Which social media sites do u use? twitter? facebook?myspace?

Reply Fri 1 Jan, 2010 10:49 pm
Im pretty behind the times. To lazy to venture into anything new but twitter seems to be very interesting. Very Happy

How about you?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 816 • Replies: 15
No top replies

The Chief

Reply Fri 1 Jan, 2010 10:51 pm
@Droid Motorola,
Facebook here. I have a Twitter account but never use it. I LOVE Facebook!
YankeeDudeL

Reply Sat 2 Jan, 2010 12:57 am
@The Chief,
I've got Myspace and Facebook. I'm not into this Twitter thing at all. I really wasn't into Facebook until the Droid and then discovering my PS3 pairs w/ it.
0 Replies

saintlewi

Reply Sat 2 Jan, 2010 12:51 pm
@Droid Motorola,
used to have myspace..still do, i guess. just havent been there in almost a year.

but active on facebook.

the wife does twitter. i dont know why.
0 Replies

Guit4rG0d

Reply Sat 2 Jan, 2010 04:24 pm
@Droid Motorola,
I use facebook a lot, but very sad that the app for the Droid is only so-so. I have it on my iTouch (same thing for iphone, but i wont say it) and i like it a lot more than the one for my droid, exp since it has chat.
cmacv

Reply Sun 3 Jan, 2010 08:16 am
@Droid Motorola,
i love the twitter! not that i post on it i have an account so i can follow certain topics and people. i have a few diff tech ones like, droidalert, android_apps, verizondroid, droidninja, and droid_news. i have comedians i follow, radio show hosts like opieradio who is from the opie and anthony show hes always taking pics in studio and posting them right than. hes also always shooting video like from times square from his apt. the fireworks display and here this one was sent to him that he retweeted of life on the nyc trains

this ones NSFW so i didnt post the pic but a link to it

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/4029/tweet.jpg
0 Replies

cmacv

Reply Sun 3 Jan, 2010 08:22 am
@Droid Motorola,
i like the twitter one because you can just take a pic with your droid and press like 2 buttons and its up on twitter for who ever follows you to see. i also seen tweets from the plane that crashed in the hudson in nyc before it was even reported on cnn and fox news.
you can record video and upload it right to your twitter account also. or follow people that post crazy videos just need to search them out. people record all kinds of crazy stuff like people jumping from the golden gate bridge
0 Replies

cmacv

Reply Sun 3 Jan, 2010 10:08 am
@Droid Motorola,
i almost forgot my favorite TweetMeSomeSkin where everyday chicks take pics of them selves either naked or wearing something skimpy and tweet it, xmas was nice alot of chicks wearing santa and elf outfits! so im a perv sue me =p
0 Replies

cmacv

Reply Sun 3 Jan, 2010 10:35 am
@Droid Motorola,
took me a bit to find one that wasnt to bad to show
http://img697.imageshack.us/img697/126/tweetpic.jpg
The Chief

Reply Sun 3 Jan, 2010 01:54 pm
@cmacv,
Santa chicks are cool lol
0 Replies

Guit4rG0d

Reply Sun 3 Jan, 2010 09:57 pm
@cmacv,
cmacv;1828 wrote:

I am now a twitter user.

Thank you!
The Chief

Reply Sun 3 Jan, 2010 11:21 pm
@Guit4rG0d,
As good a reason as any LOL Very Happy
0 Replies

Droid Motorola

Reply Mon 4 Jan, 2010 02:08 am
@cmacv,
cmacv;1828 wrote:

Definately a reason why we should use social media sites
YankeeDudeL

Reply Mon 4 Jan, 2010 02:40 am
@Droid Motorola,
Ok, maybe Twitter isn't such a bad idea after all....
0 Replies

YankeeDudeL

Reply Mon 4 Jan, 2010 02:43 am
@Guit4rG0d,
Guit4rG0d;1809 wrote:
I use facebook a lot, but very sad that the app for the Droid is only so-so. I have it on my iTouch (same thing for iphone, but i wont say it) and i like it a lot more than the one for my droid, exp since it has chat.

I don't know if it'll be to your liking, but if you want to use the chat feature you can use Meebo IM. You can manage all your IMs at once, including Facebook and Myspace. Probably Twitter, too.
0 Replies

Droid Motorola

Reply Tue 5 Jan, 2010 10:23 am
@Droid Motorola,
I just found this new thing called tweetboard its in alpha... i gotta add it... It adds sorta a chat area to the side...

I always find it funny when people take their picture in the mirror....
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Which social media sites do u use? twitter? facebook?myspace?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 06:28:36