looking for name of book

Reply Tue 11 Nov, 2003 06:56 pm
Its a paper back book
on the cover there is a cheval type mirror with hands all around it.
their is also a girl standing in front of it.
i don't now the name of the book or the author

Thanks in Advance
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 683 • Replies: 5
No top replies

jespah

Reply Tue 11 Nov, 2003 07:04 pm
Do you have information as to the theme? Names of some of the characters? It's very difficult to look for an image online, thanks.
0 Replies

onyxelle

Reply Tue 11 Nov, 2003 07:21 pm
sounds like a V C Andrews type novel
0 Replies

princessash185

Reply Tue 11 Nov, 2003 07:23 pm
VC Andrews indeed. . . but, literally, there are thousands of possibilities. . . have you tried looking through Amazon's categories to spark any hints?
0 Replies

horrorlover

Reply Sun 16 Nov, 2003 01:19 pm
I remember a little of the story. Its about a grandmother and granddaughter from two different times that are looking at themselves in the mirror when all of a sudden they switch places, the name of the man the grandmother marries is named Corbin
0 Replies

fealola

Reply Sun 16 Nov, 2003 02:00 pm
http://www.teamprescription.com/books/Mystery/Suspense.html

The Mirror

ByMarlys Millhiser

(from the website:)
My father bought this book for me thinking it was a good mystery thriller for me, since he knows I love to read the supernatural, mysteries,etc. As I started to read, it didn't really seem to be a mystery, more of a historical fiction. Thora K. Corbin and the McCabes all were all pioneer families. Shay was transported to their life and times through the mirror as her own grandmother. So things go back to pioneer life there. The book is more about Shay learning to get on in Brandy's body and learĀ  Read more
0 Replies