Thy WILL be done

Life

Reply Thu 8 Jun, 2006 03:38 pm
I PERSONALLY BELIEVE ALL humans are bothered by demonic spirits(tempted-mind)but how demons come in...................

After a long stay at the Hospital, she begins to see devilish grimaces during her daily praying. In the fall of 1970 Anneliese returned to school, and while other girls live the freedom of the 70s, she starts believing she is possessed. She can't find another reason for the grimaces, nothing makes sense. Now, voices are following her, saying that Anneliese will "stew in hell" and her depression gets stronger and stronger. Anneliese doesn't see any reason for the meetings at the Doctors, they don't bring any relief. Just once does she tell a doctor about the "demons," which are now giving her orders. But the gap between known medicine and Catholic Ideology is too big, for her problems to be considered.The Story of 'Emily Rose' - RopeofSilicon.com

In 1949 Robbie began to hear strange scratching sounds between the walls. His parents then called an exterminator but the noises just became worse. Then Robbie started to hear footsteps in the hall and was continually attacked by an unseen being. His bed began to shake so hard that he could not even sleep at night. When he tried to hold on to the sheets he was thrown to the floor with the sheets still clenched in his hands. When Robbie's parents couldn't take it anymore they contacted a Lutheran minister by the name of Luther Schulze. The Reverend took Robbie to spend the night at his house to determine if the Doe residence was haunted or if Robbie was actually possessed. Several minutes after Robbie went to bed the strange occurrences started again. The bed shook violently and the strange scratching sounds could be heard between the walls. When Reverend Schulze tried to make a bed for Robbie on the floor, the blankets and sheets moved across the room and under the bed.The St. Louis Exorcism
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,149 • Replies: 9
No top replies

HOGCALLER

Reply Thu 8 Jun, 2006 09:48 pm
@Life,
jatuab

Reply Thu 8 Jun, 2006 11:29 pm
@Life,
Are you asking if we believe that signs of demonic posession are contrary to nature, or that they're real? YOU DON'T ALWAYS HAVE TO MAKE YOUR POLLS CONSIST OF INCOMPLETE SENTENCES AND YES/NO ANSWERS. Give us more detail/choice please.
0 Replies

Curmudgeon

Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2006 12:09 am
@Life,
Give us fewer polls .
I would prefer being asked my thoughts or opinions in the form of posts that reflect the poster's thoughts from an informed point of view , then ( not THAN )be respected by people reading my response , then ( not THAN ) commenting civilly .
0 Replies

Life

Reply Fri 16 Jun, 2006 03:48 pm
@HOGCALLER,
Quote:
HOGCALLER wrote:
Life,

You say: “I PERSONALLY BELIEVE ALL humans are bothered by demonic spirits(tempted-mind)but how demons come in...................”

First, may I ask, is this something with which you have first-hand experience?

I've had my share of PEOPLE who acted possessed/and-or admitted to being bothered by demonic spirits, and I have had my own encounters

Quote:
Second, what do you think? I would like to hear your answer to your POLL questions.

I'm the ONLY one that voted........

Here is an EXAMPLE...of DEMONS at the PULPIT

SELF proclaimed Christian Church That REBELS against the God IT claims to serve.
I see this ALOT and FIND no difference from those who practice Satanic worship..

FOR THE PRIMARY theme is the same, NOT GOD'S, THY WILL BE DONE
0 Replies

ndjs

Reply Fri 16 Jun, 2006 05:14 pm
@Life,
Oh look! Life wants people to vote on these polls!

There were so many I just thought they were for decoration.

Explain what the hell you are talking about, then we may be inclined to vote!
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sun 18 Jun, 2006 09:22 am
@Life,
I think he's getting at satanic worship and the Christian Church belong in the same catagory. It's speculative and opinionated at best.
Life

Reply Sat 24 Jun, 2006 10:12 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;3896 wrote:
I think he's getting at satanic worship and the Christian Church belong in the same catagory.

One ACKNOWLEDGES SATAN OPENLY and the other COMES, Hissing and twisting the WORD, in the NAME OF JESUS
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sun 25 Jun, 2006 10:32 am
@Life,
By "Hissing and twisting" what are you implying? You sound biased against any thing Christian, Why? What religion do you claim if any? Are you the one that "ACKNOWLEDGES SATAN OPENLY "? Maybe you belong to the religion of Darwinism?
0 Replies

z0z0

Reply Sat 23 Dec, 2006 03:29 pm
@Life,
Believing in demonic influences is just a simple way of absolving yourself of not being able to control your base instincts.
0 Replies