The anything thread

ehBeth

Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2003 06:26 pm
Oh dear. You poor thing. You have clearly not had the real thing.

Hawkins Cheesies used to be made near my hometown - with lots of real cheddar. mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

http://www.cheezies.com/images/cheezpic4.jpg

http://www.cheezies.com/product.htm
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2003 06:28 pm
http://www.cheezies.com/flash.htm

now look what you made me do!
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2003 06:31 pm
As long as nobody's cutting a hole in the bottom of the popcorn bucket, I am willing to share.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2003 06:34 pm
Shocked
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2003 06:42 pm
Cavfancier wrote...

Quote:
As long as nobody's cutting a hole in the bottom of the popcorn bucket, I am willing to share.

<Gustav reads this latest bit of news, puts down the exacto knife and popcorn tub and, with a disappointed look on his face, disappears into the night.>
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2003 06:57 pm
Now that was funny gustav....
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2003 07:07 pm
http://pages.prodigy.net/jollymolly/gifs/POPCORN.JPG
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2003 07:15 pm
Hey! WHere'd you get a picture of my MUM/?????

(ahem)
We have sixteen varieties of popcorn and twentithree types of cheese that can be melted over them.

I recommend that you try Raisinets in your freshly popped corn, you get corn, fruit and chocolate in the same bite! What a taste treat!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2003 07:29 pm
almost time to go walk the dogs

with any luck it'll just be fog and not more rain

someone took this rawther pleasant pic of us the other day

http://www.myvictoriantreasures.com/images/armani/springmelodies/lady%20with%20dogs-c.jpg
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2003 09:38 pm
Monger, you dear! Corn, fruit and chocolate all in one meal. Just think, three major food groups. I just love healthful eating......

Ehbeth, that is a very close likeness--did you and the puppies pose very long?
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2003 10:26 pm
Oh cool, we have a popcorn lady. Does she bring it over to us?
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2003 11:13 pm
I see by the nametag that her name is Jolly Molly. She says she used to work for the Post Office until she retired. (I think it was a nervous breakdown. Anyway, be kind to her. She's rather fragile these days.)

Joe, pass me those Raisinets. What are we supposed to drink with this corn-fruit-chocolate concoction?
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2003 11:25 pm
We'll have to get a drink person in here to work right along side Jolly Molly. How about a gorgeous bartender who will entertain us with flippong bottles?
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Thu 6 Nov, 2003 03:09 am
Montana wrote:
We'll have to get a drink person in here to work right along side Jolly Molly. How about a gorgeous bartender who will entertain us with flippong bottles?

Oh yes Oh yes ..yessss.....yesssss....YESSSS...........
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Thu 6 Nov, 2003 05:14 am
Diet Coke.

i'm still trying to get the FDA to recognize the relationship between Diet Coke and the Raisinets/Popcorn combo. It has been the experience of myself and others that by drinking the Diet Coke with the Raisinets/Popcorn Combo you eliminate any excess calories caused by what we, at the Raisenets/Popcorn Combination Institute, refer to as 'the drenching butter effect'. Thus far however, the cretins at the FDA refuse to apprehend this clear connection, imposing harsh requirements on our experiment base, demanding that we expand the current size of our sample group (2) and that we apply some kind of strict formulation to the Raisinet/Popcorn Combo over the present 'Just throw a couple of handfuls in there'. Such is the blindness at the highest levels of our government.

Pass the napkins.

I wanted to use the slogan indescibably delicious for the Combo until it was pointed out to me that the phrase 'indescribably delicious ' not only describes how delicious it is, thus rendering the point mute but at the same time creates in the mind a conumdrum and a dilemma at the same time. Even so, at the risk of having minds explode when this is read, I just want to say that we at the Raisinet/Popcorn Combination Institute will continue our work because it is so indescribably delicious that is it indescribable and delicious at the same time and maybe even in another infinity too. Yes, that's right I said it, there another infinity maybe even ,,,
oh wait, the movie coming back on.

Enjoy.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 6 Nov, 2003 05:22 am
The more I say it, the funnier 'buttery topping' sounds....Monger is right....it's almost as funny as 'yeasts'.
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Thu 6 Nov, 2003 05:25 am
Well, we have to be careful with the popcorn in underwear. If you eat it too fast, you might turn it from "buttery" popcorn to "creamy" popcorn...

Oops, I'd better stop posting on this thread - I just cant stop being obscene !! Twisted Evil

<Gautam runs out>
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 6 Nov, 2003 05:33 am
Ha! I'm all for Raisinettes, provided the bunny isn't here, cuz, you never know, do you...when rabbits are involved...
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Thu 6 Nov, 2003 08:48 am
cavfancier wrote:
Ha! I'm all for Raisinettes, provided the bunny isn't here, cuz, you never know, do you...when rabbits are involved...

Okay, everybody who's watching take a seat. "The Missouri Breaks" is starting. Have we got any Coke or Pepsi?
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 6 Nov, 2003 02:26 pm
Here's a Pepsi Brandon. I'm gonna have a Crush myself. I just brought in another couch since it's getting crowded in here.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.46 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 02:16:46