Arrowhead hunting anyone?

farmerman

Reply Sat 22 Nov, 2003 04:22 am
what is geocaching/
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Sat 22 Nov, 2003 09:19 pm
Farmerman,
I had to go and look it up....what I found wasn't what I thought it would be, but says that its a game played with a GPS unit. Says the basic idea is to have individuals and organizations set up caches all over the world and share the locations of these caches on the internet. GPS users can then use the location coordinates to find the caches. Once found, a cache may provide the visitor with a wide variety of rewards. All the visitor is asked to do is if they get something they should try to leave something for the cache.

HUMM.....so, I was wrong with what I thought it was....still might be. I thought maybe it had something to do with GEO Stones.....lol
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Sat 22 Nov, 2003 09:25 pm
BTW......lol, my neck is now stiff....and I need a massage....this ole gal has traveled several miles today....hunting. Deer hunting, combined with arrowhead hunting. Found neither! Wink
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 23 Nov, 2003 06:16 am
I found a site on geocaching. Here it is

http://www.geocaching.com/

There was also a site wherein anyone who is at a meridean that ends in a ZERO, they would take a gps reading and then provide a picture to the web site. There is one near me N40 W 79, and its near a good arrowhead site coincidentally. I took a short stroll with my doggies in a freshly plowed field yesterday, . I too, found nothing.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/16/2024 at 07:51:57