John P

Reply Wed 1 Mar, 2006 10:17 am
Hello
My name is major general John P. I will not give out my last name. I am a two star general, and I a currently in the marines. I have been in the army since 1969. I made three tours in the Vietnam war, and in Desert Storm, made a total of one tour. Currently, in the War on Terror, I have made three tours to Iraq, and one to Afghanistan. I am ready to make my fifth tour to the Middle East, and I will be leading some men into battle near the Iraq Iran border, where suspected terrorists come in from.
I became a major general August of 2002. I belong to the Marines, and have belonged since 1970. My first year in the United States military was in the army. I was a sargeant, and then, transferred over to the marines.
I am nearing my third star in the United States Military. I am currently a two star general.
Anyway, you can all call me Major. All my friends on other forums do. My friends call me Major, or General. Either one.
-Gen. John P.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,653 • Replies: 10
No top replies

ndjs

Reply Wed 1 Mar, 2006 12:20 pm
@John P,
Wow, first of all let me say [SIZE="5"]THANK YOU [/SIZE]for serving in our military.

Welcome to the site, and I definitely look forward to hearing your view on things.
NaterG

Reply Wed 1 Mar, 2006 12:30 pm
@ndjs,
ndjs wrote:
Wow, first of all let me say [SIZE="5"]THANK YOU [/SIZE]for serving in our military.

Welcome to the site, and I definitely look forward to hearing your view on things.

I would like to second what Nick said and say thanks for all you have done for our country. Good luck in your coming tour and may God bless and protect you and your men.!! Thanks for checking out the site and I hope you hang around, Major.
0 Replies

Brent cv

Reply Wed 1 Mar, 2006 12:32 pm
@John P,
Welcome to the site!
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Wed 1 Mar, 2006 08:10 pm
@John P,
Well i guess i'll make the third in agreement. Welcome and thank you for your dutifull service in keeping us and awarding others there freedom!
0 Replies

Curmudgeon

Reply Thu 2 Mar, 2006 04:39 am
@John P,
Welcome to Conflicting Views .
The military deserves our loyal support in the efforts to spread democracy in the Middle east .
I salute all the members of our armed forces !
lowflyn

Reply Thu 9 Mar, 2006 12:10 pm
@John P,
Welcome to the site, and thanks for all you do in keeping us safe.e
0 Replies

SVTRob

Reply Thu 9 Mar, 2006 10:36 pm
@Curmudgeon,
Curmudgeon wrote:
The military deserves our loyal support in the efforts to spread democracy in the Middle east.

Oh!!! is that what they're doing there now? cool.

Anyways, welcome from one newbie to another.
Brent cv

Reply Thu 9 Mar, 2006 10:43 pm
@SVTRob,
SVTRob wrote:

Very Happy

Good to see you made it over here man. I welcome the debate.
0 Replies

Curmudgeon

Reply Fri 10 Mar, 2006 05:28 am
@SVTRob,
SVTRob wrote:

Yes , that's what they are doing and always has been one of the goals of this conflict .
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Fri 10 Mar, 2006 06:45 am
@SVTRob,
SVTRob wrote:

Sure they are, just ask them. Or are you one to believe a persons opinion who is not in the military? Personally i will go with the actual fighters opinion, for they know what they fight for. In any case welcome to you too , sir.
0 Replies