You have 8 hours......invisible!

Brand X

Reply Mon 27 Oct, 2003 06:57 pm
If you could be invisible for 8 hours what three things would you do? Now, the rules are, you are not superhuman, you are just who you are now only invisible. I narrowed it to 3 things an 8 hours because if I gave you 24, God only knows what you'd do! I will allow one thing regardless of where you live, you can go to Washington and kick GW in the balls. Shocked

Mine:

Rub japaleno juice, or something burning and very irritating, on my exgirlfriends vagina. Gee I'm not bitter over her, well, I'm over her but she still earned the deed. Twisted Evil

Go around and smack some of the rude retail clerks that have gone out of their way to piss me off, rather than treat me like a customer who mildly effects their paychecks.

Kick GW in the balls.

I'm a very nice guy 99.9% of the time-- but dammit sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do!

PS. If this is a repost or worn out 'what if' you can kick me in the balls, but be gentle. :wink:
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,664 • Replies: 30
No top replies

littlek

Reply Mon 27 Oct, 2003 07:44 pm
1. go yell at all the punk high schoolers who cross the street against traffic (there's a friggin light kids!).
2. go dancing.
3. yell at dog-walkers who allow their dogs to poop in my garden.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Mon 27 Oct, 2003 07:48 pm
Lots of elevator jokes.

Writing on walls in a party.

And I'm stil wondering whether I'd grapple bums.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 27 Oct, 2003 07:58 pm
In and out of one of the mints with about a billion....
Anal sex with Maria Carey....
In and out of the IRS....find master files....hit delete
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 27 Oct, 2003 07:59 pm
1.) I'd walk around the grocery story and whisper lewd things into old ladies' ears. Stuff like, "You're not buying that cucumber for consumption, are you."

2.) Stand in the middle of a crowded sidewalk and let people walk into me.

3.) Sit in the middle of a bowling lane and divert the balls into the gutter.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 27 Oct, 2003 08:10 pm
BPB, maybe you should rethink the mariah carey thing. Wouldn't she notice that you were there, invisible or not?
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 27 Oct, 2003 08:19 pm
yeah but by the time she noticed I'd have her pinned.... Twisted Evil :wink: Razz
0 Replies

pueo

Reply Mon 27 Oct, 2003 08:22 pm
i'd hang out at the playboy mansion. for research purposes of course............
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 27 Oct, 2003 08:25 pm
So, basically, BPB, it'd be classified as a rape type thing?
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Mon 27 Oct, 2003 08:53 pm
Hmm, I'd definitely fart a lot in elevators with only two people.
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Mon 27 Oct, 2003 09:37 pm
I would jump on stage with the Rolling Stones or some band with outrageously large crowds, bop Mick on the head and steal his thunder.

I would climb in an airforce aircraft and break the sound barrier. A jet fueled car would be a blast too.

Politely jump the best looking man I know.

Disturb a political seating of the House of Commons. Say inapropriate things at all the right moments. Like the honourable memeber from Shawinigin can kiss my ass, as often as possible.

Truly haunt a castle/graveyard. Freak out anyone who enters. OOOoooohhhhh!!!

Play a professional sport, run away with the ball or puck.

Mess with mean people. Make 'em regret the day they were born.

I'd be busy but It would be fun,
Ceili
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Mon 27 Oct, 2003 09:40 pm
More than 3, but all were good ones!
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Mon 27 Oct, 2003 09:52 pm
Sounds like a fun time to be in the UN chambers. I'd switch speech papers around so enemies end up reading dastardly speeches about themselves.

I'd also have lots of fun at the local psychic and palm reader's place, adding appropriately strange and funny special effects to their readings ala the movie "Ghost."

For the third one, I'd quietly observe a loved one when they thought they were alone and just enjoy the pleasure of seeing them truly relaxed and being themself.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 27 Oct, 2003 09:59 pm
gee k, it's just pretend.............. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 27 Oct, 2003 10:03 pm
I know, sorry BPB.
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Mon 27 Oct, 2003 10:09 pm
oops, sorry I kinda got carried away.
0 Replies

Heliotrope

Reply Tue 28 Oct, 2003 08:40 am
1) London Stock Exchange to transfer absolutely shocking amounts of money and stock to a numbered Swiss account.

2) Inland Revenue to delete all the information about myself and my previous "transaction".

3) National Database to remove all records of my existence.

Then I'd purchase a Concorde and swan around the planet annoying people with the sheer obscene level of my wealth.
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Tue 28 Oct, 2003 09:21 am
BBB
I'd like to be in the presence of Jerry Falwell and Pat Robertson when they think they are safe from public scrutiny to learn what they really do in private and of their vices. For example, Pat Robertson counting his "war" diamonds from his African mines. And Jerry Falwell to discover who he's humping on the side. And I'd like to have a look at the bank accounts of both of to learn how much personal money they've stashed away via their christian crusades.

I'd like to wander through the "unlawful" areas of Pakistan where Osama bin Landen may be hiding, find him and bring back his head in a box and present it to the families of those killed in the attacks on the World Trade Center, Pentagon, and those aboard the plan that crashed in Pennsylvania.

I'd like to have access to Rupert Murdoch's command central and bring Craven with me to enter virus code into his computer system that would destroy all records and financial accounts of his empire. If I had any time left over, I would have Craven zap the existence of the Fox Network.

There, I feel a little better now.

BBB
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 28 Oct, 2003 09:29 am
After careful consideration and by being scolded by little k, I've decided to bag the Maria Carey fantasy and replace with the following......

Sneak into the White House with an invisible camera as well and get pictures of GWB drinking and snorting after hours and then publish them all over the world.

Remember Mr. Ashcroft, this is a pretend situation just in case your evesdropping. Please don't send any guys with black shoes to the house. Razz Laughing
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 28 Oct, 2003 09:40 am
Sorry to add an extra, but while I'm invisible and I have an invisible camera, I wouldn't mind a few shots of Schwarzenegger and Mappelthorpe in a lovers embrace :wink: Laughing
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » You have 8 hours......invisible!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/04/2024 at 02:55:01