LOVE ONE ANOTHER!!!

LAW0044

Reply Wed 14 Apr, 2010 02:16 pm
I THINK SOME PEOPLE CAN BE SO CRUEL WHEN OTHER PEOPLE WANT SOME OTHER PERSON'S ADVICE!! IF YOU ARE GOING TO GIVE YOUR IN SIGHT WHY NOT BE KIND, COMPASSIONATE, AND GIVE THE ADVICE YOU WOULD WANT SOMEONE TO GIVE YOU!!! LEAN NOT INTO YOUR UNDERSTANDING BUT THE LORD'S!! PLEASE REMEMBER THE ADVICE YOU GIVE THAT'S WRONG GOD WILL HOLD YOU ACCOUNTABLE... SO ONE OF THE LORD'S COMMANDMENTS WHERE TO LOVE AND TREAT OTHERS AS YOU WOULD WANT TO BE DONE UNTO YOU... BECAUSE SOME OF THE ADVICE THAT I RECEIVED WHEN I REALLY WANTED TO GET YOU ALL'S ADVICE SOME WERE LOVING AND SOME WERE JUST DOWN RIGHT CRUEL!! SO LET'S JUST TRY TO LOVE ONE ANOTHER AND LIFT EACH OTHER UP IN PRAYER!! AND BE VERY SUPPORTIVE... THANKS FOR LISTENING
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 777 • Replies: 13
No top replies

Francis

Reply Wed 14 Apr, 2010 02:29 pm
@LAW0044,
First, could you stop shouting?

So, you are the typical martyr?

Shoving your bible based rantings is not the best way to get sympathy, at least from me, but then, why would you care? People are so cruel!

According to me, people are not cruel, they give you good good advice but, unfortunately, that's not the kind you are expecting to hear.

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 14 Apr, 2010 02:30 pm
Ooo, hi Francis.... Long time no see. Wink
Francis

Reply Wed 14 Apr, 2010 02:35 pm
@Bella Dea,
Hello, lovely friend! How's you doing?
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Wed 14 Apr, 2010 02:38 pm
@LAW0044,
The Internet is a great source for information and advice, but it is also a completely anonymous forum with very limited avenues for expression and lots of input from many people. If you want advice face to face, people might be more willing to spare your feelings and you might be more discriminating in who you approach. Here you get it all. Sometimes that is what you need to hear, so that is good. But please be aware that if you disagree with someone or ask for advice, you may be ridiculed, mocked and belittled. Not that everyone does this or that even most do it, but someone will eventually get into your face. People get emotional, so please expect this and be willing to let it roll off your back. Advice here is worth what you pay for it. If someone is overly abusive, that is what the IGNORE button is for. If you can't deal with that, posting on the Internet is really not for you.
LAW0044

Reply Wed 14 Apr, 2010 02:58 pm
@engineer,
I UNDERSTAND WHAT UR SAYING JUST LIKE U GAVE UR OPINION I AM GIVING MINE REMEMBER WE ALL HAVE ONE AND I ALREADY KNOW THE INFORMATION THAT YOU INFORMED ME ABOUT!! I STILL HAVE A RIGHT TO FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!!!
0 Replies

LAW0044

Reply Wed 14 Apr, 2010 03:00 pm
@Francis,
i apologize for the big letters lol!!! i forgot it is a formed of shouting. im not angry or upset in any way my bad!!!
0 Replies

LAW0044

Reply Wed 14 Apr, 2010 03:03 pm
@Francis,
well i can take it or leave it but im simply stating that it's a shame we all can't get along and be here for each other in whatever we go through. i didnt know it was gonna be like this. but i guess you a right in a way. it takes all kinds of people ro make this big cold hard world go around!!!
Francis

Reply Wed 14 Apr, 2010 03:11 pm
LAW wrote:
it takes all kinds of people ro make this big cold hard world go around!!!

Sorry to disagree, but this is a small, warm, soft world and life is beautiful.

But maybe you couldn't find your share yet...
Ragman

Reply Wed 14 Apr, 2010 03:42 pm
@Francis,
Sorry, but I thought it was an excuse for illiterate bible-thumping, myself. I have misguided perceptions now and then. It's all about those voices in my head.
LAW0044

Reply Wed 14 Apr, 2010 04:06 pm
@Ragman,
i an definitely at peace !! thanks to the Lord Jesus but this world is cold hard and in sensitive. these are not my words that's what the bible says. Yes i am just now beginning to enjoy my life due to a separation from emotionally cheating husband with his lady friend. No i dont bible thump but i do bible readings daily
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Wed 14 Apr, 2010 04:07 pm
@LAW0044,
I would not stress over the folks here. They have their own perception of the world. Life is hard for everyone at some point I would think. Some have it harder than others...no matter what their belief system.

There is no guarantee that we will live in a warm fuzzy world. It is not fair. It would be nice if we could all count on it. But we can't.

I know you have had an abusive marriage. I know you trust in God to see you through. Your faith is what you have to rely on. You cannot always expect others to back you up on it. You do what you know is right for you. Try not to let the lack of support of people you do not know, cause you to lose heart.

You must do like all of the folks do on this site and find your own way, learn to live with criticism of what you believe and move forward away from your difficult past the best way you know how. If that is by means of your faith - then so be it.

God bless you as you move forward. I do hope you find peace.

[edit] just read that you do have peace - this is good...I hope you continue to. Smile

LAW0044

Reply Wed 14 Apr, 2010 04:19 pm
@mismi,
See it is someone on here caring and loving! you told the truth without hurting or scaring anyone. i no people have different views on life. But i Am merely talking about mentally degrading others. It is not our job to judge others but i hope i can be a help to someone . you never no what type of person you are dealing with. someone may be weak and need a kind word they may want to kill themselves, but the kind words they get on this site may help them through. that's all i'm saying. I thank you for being nice i like that
0 Replies

LAW0044

Reply Wed 14 Apr, 2010 04:22 pm
@mismi,
oh, and i am not stressing i always try to make a difference in someone else's life that may need someone to hold their hand over the humps andlumps lol!
0 Replies