Why is Mary weeping?

jatuab

Reply Tue 11 Jul, 2006 09:41 pm
@Life,
Life;4218 wrote:
He did preach condemnation without repentance

When Adam and Eve disobeyed God in the Garden of Eden, they earned condemnation for the rest of mankind for the rest of eternity.

"For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved." - John 3:17 NKJV

"In this is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins. Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another." "And we have known and believed the love that God has for us. God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God in Him." 1 John 4:10-11, 16

He preached salvation and freedom. Condemnation comes without a knowledge of the truth, just as criminalization comes without a knowledge of the laws of our land.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Tue 11 Jul, 2006 09:45 pm
@Life,
Life;4220 wrote:
I AM..When does Mary GET BLISS? When the CATHOLICS go extinct....
Explain how you know she is not there now? Funny voices?
Life

Reply Tue 25 Jul, 2006 10:08 pm
@Life,
Think Mary is a watchout as Sodom rapes the kiddies behinds?
Make sure Jesus is not Looking, the Holy Ghost is sleep, and the Father is drunk off Moonshine
Life

Reply Tue 25 Jul, 2006 10:12 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;4225 wrote:
Explain how you know she is not there now? Funny voices?

If I Listen to what Man is talking about than BLISS is slavery/subjection to humans
jatuab

Reply Tue 25 Jul, 2006 10:32 pm
@Life,
Life;4311 wrote:
Think Mary is a watchout as Sodom rapes the kiddies behinds?
Make sure Jesus is not Looking, the Holy Ghost is sleep, and the Father is drunk off Moonshine
Watch yourself, you're getting pretty offensive.

Jesus never said Mary was a secretary to the church, and I don't know where you got that from.
Brent cv

Reply Tue 25 Jul, 2006 10:34 pm
@Life,
Life... you need to step outside your house sometimes.
Life

Reply Tue 25 Jul, 2006 10:39 pm
@jatuab,
jatuab;4313 wrote:
Watch yourself, you're getting pretty offensive.

And the GOD'S of these priest isn't?

Quote:
Jesus never said Mary was a secretary to the church, and I don't know where you got that from.

Mediatrix?
Life

Reply Tue 25 Jul, 2006 10:42 pm
@Brent cv,
Brent;4317 wrote:
Life... you need to step outside your house sometimes.

Capesh
Life

Reply Tue 25 Jul, 2006 10:53 pm
@Life,
Then MAN said, "Let us make GOD in our image, after our likeness; and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth." 27 So MAN created GOD in his own image.........
jatuab

Reply Tue 25 Jul, 2006 11:12 pm
@Life,
Life;4319 wrote:
And the GOD'S of these priest isn't?

Mediatrix?

Gods of these priest? What or whom are you talking about? Open up a Bible for the truth about this man, don't look online.
0 Replies

jatuab

Reply Tue 25 Jul, 2006 11:14 pm
@Life,
Life;4322 wrote:
Then MAN said, "Let us make GOD in our image, after our likeness; and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth." 27 So MAN created GOD in his own image.........
I think you got your god mixed up with my God. Stop misquoting the Bible if you're not even going to put an argument behind it.
Drnaline

Reply Wed 26 Jul, 2006 05:53 am
@Life,
Life;4312 wrote:
If I Listen to what Man is talking about than BLISS is slavery/subjection to humans
You reep what you soe. If that's all you see, i guess that's all you'll ever get.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Wed 26 Jul, 2006 05:57 am
@jatuab,
jatuab;4324 wrote:
I think you got your god mixed up with my God. Stop misquoting the Bible if you're not even going to put an argument behind it.
Sounds like strike two to me, one more and this batter is out of here. He starting to seem trollish, i know because they accuse me of that all the time, LOL.
jatuab

Reply Wed 26 Jul, 2006 10:08 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;4328 wrote:
Sounds like strike two to me, one more and this batter is out of here. He starting to seem trollish, i know because they accuse me of that all the time, LOL.
haha, that's funny
Life

Reply Mon 31 Jul, 2006 09:04 pm
@jatuab,
Quote:
Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Martin Luther King Jr[/quote[

Martin Luther's life ended when he spoke of things THAT mattered.
Drnaline

Reply Mon 31 Jul, 2006 09:07 pm
@Life,
Life;4358 wrote:
Quote:
Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Martin Luther King Jr[/quote[

Martin Luther's life ended when he spoke of things THAT mattered.[/QUOTE]Are live's begin to end the day we are conceived.
0 Replies

Life

Reply Mon 31 Jul, 2006 09:11 pm
@jatuab,
jatuab;4324 wrote:
I think you got your god mixed up with my God.

The world's God is their own imaginations
jatuab

Reply Mon 31 Jul, 2006 09:24 pm
@Life,
Life;4358 wrote:
Quote:

Martin Luther's life ended when he spoke of things THAT mattered.[/QUOTE]
It was a figure of speech and a lesson to be learned. Had it not been for MLK Jr., black people wouldn't have been allowed to have their liberties at the times they did. Why are you attacking my signature?
0 Replies

jatuab

Reply Mon 31 Jul, 2006 09:26 pm
@Life,
Life;4361 wrote:
The world's God is their own imaginations
My God is the God of the Bible and the world as I believe. The main question is, where are you getting this "secretary of the church" crap from? Answer that one.
0 Replies

goodchessactor

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 04:36 pm
@Life,
Mary is nowhere special. She is where all who die in Christ are.
0 Replies