You know it's one of those days, doncha?

ossobuco

Reply Tue 28 Oct, 2003 09:18 pm
Roger, did you make that up? that is very funny...
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 28 Oct, 2003 09:56 pm
My friend Melvin and I just spent hours getting water out of a home in which the hot water tank had busted. It ran water for at least several hours before we knew about it. Every item in there had to be moved. All the padding taken out and the wet carpet vac'd up. Don't know yet if the carpet is worth drying and relaying. Today turned out like yesterday, only more so.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Wed 29 Oct, 2003 07:36 am
Well this wasn't today but a couple of weeks ago, hubby put the dirty laundry basket where the clean laundry basket usually is.

So I was just as oblivious and began putting away the dirty laundry. It was towels, mainly, so it wasn't like there was an overly ripe aroma that could've tipped me off. I was about halfway through the basket when he finally noticed the error, and we had to retrace my steps to figure out where everything had gone.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Sun 9 Oct, 2005 12:19 pm
You know it's one of those days when.....

.....as you close the locked front door behind you, you say to your wife, you've got your keys, right? Right?
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 9 Oct, 2005 01:43 pm
Or, last week, the weatherman on Channel 11 said every day, cool front, no hot weather Thursday. Then it remained hot all day, just like it had all week and the months of weeks before that. I was not only discouraged, I was madder'n hell.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sun 9 Oct, 2005 01:57 pm
I'm not having one of those days i'm having one of those lifes. Laughing You know what our problem is? were human. But at least were not the kind of people that allow ourselves to hurt other people in the process of living. Not on purpose anyways. P.S. You should have feed the dog the Cheerios. A special onetime treat. Happy dog.
0 Replies

seibentage

Reply Sun 9 Oct, 2005 06:19 pm
Well it is kinda one of thoses days. It is pouring down rain and the trash needs to be taken out. And the dumpster is in the alley and i am all the way in the house. Did i mention that it is pouring down rain and there os now a mini ocean outside right in front of the dumpster?
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/28/2024 at 07:31:21