Reply Sun 5 Feb, 2006 04:32 pm
I was looking for a political discussion forum and happened to trip over this one. I usually hang out in the current events, or Middle East events, but I usually have views on other topics. I'm a member of a few other political forums similar to this one and haven't run into any problems ,and don't foresee any here. I'll contribute when I can.
I was a Democrat in my earlier years, but seem to be more along the Independent thinking these last few years.

I live in the great State of Maine. in a very quiet neck of the woods called Aroostook County, about 5 miles from the Canadin boarder. I'll be posting from time to time.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,179 • Replies: 6
No top replies

NaterG

Reply Sun 5 Feb, 2006 06:40 pm
@tumbleweed cv,
Welcome to CV!
0 Replies

ndjs

Reply Sun 5 Feb, 2006 08:35 pm
@tumbleweed cv,
Welcome man, glad to see a new member.

We're pretty new and very small, so we really need all the help we can get. Hope you stick around. Smile
tumbleweed cv

Reply Sun 5 Feb, 2006 09:16 pm
@ndjs,
Thank you for the welcome. I'm not a great debater , but I like discussing a variety of topics. I find that staying on one forum all the time gets a bit boring. I ask as many questions as I answer. I'v developed a thick skin on these forums, so I don't fly off the handle easily.

In other words, I'm easy going. I try to respect peoples views, while expressing my own. I can usually get my point across without personal attacks. The site seem great so far.Very Happy
Curmudgeon

Reply Mon 6 Feb, 2006 06:18 pm
@tumbleweed cv,
Welcome from Texas !
We do have some real discussions here and need new input to keep it lively !
0 Replies

Brent cv

Reply Mon 6 Feb, 2006 07:07 pm
@tumbleweed cv,
A little late of a welcome but.. Welcome Very Happy
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2006 09:24 pm
@tumbleweed cv,
Off to a little ruff start but welcome in any case.
0 Replies