Why THAT Avatar?

SealPoet

Reply Mon 20 Oct, 2003 04:44 am
and your Daddy?
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 20 Oct, 2003 04:46 am
I have seals - They go with my Christnas packages.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 20 Oct, 2003 05:00 am
I'm afraid of clowns, so the avatar is part of my therapy.
0 Replies

Grand Duke

Reply Mon 20 Oct, 2003 06:42 am
I have a question for Craven, in case he comes by here sometime soon - is one of your avatars' the government spy from 'Ninja Scroll'? I saw it last week for the first time, and thought I recognised the guy. Cool film anyway.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Mon 20 Oct, 2003 07:05 am
SealPoet wrote:
and your Daddy?

I was NEVER that cute!
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Mon 20 Oct, 2003 07:26 am
Ceili wrote:
It's me. I didn't have the imagination to use anything else.
BTW I absolutly love your avitar Phoenix.

Even that one eye looks very sexy :wink:
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Mon 20 Oct, 2003 07:46 am
I love black animals. I think they have a special quality of mystery. I have green eyes. All this is retrospective. When I saw the avatar, I said to myself, "Le chat c'est moi." Well, not really. But it felt that way. Instant chemistry.

I don't have a clue what it says about me. Probably nuttin'.
0 Replies

mac11

Reply Mon 20 Oct, 2003 07:57 am
My avatar is the Delphic Sibyl from the Sistine Chapel ceiling. I have a miniature copy of her face and have always loved it. Here's her whole picture:

http://www.artistsuk.net/acatalog/mini-DELPHIC-SIBYL.JPG
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Mon 20 Oct, 2003 08:00 am
mac11- I love that face too, especially the expression. When I first saw the avatar, I got some very positive vibes from it!
0 Replies

mac11

Reply Mon 20 Oct, 2003 08:07 am
I'm glad to hear it Phoenix. Very Happy She seems so calm and wise - both are qualities I strive for...

Someone referred to her as "the nun" recently, which surprised me. I hadn't thought that she'd be taken for a nun. That would not be an avatar I'd choose!
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Mon 20 Oct, 2003 09:23 am
Woof, it's because on the Internet, no one knows you're a ... :wink:
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Mon 20 Oct, 2003 09:38 am
Someone emailed me a joke once and this sweetie was on it. Anyhoo it made me laugh out loud and I think it reflects my personality well. Humor is very important to me, plus I can look just like this first thing in the morning and ya know what? I've learned to love it! Also, like an Emu (yes I'm an Emu, not an Ostrich!), I can get snippy and stomp without warning.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 20 Oct, 2003 10:04 am
LOL! Heeven I still smile everytime I see your precious Emu face :-D
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 20 Oct, 2003 10:25 pm
Because Botticelli is my all-time favorite painter, because "Venus" and I share the same coloring, and because I'm a Libra (ruled by Venus.)
0 Replies

satt fs

Reply Mon 20 Oct, 2003 10:36 pm
C-clef (indicating the position of the pitch C).. beautiful in shape.
0 Replies

Vivien

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2003 02:01 am
cos i love cats and this just really appealed to me with its lovely sense of freedom
0 Replies

southerngrl

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2003 09:20 am
LOL. Pretty self-explanatory, huh? After 10 years of research and a lifetime of interest in the Southern heritage (I'm from Virginia and great great grandfather fought in the war) I have made it my life's goal to assist in preserving the heritage of my roots. Amazing the mis-information that people still believe today about the South. The history was written by the victor. The two men are Robert E. Lee and Stonewall Jackson. Two generals who freed their slaves prior to the war, who were from the first state to attempt to abolish slavery...Virginia. The Souths main reason for fighting this war were to avoid the high tariffs the North placed on us, because we were importing from Britain cheaper, and one of the main reasons was to preserve States Rights as our FF's intended. We still fight for it today in America. And for the record, I hate no one. If this subject interest you...just take a look at this brief synopsis.

http://www.sierratimes.com/03/07/28/albenson.htm
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Why THAT Avatar?
  3. » Page 2
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/29/2024 at 04:00:01