wats with justin bieber?

Luzy

Reply Sat 1 May, 2010 08:56 am
i dont kno y so many girls are in love with him plz tell me wats so amazing about him
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,277 • Replies: 11
No top replies

plainoldme

Reply Sat 1 May, 2010 11:34 am
He's another manufactured pop stars. Supposedly, he is a white boy who collaborates with black side men. Anyway,that's what I read. I saw him on Letterman. He has the same sort of talent that Frankie Avalon and Fabian had back in their day.
Ragman

Reply Sat 1 May, 2010 12:58 pm
@plainoldme,
Plain: only people in their late 50s (like me) and 60s would know who those singers are/were. However, Frankie Avalon still has some drawing power.

Yes, this Justin 'seems to be a synthetic "YouTube" star. In a year, you might not hear of him again.

"Justin Bieber is a Canadian pop/R&B singer. His performances on YouTube were seen by Scooter Braun, who later became his manager. Braun arranged for him to meet with Usher in Atlanta, Georgia, and Bieber was soon signed to a joint venture between Braun and Usher and then with L.A. Reid and Island Def Jam.

His debut single, "One Time", was released worldwide during 2009, and charted within the top thirty in over ten countries. It was followed by his debut release, My World on November 17, 2009, which was certified platinum in the United States, which at the time gave Bieber the highest debut by a new artist in the year, and made Bieber the first artist to have seven songs from a debut album chart on Billboard's Hot 100 chart. His first full studio release, My World 2.0 was released on March 23, 2010, debuting at number one and within the top ten of several countries. It was preceded by the international hit song, "Baby"."
0 Replies

Luzy

Reply Sat 1 May, 2010 05:21 pm
@Luzy,
so it was all just luck of being found in youtube?
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Sat 1 May, 2010 06:35 pm
he reminds me of donny osmond.

0 Replies

chai2

Reply Sat 1 May, 2010 06:41 pm
ok, you ask why young girls your age are crazy about him.

serious answer.

He's safe.

He's a male, but doesn't yet have all the dangerous testosterone running through his system.

He's a boy, but he still looks enough like a girl to be non-threatening.

He's like a "practice man" for girls who are not yet prepared to be women.

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 1 May, 2010 07:50 pm
someone needs to brush that kids hair.

that hair style along with the super baggy pants are the dumbest things I have ever seen when it comes to current style.
Amazing what people will do just because they saw someone ELSE do it.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Sun 2 May, 2010 09:59 am
@chai2,
This phrase (and image it creates) cracks me up: "practice man"
chai2

Reply Sun 2 May, 2010 10:08 am
@Ragman,
Ragman wrote:

This phrase (and image it creates) cracks me up: "practice man"

Laughing

I heard someone once say "He's not Mr. Right, he's Mr. "You'll do for now"

Hell, we all need someone to practice on.

Ragman

Reply Sun 2 May, 2010 10:11 am
@chai2,
Quite true and entertaining.
0 Replies

bieberfever32798

Reply Fri 6 May, 2011 08:36 pm
@Luzy,
EVERTHING!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2011 11:25 am
I think its funny how there's a story going around right now about Justin Bieber getting someone pregnant. How is that possible when the kids balls haven't even dropped yet?
0 Replies