared around AD 70. Paul wrote all of his epistles before then, and never knew of ANY gospel.

Think. That's all I ask of you. Think. :FU1:
0 Replies

mousy

Reply Thu 18 Jan, 2007 06:22 pm
@elfishmoonfeather,
elfishmoonfeather;9330 wrote:
Just wondering, but why is it that when people refer to Christians they say "White America"? How terribly general. I am not white, but I am certainly a Christian.

I Usually think of the KLAN.

One possible reason to your question.......

White America, PERHAPS more than others, is responsibile for airing subtle messages of other nationalities across the world stage. Some of which you've probably heard..

Asians are smart(god-forbid you should get into a dispute with an asian in America)

Most Mexicans are hard workers( until they petition for livable wages:D )

And blacky, don't get me started on blacky, thuggish over- sexed jungle monkeys-heathens.

Well...And white? JUST PERFECT except ....heathens know different.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Thu 18 Jan, 2007 06:41 pm
@mousy,
Figured your other reference was a bit much?
0 Replies

Tulip cv

Reply Fri 19 Jan, 2007 11:13 am
@mousy,
sure...whatever you say...ha!!!{he would offer himself to OBL}

Jesus warned us of false prophets and these events unfolding, so it is not a mater of what he 'would' do, as he is with every one of us who desires a relationship with him. So this is current-

What will Jesus do? And he is with us in every prayer, and he is watching these false prophets as they recite the 'SATANIC VERSES" and are mislead by men who have been raised in a society which has also been mis-lead.

Every person who is involved is invited to have a relationship with Jesus...that was his way. He gave up his life for our sins, and that encompasses all of mankind including O.B.L. who is merely a pawn in being yet another mislead person.

So he is offering an alternative way, a path that will end the bloodshed and war that has been a pattern of our human foot print on this planet.

So America should indeed keep offering peace, and forgiveneness to every person who wants it. The key here is WANTS IT.

Those who follow the teachings of Islam understand that they are bound to follow FATWA's and those current ones are instructions to murder, rape, torture, abuse, assault, and destroy all those who are INFIDELS. Therefore, they do not want it however, it is still being offered in the form of treaties and negotiation and l understand that this is always available. All it takes is acceptance form the Islamic followers. That will make the offer an accepted beginning towards peace.
0 Replies