Facebook Sucks

Amigo

Reply Sat 20 Feb, 2010 07:57 pm
I'm not interested in going back to highschool or looking at my old bosses family photos.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,627 • Replies: 5
No top replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 20 Feb, 2010 08:05 pm
@Amigo,
I like it.

Two of my new facebook friends are friends from the neighbourhood I grew up in. Well, one was a friend, the other was the youngest sister of a couple of my friends. I've enjoyed catching up with them. If I still lived back there, I'd definitely be having coffee with at least a few of the people I've caught up with on facebook.

It also makes scheduling some things really easy.

Not for everyone though. No doubt about that.
djjd62

Reply Sat 20 Feb, 2010 08:14 pm
@Amigo,
i'm not so keen on the high school thing, but i'd like to see photos of your old bosses family if you could provide a link
Amigo

Reply Sun 21 Feb, 2010 01:49 am
@ehBeth,
ehBeth wrote:

I like it.

Two of my new facebook friends are friends from the neighbourhood I grew up in. Well, one was a friend, the other was the youngest sister of a couple of my friends. I've enjoyed catching up with them. If I still lived back there, I'd definitely be having coffee with at least a few of the people I've caught up with on facebook.

It also makes scheduling some things really easy.

Not for everyone though. No doubt about that.

your right, now that I think about it I totally see. My godkids are on facebook and I can always go there and see pictures of the party.
Amigo

Reply Sun 21 Feb, 2010 01:51 am
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:

i'm not so keen on the high school thing, but i'd like to see photos of your old bosses family if you could provide a link

http//hermaphrodite758847midget4563barleylegal6574teletubby.com
0 Replies

drillersmum

Reply Tue 12 Apr, 2011 07:19 pm
@Amigo,
I know that probably millions of people like Facebook. What I don't understand is this... if your friends and relatives have your email address or know of some other way to contact you, why don't they do what they used to do before facebook and write, phone or email instead of posting messages for the rest of the world to read? My opinion is that if someone wants to contact me, then do it PRIVATELY... I intend uninstalling myself from Facebook, mainly because complete STRANGERS contact me. Different thing if they knew me. But even then, people I knew in the past and didn't hardly ever say Boo to, now want to be my friend on Facebook.. DUH. Once I had accepted them they never bothered with me again. I get really annoyed about that. The whole thing really pisses me off.
0 Replies