No top replies

politically-wrong

Reply Thu 23 Aug, 2007 04:13 am
@POLITICAL JEDI,
POLITICAL JEDI;32494 wrote:
Perhaps Politically Wrong and Sword of God can explain this:

VDH's Private Papers::In Their Own Words

Quote:
Fluent in Arabic and trained as a historian in the ancient Middle East, Ibrahim is currently a technician in the Library of Congress’ Near East Section

he is fluent but its not his mother tongue sorry unacceptable translation to me.

Quote:
Thanks to Raymond Ibrahim’s The Al Qaeda Reader, we have the means for achieving that understanding

his name is Raymond Ibrahim ? there is no Muslim called Raymond, which means he converted from Islam to Christianity, sorry another reason not to trust his translation to be neutral and unbiased.

Quote:
where he discovered AL Qaeda documents that had not been translated into English

can not imagine Alqaeda papers just setting there waiting for some one to translate them , they would have been translated immediately in the hope of finding information leading to the big boss.

Quote:
He has organized these writings into two sections: theology, writings intended for fellow Muslims that ground AL Qaeda’s war against the West in the traditional Islamic doctrine of jihad;

Quote:
The documents in the first section make a sustained, coherent argument for offensive jihad based on the Koran, the Hadith (the traditions of the words and deeds of Mohamed), and the Ulema (past and present scholars of Islam).

please now you know my religion more than me? , who Say's these arguments are sustained or coherent ? give those so called arguments to Muslim clerics let them decide, if they say they are valid, then your point is valid, otherwise don't make judgments you aren't qualified to even consider.

Quote:
AL Qaeda’s arguments are unexceptionally traditional — which is why, of course, millions of Muslims accept them.

[CENTER]prove this statement[/CENTER]

Quote:
the idea of accommodation with the enemy; and the prohibition against killing women and children

they are asking us to murder women and children , do you think they have much credibility left in my opinion? , in any humans opinion?

Quote:
as Ibrahim summarizes the argument, “‘radical’ Islam is Islam — without exception.”

now i understand whats behind all this Very Happy

Quote:
he builds his argument on selected hadiths, which as Ibrahim notes requires some interpretive stretching.

(reference of the line is to Elzawahiri)

the highlighted words refute the whole logic its built on.

Quote:
Zawahiri gets around this difficulty by resorting to analogy, “a legitimate tool of Islamic jurisprudence

problem is my friend using analogy is given only to (sheikh's) or people who are experts in all of Islamic studies, not every average Joe , who gave Elzawahiri the right to use it?
any logic he bases on analogy is refused outright because he has no right to make a fatwa based upon it.

Quote:
As for killing women and children, Mohamed himself provides a precedent during the siege of Ta’if, where he used catapults. The Prophet’s response to the question of killing women and children, which of course catapult missiles would do perforce, was “They [women and children] are from among them [infidels].”

i don't know where you got this from, show me sources.

Quote:
referring to AL Shafi’ and the Hanbalis, two schools of Islamic jurisprudence

if you think this is the same as mentioning sources , you are wrong, these two schools have many many books written, how am i gonna be sure you got it right?

Quote:
Zawahiri argues that it is permissible “to bombard the idolaters even if Muslims and those who are cautioned against killing are intermingled with them as long as there is a need or an obligation for Muslims to do so, or if not striking leads to a delay of the jihad.”

so he argues only? well let me tell you its forbidden in Islam to kill women, children, old men, those who do not bear arms, and even soldiers who surrender, if you want verses from Quraan to this effect, i will be happy to provide you with, only this has never been in question before.

Quote:
Radical Islam’s war with the West is not finite and limited to political grievances — real or imagined — but is existential, transcending time and space and deeply rooted in faith.” This means that the fight will be long and hard, that leaving Iraq or creating a Palestinian state will not buy peace

actually this paragraph sums up the motive behind the whole thing.
0 Replies