I took a weird pill and now I feel like i'm retarded

Amigo

Thu 28 Jan, 2010 06:03 pm
Sombody gave me this pill and said to take and now I feel like i'm becoming retarded but it feels good to be retarded and food taste really good.

Amigo

Thu 28 Jan, 2010 06:07 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QQhzvunjDw
0 Replies

Gargamel

Thu 28 Jan, 2010 06:17 pm
You do seem kind of retarded.
Amigo

Thu 28 Jan, 2010 06:26 pm
@Gargamel,
I am a little retarded but now it's worse but the food taste real good. I ate a whole jar of olives.

I'M RETARDED, I NEED MORE PILLS!
0 Replies

Amigo

Thu 28 Jan, 2010 06:59 pm
It's like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbJRNGB-k6o
NickFun

Thu 28 Jan, 2010 07:19 pm
@Amigo,
That kid's fucked up! What the hell did the dentist give him???
0 Replies

Sglass

Fri 29 Jan, 2010 02:33 am
@Amigo,
If food tastes good I bet it wasn't speed.
0 Replies

roger

Fri 29 Jan, 2010 03:25 am
@Amigo,
They really have asprin in Utah, huh?
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Fri 29 Jan, 2010 04:10 am
@Amigo,
Amigo wrote:
Sombody gave me this pill
and said to take and now I feel like i'm becoming retarded
but it feels good to be retarded and food taste really good.
I did not actually see it happen, but yesterday
I had like a weird retromonition that something like that happened.
I don t wanna brag, but sometimes I get this feeling
like I can retrodict the past, and then it turns out that I was RIGHT! Its true!!!

David
shewolfnm

Fri 29 Jan, 2010 06:38 am
@Amigo,
Ya know dude....

Im not at all ragging on you about getting high. Have fun Smile

But I sure have to ask what the **** has happened to you lately.
You used to be a pretty happy go lucky fun guy

Now when you come on, you are angry, short, rude and just out of your skin.

You know that you can seek other means and other paths with out living in the anger of the people who created them right?
Alex jones has a lot of issues. You dont need to absorb his anxiety and hate to be able to listen to what he says and pick for truths.

I want amigo back. Sad
That hot little mexican man who would post while he was drunk giggling like a school girl.
Where did he go. And why did you eat him?
Diest TKO

Fri 29 Jan, 2010 07:07 am
How is it that David can still manage to be the weirdest thing in a thread?

Truly in awe.
K
O
OmSigDAVID

Fri 29 Jan, 2010 07:23 am
@Diest TKO,
Diest TKO wrote:
How is it that David can still manage to be the weirdest thing in a thread?

Truly in awe.
K
O
I have u for my inspiration.
Are TKO your initials?
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Fri 29 Jan, 2010 07:35 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Laughing
0 Replies

ehBeth

Fri 29 Jan, 2010 08:48 am
@shewolfnm,
yup yup

this is the guy I miss

Quote:
I hike, mountain bike, play quitar and drums. I work hard, play hard but play more then I work (life is to short to work all the time). I do epoxy flooring, large contracts. Never been in a forum. Have no religion. My politics are far left. I've been to many protest including the RNC convention in New York and I've also helped promote protest. I am well traveled in the states. (I hope I just didn't put a target on my head telling people I'm a protester). Don't define me by this also I spell badly, type slowly, have bad grammer, have no clue what im doing, get lost often, send things places by accident then can't find them and dont know were they went or who I'm pissing off. I'm 35, never married (I would never marry a girl who would marry a guy like me -- my mother wouldn't approve) Will I last????
gungasnake

Fri 29 Jan, 2010 08:56 am
@Amigo,
Quote:
Sombody gave me this pill and said to take and now I feel like i'm becoming retarded....

Did the word "democrat" or "DNC" or anything like that appear on the bottle?
0 Replies

roger

Fri 29 Jan, 2010 03:23 pm
@shewolfnm,
Yeah!
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Fri 29 Jan, 2010 03:36 pm
@Amigo,
Are you sure you didn't get a placebo?
tsarstepan

Fri 29 Jan, 2010 03:41 pm
@ehBeth,
ehBeth wrote:

yup yup

this is the guy I miss

Quote:
I hike, mountain bike, play quitar and drums. I work hard, play hard but play more then I work (life is to short to work all the time). I do epoxy flooring, large contracts. Never been in a forum. Have no religion. My politics are far left. I've been to many protest including the RNC convention in New York and I've also helped promote protest. I am well traveled in the states. (I hope I just didn't put a target on my head telling people I'm a protester). Don't define me by this also I spell badly, type slowly, have bad grammer, have no clue what im doing, get lost often, send things places by accident then can't find them and dont know were they went or who I'm pissing off. I'm 35, never married (I would never marry a girl who would marry a guy like me -- my mother wouldn't approve) Will I last????

I never met this alleged individual described in the above profile passage. Could it constitute as false advertisement these days?
0 Replies

roger

Fri 29 Jan, 2010 03:41 pm
@tsarstepan,
Ya mean, he always sounds retarded?

Too bad you didn't know the early Amigo. Like Shewolf says, he's different. Maybe just too much exposure to Mormons.
tsarstepan

Fri 29 Jan, 2010 03:43 pm
@roger,
I guess it is a shame I never met the early Amigo. Maybe his prodigal personality will return to save his soul, reputation, and/or his sociable community nature.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » I took a weird pill and now I feel like i'm retarded
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 08:14:35