God hates fags?

jatuab

Reply Mon 1 May, 2006 09:12 pm
So I'm not really sure if you guys have seen this video (although I'm sure at least one of you has), so I thought I'd start a discussion about it.

YouTube - Hannity and Colmes interview

What do you think about her arguments and about the United States' dealings with homosexuality?

I mainly just thought she was appalling and a tad whacky.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,536 • Replies: 13
No top replies

ndjs

Reply Mon 1 May, 2006 09:43 pm
@jatuab,
She's very wacky.

If it wasn't so unfair to her children, I'd shoot her kids in the face in front of her, then tell her God was punishing her.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Mon 1 May, 2006 09:55 pm
@jatuab,
She is cracked. I've not had the pleasure from the Phelps way of making money but in due time they will get theres i'm sure. I'm a ride captain for the Patriot Riders here in New Mex. As far as i know they have not been to any of our fallen soldiers last services.
0 Replies

ohiosweetheart

Reply Thu 4 May, 2006 05:27 pm
@jatuab,
jatuab wrote:
So I'm not really sure if you guys have seen this video (although I'm sure at least one of you has), so I thought I'd start a discussion about it.

YouTube - Hannity and Colmes interview

What do you think about her arguments and about the United States' dealings with homosexuality?

I mainly just thought she was appalling and a tad whacky.

that was horrible
0 Replies

HOGCALLER

Reply Fri 5 May, 2006 07:55 pm
@jatuab,
tumbleweed cv

Reply Sat 6 May, 2006 02:51 am
@HOGCALLER,
I think her and Sean Hannity would make a good couple.
They are both wacked.:439:
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sat 6 May, 2006 03:52 pm
@jatuab,
I think she would prefer Colmes better, he is more to her taste, IMO.
jatuab

Reply Sat 6 May, 2006 04:33 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline wrote:
I think she would prefer Colmes better, he is more to her taste, IMO.

Is Colmes Jewish? He never mentioned Jesus, so maybe she wouldn't have as much of a problem with him.

OR MAYBE SHE'S JUST CRAZYYYYYYYYYY
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sat 6 May, 2006 05:06 pm
@jatuab,
I believe Colmes is a jew? I know the name has derivative's from jews?
Curmudgeon

Reply Sat 6 May, 2006 07:22 pm
@Drnaline,
She is wacked out ! She and her family profess to be Christians and follow God , but then she utters such blasphemy that even Colmes gets mad at her !!!
0 Replies

Darkseid

Reply Sun 14 May, 2006 02:32 am
@jatuab,
She's a potential follower of any anti-christ.
0 Replies

Brent cv

Reply Fri 19 May, 2006 09:14 pm
@jatuab,
Crack baby
0 Replies

z0z0

Reply Sat 23 Dec, 2006 03:15 pm
@jatuab,
How could God - which is either the highest level of Love or the entirety if the Universe hate any aspect of itself?

The only thing wrong with homosexuality is that it counters the biological imperative of procreation and continuation of the genetic line. Homosexuals do not reproduce and are therefore "counter-nature". From that perspective homosexuality is "wrong".
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sat 23 Dec, 2006 11:27 pm
@jatuab,
A homo couple is a one generation family. So much for passing on the gene's. If Darwin has anything to do with it they should be extinct. They aren't nor will ever be that so to me it a choice.
0 Replies