lady where i work has no idea she is always exposing her plumbers crack to the public?

beckham

Reply Wed 19 May, 2010 02:40 am
so theres this largish lady probably in her late-thirties that owns a little jewellry store in a shopping centre. every time i walk past her on my way to work i see her sitting there in her stall and every day, evevry single time i see her she has like 5 inches of her ass crack hanging out. everyone laughs at her as they walk past because her butt crack is in clear view and she has no idea. i feel really bad for her but ive never spoken to her so i don't know if i should tell her shes exposing herself advice on this situation please?

vikorr

Reply Wed 19 May, 2010 03:34 am
@beckham,
Leave a note sticky taped to the window - on it, first apologise for the message...and don't use the word BUT (use the word 'and')

As for the rest - stop looking in her direction all the time?
farmerman

Reply Wed 19 May, 2010 05:59 am
@vikorr,
also, for a woman they use the term "coin slot"
Linkat

Reply Wed 19 May, 2010 10:22 am
@farmerman,
I've never heard that - instead of the sticky note, I'd suggest a note in an envelope so not everyone can view it.
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Wed 19 May, 2010 10:45 am
@farmerman,
a 5 incher would be more of a billfold, fm...

i have found that the folks who repeatedly flash butt crack really don't care that they are.
chai2

Reply Wed 19 May, 2010 02:45 pm
@Rockhead,
Rockhead wrote:

a 5 incher would be more of a billfold, fm...

i have found that the folks who repeatedly flash butt crack really don't care that they are.

God yeah.
I'm sure you've seen "the people of wallmart" website.

First off, I don't see how one cannot feel that their pants are so low they are show that part.
2nd, if this was my business, knowing how I looked, I'd be worried it would hurt my business.
I wouldn't want to shop in there if I saw that.

Seriously, if I were you, I'd stop in the store a couple of times, making friendly converstion, talk about how you work there too....to see what she is like.

That would give me a chance to evaluate how I would bring up the subject, or, if I even should bring it up.
plainoldme

Reply Wed 19 May, 2010 08:22 pm
@farmerman,
They do?
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Wed 19 May, 2010 08:23 pm
@chai2,
I'd just casually slip her a sawbuck next time I walked by...
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Wed 19 May, 2010 08:31 pm
@chai2,
Quote:
Seriously, if I were you, I'd stop in the store a couple of times, making friendly converstion, talk about how you work there too....to see what she is like.

I agree. I think that it would be cruel to send an anonymous note.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » lady where i work has no idea she is always exposing her plumbers crack to the public?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/30/2024 at 12:48:21