What Do You Think About These Musicians and Bands

Reply Sat 20 Feb, 2010 08:56 pm
I am gonna give you a list of random bands and musicians and I want to know what you think of them. Some of these guys I like, and some I don't. Please express you're thoughts!

Amaradio
Bowling for Soup
Justin Beiber
Green Day
Matchbox 20
Jonas Brothers
Alicia Keys
Santana
AC/Dc
3 OH! 3
Michael Jackson
Lady Gaga
Metallica
The Clash
The Who
Hannah Montana
Owl City
Weird Al
Queen
The Beatles

Please reply!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,052 • Replies: 1
No top replies

tsarstepan

Reply Sat 20 Feb, 2010 09:10 pm
@GreenDay72271,
GreenDay72271 wrote:

I am gonna give you a list of random bands and musicians and I want to know what you think of them.

Amaradio
Bowling for Soup
Justin Beiber
3 OH! 3
Owl City

Who the bloody hell are these bands?! Talking about random?! Try extremely esoteric.

Matchbox 20 and Green Day: Don't know enough about these bands outside their radio hits. Could take em or leave them either way. Don't like them enough to bother finding anything else about them, let alone buy their music to listen to and keep on my computer or iPod.

Jonas Brothers and Hannah Montana: I'm not 10 years old so I'll not waste any more time and thought on them.

Alicia Keys: YAWN!! Duller then dishwater. I find much of that poppish R + B to be too annoying and repetitive.

AC/DC: Really like a lot of their radio hits. Heard some of their albums and they were right to release the ones they did. The music they didn't release (single wise) was a bit to dull and samie and far from being catchy as the songs they did release on the radio and as singles.
Michael Jackson
Lady Gaga: I seen her in concert in the spring of 2009. She's quite a performer. Haven't heard a lick of her latest album for personal reasons other then Lady Gaga's music.
Metallica: Saw them in concert in about 1991 or 1992 in Austin. Their Black Album is essential to any fan of rock or pop music.
The Clash: Don't know much about this punk band other then a few ubercatchy singles released.
Weird Al: He'll always be the king of musical satire.
Queen: Freddy Mercury is a ROCK GOD! Maybe he'll make a second coming!
The Beatles: Meh.
0 Replies