Wilso

Reply Tue 18 Nov, 2003 08:00 am
No. I eat quite early.
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Tue 18 Nov, 2003 08:04 am
Drats.
My analytical skills have dissipated.
I shall go off into the net later, and seek death symbolism in dreams.

Questions, if you are game:
Were you in danger, yet someone else ended up getting killed?
Did you try to save them?
How did they die?
What relation was the dead person to you?
How would you characterize your most recent interaction with the dead dream person?
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Tue 18 Nov, 2003 08:21 am
One was my sister-in-law, who I love dearly. I didn't see her die, she was just dead and my brother was placing flowers on her casket. The other was a person I don't know. It was almost a case of someone who I'd become friends with was suddenly gone. No details again, I didn't see it happen and didn't know how it happened.
plus some other really weird stuff which is rather blurred. Unfortunately, I believe that men have more trouble remembering dreams than women do. That was something I seem to remember reading somewhere.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Thu 20 Nov, 2003 03:52 am
The worst I've felt in several months, and last night had the most pleasant dream for ages. Lucid dream, I think my first. Knew I was dreaming, and started flying, because I knew I could. It was incredible.
0 Replies

Clary

Reply Thu 20 Nov, 2003 05:42 am
Self therapy - if you have a scary monster or character in your dream, like the flapping bird of Sofia, ask (your subconscious) to dream of it again, and ASK the bird/monster what it wants of you - remember that everything in your dream is part of you, and it's you trying to tell yourself something.
Alternatively, you could try 'being' the bird, go into a sort of imagining, dreamy state and talk about yourself, the bird. Better do this with other people (I have done this on line with people quite successfully, asking questions!) But only you can interpret your dreams, in your context.
I have been a member of a dream group for the last 5 years, that's why I am pontificating but you don't have to take any notice!! Smile
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Thu 20 Nov, 2003 05:48 am
I'd really like this lucid dreaming thing to be more common. I'll have to explore this more.
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Thu 20 Nov, 2003 08:02 am
YAY for wilso!!!
The flying dream is supposed to represent a feeling of invinsibilty or things really going your way!!!

(Oprah has it all the time.) :wink:
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 20 Nov, 2003 08:58 am
I love nice dreams :-D
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Thu 20 Nov, 2003 01:47 pm
Didn't last long. Last nights was way too mixed up to explain, but nothing good happened.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 20 Nov, 2003 04:44 pm
Awwwww!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 08:25:36