Kurt Cobain

Reply Wed 19 Nov, 2003 11:36 pm
Was Kurt Cobains death a murder or a suicide? With the lethal dose of heroin in his body, there is no way he could have stationed the shotgun and pull the rifle. But did the heroin kick in before the shot?

What is your opinion? If you believe he was murdered, by whom? Courtney love?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,470 • Replies: 11
No top replies

quinn1

Reply Fri 21 Nov, 2003 02:47 pm
You know, theres a great deal of conspiracy theories out there regarding his death but, in the end..it was the drugs.
Remember, the two of them were together because they led similar lives and had that connection.
Kurt also suffered from great depression in which he would bury himself in heroin..and he wasnt a beginner.
If he didnt shoot himself, he eventually would have done the OD thing.
Its a great loss of an artist, and a terrible life he had to lead considering the options he had available to him.
0 Replies

NNY

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2003 04:06 pm
He did the heroin for his stomach! He had a stomach problem! *begins to sob* As a maniacal fan of Nirvana, I'd like to believe that Love did it, but even I must face it, Cobain was extremely depressed, the depression had been getting progressively worse with his popularity, and he had planned to kill himself once before.

The theory about how the suicide note was in multiple handwritings doesn't hold anything on Courtney Love either; Cobain, if you read his journal, is shown with multiple handwritings and was probally very mildly skitzophrenic.
0 Replies

Leia

Reply Wed 26 Nov, 2003 01:27 pm
Kurt
Kurt was depressed from the age of 7 onward....he was a very sensitive person who felt a great deal. Marrying Courtney was not the best decision for someone like Kurt. If she didnt murder him (which I dont believe she did), she was probably a factor in driving him to suicide. A tragic, tragic thing. Kurt was a lovely man.
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Wed 26 Nov, 2003 02:23 pm
I have no dog in this fight, but as someone who lives in Seattle (and lived here when he died), I can only add: You wouldn't believe how much discussion (and I'm being polite now) there has been on this issue. One self-proclaimed journalist actually had a public-access news show called, "Who Killed Kurt Cobain?". May still be on, for all I know. He's spent years ambushing politicians with his little camera, demanding to know why they're covering up a murder. Watching his show is like watching a slow-motion car crash. Over and over...
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 26 Nov, 2003 02:27 pm
"you had one eye on the mirror and the other on the floor,,,,,,
Kurt Cobain..you probably think this song is about you......
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Wed 26 Nov, 2003 03:04 pm
Leia....you'd be surprised to find out how very similar those two were, which is why I think they ended up married however, I dont think that without Courtney he wouldnt have had the same demise, prolly just earlier on is my guess.

D'Art...you're kidding..right? ugh.
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Wed 26 Nov, 2003 03:15 pm
Quinn: Kidding? About the TV show? Alas, no.
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Wed 26 Nov, 2003 03:20 pm
Sorry...Ive now changed my mind on who has the worst area programming.
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Wed 26 Nov, 2003 03:33 pm
I just checked on Google; I was wrong about the name of that show. It's actually "Kurt Cobain Was Murdered". For those who want a taste of the journalist's style, here's his web site. Warning: The journalist is a lunatic (and I've dealt with him), but that's just my opinion...

http://www.angelfire.com/home/KCWMTV/kcwm.html
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Wed 26 Nov, 2003 03:34 pm
A lunatic journalist...I dont think its all that new of an aspiration but, thanks for the heads up anyway Smile
0 Replies

NNY

Reply Thu 27 Nov, 2003 12:02 am
There are so many inane theories on how he died... You know it's gone too far when they give the theories mysterious names. tisk tisk...
0 Replies