Ugandan Freedom Activist

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 04:41 pm
Hello Everyone,

My name is Tumusiime percy David, a campaigner for a prosperous, self-reliant and free Africa.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,667 • Replies: 13
No top replies

Curmudgeon

Reply Fri 23 Dec, 2005 01:08 am
@Tumusiime Percy David,
Karibu rafiki . We are open to all views here and hope you find the discussions stimulating .
0 Replies

Brent cv

Reply Fri 23 Dec, 2005 01:11 am
@Tumusiime Percy David,
Welcome to the site Smile
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sat 24 Dec, 2005 09:39 am
@Tumusiime Percy David,
Welcome DPT. Mind if I call you Percy instead of Dav?
0 Replies

ndjs

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2005 01:52 am
@Tumusiime Percy David,
Hi.

*filling in space because my response has to be 5 characters*
0 Replies

Tumusiime Percy David

Reply Sat 7 Jan, 2006 09:55 am
@Tumusiime Percy David,
Before the Iraq war began, I was overwhelmingly convinced the world was doing the right thing. Day by day, the truth of the pack of lies that were bought by the entire world other than the French are coming and am one of those feeling very embarassed to say the least.

Why has America lost 2500+ combatants for no good reason at all? Why is America still shedding blood in Iraq and the situation not getting better? Personally I feel the sons and daughters of the US should be pulled out and Bush should testify why he took the world to war.

The reason being advanced now is that the war was to save Iraqi's but more Iraqi's have died now and are still dying since the invasion than the number that was killed in Saddams entire reign of 30years.

Percy
Drnaline

Reply Sat 7 Jan, 2006 11:47 am
@Tumusiime Percy David,
Tumusiime Percy David wrote:
Before the Iraq war began, I was overwhelmingly convinced the world was doing the right thing. Day by day, the truth of the pack of lies that were bought by the entire world other than the French are coming and am one of those feeling very embarassed to say the least.

Why has America lost 2500+ combatants for no good reason at all? Why is America still shedding blood in Iraq and the situation not getting better? Personally I feel the sons and daughters of the US should be pulled out and Bush should testify why he took the world to war.

The reason being advanced now is that the war was to save Iraqi's but more Iraqi's have died now and are still dying since the invasion than the number that was killed in Saddams entire reign of 30years.

Percy
The world is not over there, we are. Why aren't you making your appeal to the french then? If you believe that you should be embarassed.

We lost them because they volunteered to do our biding. And as a rebublic they are bound to our beacon call. We are shedding blood so the populous of Iraq has a chance to decide there own fate. They may decide wrong and go back to a dictatorship but they did have the chance that we gave them. 18 resolutions from the UN are the only reasons he'll ever need. And I say again, the world is not ovewr there, we are.

In your opinion, who has killed more Iraqi's? The insurgency or the American coalition? Why would an Iraqi feel the need to blow himself up in line with two hundred other iraqi's? Killing one hundred and fifty. I guess your are disregarding the dozens of mass graves that we have found in various parts of Iraq? Hussain killed 5000 Kurds in one whack. IMO i think you are way off base but seeing as where your from i can understand how you arrived at what you think.
0 Replies

Curmudgeon

Reply Mon 9 Jan, 2006 05:13 am
@Tumusiime Percy David,
Drnaline , I agree with most of your post , but am confused about your comment "seeing where you're from I can understand how you arrived at what you think " . What difference does it make ? Do you think all Ugandans are Idi Amin types ?

Percy , we are there to help Iraq become a viable society , hopefully democratic , and we are succeeding . Please don't believe everything the media shows you . Good things are happening every day in Iraq , but those stories don't sell newspapers or TV time . Witness the elections that have been successful , and the very recent joining of the process by all parties , Sunni , Shiite , and Kurd in an attempt to form a coalition government . Those who boycotted the early elections have now taken part in elections and are coming around to the idea that they can all be a part of governing Irag .
Stability in the Middle East is a lofty and difficult goal , but one wothy of our efforts and support .
Drnaline

Reply Mon 9 Jan, 2006 08:34 am
@Curmudgeon,
Curmudgeon wrote:
Drnaline , I agree with most of your post , but am confused about your comment "seeing where you're from I can understand how you arrived at what you think " . What difference does it make ? Do you think all Ugandans are Idi Amin types ?

Percy , we are there to help Iraq become a viable society , hopefully democratic , and we are succeeding . Please don't believe everything the media shows you . Good things are happening every day in Iraq , but those stories don't sell newspapers or TV time . Witness the elections that have been successful , and the very recent joining of the process by all parties , Sunni , Shiite , and Kurd in an attempt to form a coalition government . Those who boycotted the early elections have now taken part in elections and are coming around to the idea that they can all be a part of governing Irag .
Stability in the Middle East is a lofty and difficult goal , but one wothy of our efforts and support .
I think it has alot to do with it. An african can come in here an give his worldly opinion of our commander in chief, i guess turn about is fair play. I have to admit the place isn't the same since Ide Amin(SP) touched the place. I did some research and it seems to me Percy is part of the party in rule. Given his politic and how his government is run he shouldn't be talking about ours. If Precy can't hold his own here he is not gonna get far any where else. Lets call it a taste of what to come. I mean no offence.

http://hotzone.yahoo.com/b/hotzone/blogs1217

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/3493311.stm
0 Replies

lowflyn

Reply Sat 14 Jan, 2006 11:01 pm
@Tumusiime Percy David,
Uh...welcome?
0 Replies

Curmudgeon

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2006 01:53 am
@Tumusiime Percy David,
What happened to Percy ? Did we scare him away ?
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2006 07:09 am
@Tumusiime Percy David,
He probably is ranting some where else.
0 Replies

ndjs

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2006 09:36 pm
@Tumusiime Percy David,
lot of people sign up places and leave. Maybe we're not big enough (yet) for him. Smile
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2006 09:52 pm
@Tumusiime Percy David,
Maybe his internet service is down, LOL?
0 Replies