I really would like to know YOU TOO!!!!

Reply Thu 30 Oct, 2003 03:43 pm
I'm 26, lives with my boyfriend for ALMOST 8 years in Rotterdam.

My father is dutch and my mother comes from an eiland called St. Eustatias Shocked ....never heard of it??? Well I don't blame you, it's a really small one, but they have palmtrees, an clear blue sea and always lovely weather....So that's all you really need to know!!!

...uhum...So long for the 'natural' REDHEAD!!! Sad ,...Yeh Yeh I coloured it with LIVE Red Passion.....Welll It Is!!!

I'm an Graphic Designer, but do work at MANGO (Spanish woman clothing) FOR NOW.

I love M&M's (the yellow bag), movies (especially HORRORS, Thrillers and SF ), drawing, rats ("Chewie", may she R.I.P), dogs (unfortunatley I don't have one, but if so then it's definitely going to be an Jack Russel named "Seiko" and a Rottweiler named "Slash" after my SoulBrother :wink: and last but certainly not least ROCK MUSIC,...Foo Fighters are the best.....

So that's ME for now Cool ....

what about YOU!!!!!!!!!.......
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,078 • Replies: 39
No top replies

husker

Reply Thu 30 Oct, 2003 03:49 pm
Sorry - you can know me by the 3thousand post or so. Don't type wroth a crap or make much sense
but welcome!
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 30 Oct, 2003 04:10 pm
Muahaha, I have far more posts than husker, but enjoy remaining an enigma. However, a long-missed member posted this thread:

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10306&start=0

Go wild! Very Happy
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 30 Oct, 2003 04:16 pm
My name is slappy, I like long walks on the beach, Britney Spears(yay!), hate homework(boo!) and like lighting fires.
0 Replies

Miss RedHead

Reply Thu 30 Oct, 2003 04:17 pm
cavfancier wrote:
a long-missed member posted this thread:

I was afraid of that already Crying or Very sad .....but....I thought "What the @#*, I'm going to try it anyways!!"...
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 30 Oct, 2003 04:23 pm
Am I really that popular? Whoa....I gotta slow down on the charm...Laughing

A2K is a nice community, and there's no harm in just getting to know people with similar interests, etc.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 30 Oct, 2003 04:41 pm
The first time in American history that our nation was saluted as an independent nation was when an American ship called at St. Eustatias early in our revolution.

Welcome to the Monkey House, Boss, keep your hands and arms inside the bus, and do not feed the animals . . .
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 30 Oct, 2003 05:15 pm
Welcome, Red, enjoy your stay. We are a remarkable site, so we've been told.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 30 Oct, 2003 05:17 pm
"Long-missed" only refers to the hair in the avatar. Please continue to post.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Thu 30 Oct, 2003 05:46 pm
Hellloooo

This feels just a little bit like an old John Lovitz Saturday Night Live routine - Get to know me!

Okay, um, hmmm, searching for odd info, possibly relevant.

I'm married.
I'm 5'6".
I have grey eyes.
I'm in school for Oracle DBA. I graduate in April. This is in addition to my other education, which is in law (I'm a lawyer who will now be a DBA; there are probably very few people in the world with this combination of credentials).
I live in the fascinating Brighton section of Boston, gateway to the galaxy. Apparently, I live pretty close to where Slappy works.
My husband and I were just now marveling over the new $20 bill.
He and I are easily amused.
I'm 41.
We have no kids.
I like a lot of different music. The drive to class is fairly long so it's a CD (or so) each way. This week that's meant, uh, Hall & Oates, Nick Lowe, The Crash Test Dummies and Marvin Gaye. I need to swap out with some of the CDs at home to get something newer than 10 years old, I think.
I also like dogs; currently we don't have one. We've had a Rottweiler mix. Oddly enough, he was also named Chewie.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 30 Oct, 2003 09:40 pm
Welcome to A2K :-D Will tell you more about me when I'm not falling asleep on my keyboard ;-)
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 30 Oct, 2003 09:46 pm
Hello. I am old and frail. I oversee a whole bunch of Catholics, like long strolls on the beach, bingo, and a good glass of wine.
0 Replies

Turner 727

Reply Thu 30 Oct, 2003 11:27 pm
I could tell ya. . .but there's nothing much to say. I'm just this guy. . . .
0 Replies

Heliotrope

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2003 12:25 am
I'm still forming so it's pretty hard to tell who I am.
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2003 01:44 am
I can be rarther long winded, check out my profile and believe what you will.
Welcome to a2k.
Ceili
0 Replies

SealPoet

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2003 05:23 am
Sometimes I think I'm an aquatic mammal...
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2003 07:30 am
I am much older than I think I am. I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up! Laughing
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2003 07:36 am
Ceili wrote:
I can be rarther long winded, check out my profile and believe what you will.
Welcome to a2k.
Ceili
I can be rather short winded. Check out my profile and believe what you will.
Welcome to A2K.
Wilso
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2003 08:17 am
Long or short, wind can only be judged on how bad it smells. Laughing I was born into a family who enjoyed fart humour. None of us ever really grew up, and some of us are dead.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2003 08:58 am
I was born at a very early age. . . .
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » I really would like to know YOU TOO!!!!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 08:41:20