• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,132 • Replies: 6
No top replies

jatuab

Reply Mon 22 May, 2006 12:46 am
@Life,
Yes, because "racist white governments" are what makes people have unprotected sex and use dirty needles. Once again, if people would stop blaming every single solitary issue on race, the issues in which race really is a factor would be treated with respect and investigated.

like the New Orleans mayoral RACE (coindidence? i think not)
Curmudgeon

Reply Tue 23 May, 2006 08:21 pm
@jatuab,
jatuab wrote:
Yes, because "racist white governments" are what makes people have unprotected sex and use dirty needles. Once again, if people would stop blaming every single solitary issue on race, the issues in which race really is a factor would be treated with respect and investigated...snip...

I wholeheartedly agree .
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Mon 29 May, 2006 10:00 pm
@Life,
I ressemble that remark.
0 Replies

ndjs

Reply Mon 29 May, 2006 10:40 pm
@Life,
Black people are among the most racist I know.

Nothing is their fault.

My advice: Listen to Bill Cosby.
American Rhetoric: Bill Cosby - Address at the NAACP's Commemoration of
the 50th of Brown v. Board of Education
Life

Reply Sat 3 Jun, 2006 08:29 pm
@ndjs,
Worse, many AIDS leaders have begun to worry that as AIDS becomes identified as an inner-city, minority disease, the sense of urgency that permeated the first decade will fade.

"The danger is that people will throw up their hands and say this is another insoluble problem of the underclass like crack and lousy schools,....AIDS Epidemic Shifting to Poor and Dispossessed
0 Replies

goodchessactor

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 06:24 pm
@Life,
It is hard to get real "intelligence" from statistics. Numbers are meaningless unless you have a complete picture. First of all when addressing a medical problem that is not race based (like Tysach's) there is no need to break down the proportion of infected by race.
0 Replies