Ron Paul vs Duncan Hunter

Freeman15

Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2007 09:38 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;34467 wrote:
Illegal, please explain?

Congress did not declare war, and thus the action is unconstitutional. Congress does not have the authority to simply "authorize" the president to use force when he wants. Congress declares war, and the president fights it, that's how it's supposed to work as per the US CONSTITUTION. We've covered this.
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Sun 9 Sep, 2007 10:22 am
@Silverchild79,
Silverchild79;35551 wrote:
If you mean WMD we actually found over 500 of them, and WMD Intel on Iraq goes well back into the Clinton era, it isn't a Bush-ism

MORE THAN 500 WMD FOUND IN IRAQ SINCE 2003

YouTube - Bush says Iraq had no WMDs

Stop lying to yourself.

I mean christ, listen to how he emotes when he says "The terrorist attacked us and killed 3000 of our citizens!!!" Then how he tries to make yet ANOTHER excuse for invading a sovergien nation, that was NOT allied with the people that are exporting terroism. It's kind of funny how many BushCo™ lapdogs, believe that Saddam and Iraq did have something to do with 9/11, and here's their little figurehead saying they didn't. It's no wonder the GOPs base is drying up, their leaders have been replaced by neoconservative warmongers that make up excuses to go to war..
0 Replies

hatukazi

Reply Fri 30 Nov, 2007 06:36 pm
@92b16vx,
"We are at war with terrorism itself, Iraq is a battle in a war, not the war itself. And I can safely say the next time we're attacked you'll be naming them as terrorists too. It's a shame you've already forgotten"

where does terrorism live?

it didn't "insurge" into Iraq until our leaders decided to base a large number of our troops there.

I can (sort of) understand why we are maintaining a presence in Afghanistan, OBL, terror training camps etc., but I havent seen any proof Iraq had any part of 9/11 until after the fact.
0 Replies