Translation website!

Reply Sat 17 Apr, 2010 04:43 pm
Would you please provide me with the best translation website where i my English language can be improved?

Many Thanks from EGYPT
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 674 • Replies: 3
No top replies

ebrown p

Reply Sat 17 Apr, 2010 04:57 pm
@Business,
I think you are in the right place. Talking with people here will improve your English. We are mostly pretty patient, and if you ask, we will correct your English.

There are several other people who are here to learn English as a second language.
Business

Reply Sun 18 Apr, 2010 05:00 pm
@ebrown p,
Thanks for your reply!

I need a profissonal website for translation,I believe my English for chatting purpose is prefect, But i need to improve my business writing so it can help in my job.
it would be very appreciated if you send me the best translation website so I it can fine my needs.
Again thanks for your repy.
ebrown p

Reply Sun 18 Apr, 2010 07:38 pm
@Business,
Sorry, Business... as English is my first language, I am not very familiar with translation websites for English (I do have a second language, but it is not English).

I do think that people here are capable and nice enough to help with business English as well. If you post a question, you will sometimes get answers from professional writers, and if you post a paragraph, people who are very good at business writing (and there are many of us here) will likely critique or correct it for you.

There is a problem with asking native English speakers for translation websites. Since we don't need them, we have any reason to know about them.
0 Replies