Bible. does this make sence?

Reply Sun 27 Jun, 2010 09:58 am
read Gen. Ecc. Rev.

beginning middle and end

The bible in rev on the last pages describes new city Jerusalem as the length width are all equal. it has four sides and it is just as tall as the breadth (width) and each side has three gates.and the gates are like pearls (the pearly gates). that is around 1400 MILES wide 1400 MILES long and 1400 MILES tall.(furlongs or stadia) The walls are 216 ft thick.(144 cubits)

but it is not a cube! you don't see any cubes in Egypt do you? it is a pyramid and I think Eden is the name of that pyramid!

the garden was planted in the east of Eden

The bible describes 12 foundations stones (that's 12 floors in this pyramid) that would be more landmass then on the earth itself, wouldn't it?

A gate for each floor.

Gen. a river coming OUT of Eden to water the garden and split into four heads to water the land(on the earth)

(everyone that wishes can take life's water freely.)

Rev. a river coming out of the throne of god to water the trees of life.that are in the new city Jerusalem (Eden)

it is the same river. and god say's everyone that wishes can take life's water freely.

That is why in Gen people lived for 900 years, put 2 and 2 together.

When Eden left we started to live shorter lives

Gen; Adam and eve were thrown out of the garden and the one gate that was there was guarded so they couldn't get back in (Eden the pyramid)the next gate would be 400 some miles away. otherwise they would just walk around.

cane was thrown out ON to the earth and he was afraid someone would kill him (the land of fugitiveness same as in Rev;) he was thrown out of Eden.

Rev. 22:15 outside are the dogs and those who practice separatism and the fornicators and the murderers and the idolaters and everyone liking and carrying on a lie. (the land of fugitiveness same as Gen:)

God is the Alpha and Omega the beginning and the end.

but the end is the beginning if you think about it
we are the middle

In Ecc it talks about the sun flashing forth( A SOLAR FLARE maybe?) Ecc.pg.1,

And the sun will flash forth and it will set and come panting to where it will flash forth again.( a generation)

and it talks about the world starting over from scratch and forgetting about everything in time.

A generation can be a child to Old age. but in Ecc a generation sounds to me like the beginning of life itself to the end of times. (2012 maybe)

Ecc. think about it. if you know the bible it will fall into place.

Eden was here. it is gone now but it will return

Strive for the wind.

If this makes sence There is more if interested
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,239 • Replies: 3
No top replies

rosborne979

Reply Sun 27 Jun, 2010 03:30 pm
@Briteone,
Briteone wrote:
If this makes sence There is more if interested

Sorry, it doesn't make a bit of sense.
0 Replies

George

Reply Sun 27 Jun, 2010 03:42 pm
Dude, think of this as someone just trying to help.

First, it's "sense", not "sence". OK?

Second, try explaining this to various people you know and then to people
you don't know that well. In real life, I mean. Prepare for verbally and
possibly physically abusive responses.

Third, consider what might be learned from these responses.

Pax et bonum.
0 Replies

ABYA

Reply Sun 27 Jun, 2010 07:46 pm
@Briteone,
Thanks for a well presented post.
I'd give you 10/10 for effort.
Its great to come across people who've reached that point in thier existence where they want to discover the truth of higher things than what this world has to offer.
I've come up with ideas along the lines that your thinking along, only to find out a bit further down the road, that what I swore by one day, would be superceded the next. Its all part of the fun of the journey.
Best wishes.
0 Replies