• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,080 • Replies: 7
No top replies

jatuab

Reply Wed 3 May, 2006 11:04 pm
@Life,
I just don't see where the matter came from to begin with if there wasn't a Creation.
0 Replies

ndjs

Reply Wed 3 May, 2006 11:48 pm
@Life,
But where did God come from to create this?
0 Replies

jatuab

Reply Thu 4 May, 2006 12:17 am
@Life,
I guess we should both answer each other's questions, and I'm afraid that's impossible. As I said in the other post, I think it's a matter of faith, and I don't think God intended us to sit and dwell on it.

I would like to know, however, why koalas and humans are the only animals with unique fingerprints. I think there has to be an explanation for that one somewhere.
0 Replies

ndjs

Reply Thu 4 May, 2006 08:36 am
@Life,
This poll needs an indifferent option... wonder if I can do that...

yep. did.

I'm indifferent, because no matter how much we sit in front of our respective computers, something that did or did not happen billions of years ago has NO effect on us today, except for people's internal faith.
jatuab

Reply Thu 4 May, 2006 12:16 pm
@ndjs,
ndjs wrote:

yep. did.

I'm indifferent, because no matter how much we sit in front of our respective computers, something that did or did not happen billions of years ago has NO effect on us today, except for people's internal faith.

Well put.
0 Replies

ohiosweetheart

Reply Thu 4 May, 2006 05:42 pm
@ndjs,
ndjs wrote:

yep. did.

yes I agree
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Thu 4 May, 2006 05:56 pm
@Life,
I voted no, evolution will not happen with out something to evolve. Stare at an empty/clean glass as long as you like. No new life will begin no matter how long you stare. Unless something new is introduced. You can not get something from nothing. All reverts back to the big bang but we know it is not anything any one can proof with any certainty.
0 Replies