We Are All On Drugs

djjd62

Reply Sun 6 Dec, 2009 01:36 pm

well, only the hospital, after crash administered kind, according to the police

Weezer singer hurt in bus crash
By Chuck Johnston, CNN
December 6, 2009 2:11 p.m. EST

Glen, New York (CNN) -- The lead singer of the rock band Weezer was involved in a bus accident Sunday that left him and another passenger in an upstate New York hospital.

Rivers Cuomo, 40, complained of rib pain and was transferred, along with one other passenger, to St. Mary's Hospital in Amsterdam, New York.

Cuomo's wife, daughter, and a fifth passenger on the bus were uninjured. The bus was traveling from Toronto, Ontario, to Boston, Massachusetts, for a show Monday night at the Agganis Arena at Boston University.

The accident occurred shortly after 7:30 a.m. Sunday, while the bus was traveling eastbound on the New York State Thruway near the city of Amsterdam, according to Sgt. Brian Dollard with the New York State Police.

The driver said the back end of the bus slid on ice, then went into the median and hit some reflective posts before crossing back over the highway, going over the guardrail and landing in a ditch.

It had snowed about two inches overnight, police said. The roads were generally wet Sunday morning, but not covered in snow, Dollard said.

Police said they do not suspect drugs or alcohol were a factor in the accident.

The vehicle is a 2009 Prevost tour bus registered to Night Train Coach Inc., out of Tennessee.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 818 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sun 6 Dec, 2009 01:40 pm
In 1981 a drunken asshole shot me in the top of my leg. although it was the proverbial flesh wound it dug a furrow in the side of my leg and hurt like hell and I mean hurt like hell.

the next day I ate pain pills and a little speed to wake up and did an outdoor show .

Rib pain indeed. Pussy.
djjd62

Reply Sun 6 Dec, 2009 01:46 pm
@Bi-Polar Bear,
there's not much to his upper torso than rib, he's a frail little feller
Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sun 6 Dec, 2009 01:50 pm
@djjd62,
in 1981 I weighed 110 lbs. I only weigh 137 now.... no excuses.... the show goes on.... Drunk Laughing
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Sun 6 Dec, 2009 05:12 pm
Actually my favorite band. Sad that makes me sad.
0 Replies