Lord Christopher Monckton's claim that Obama will sign over the United States sovreignty in December

mismi

Reply Fri 23 Oct, 2009 06:46 pm
@ossobuco,
No, I am not scared of Obama. Wracked with fear is pretty strong language. I don't like change that is for sure...I learn to adapt pretty quickly though.

I am pretty gullible. Which is why I ran this by you all....I knew you would give me a swift kick and solid opinions. That's all I needed. Someone posted it on FaceBook and I listened and wondered.

To be honest - I posted it before I pondered it much.

I try not to do that often. I go through periods of filterlessness though. Think and post. It's dangerous.

Just out of curiosity though....is there anything in place to keep that kind of thing from happening? Or is it a possibility it could happen?

I actually think Obama is a nice man. I certainly don't agree with his politics but that shouldn't surprise you.
kickycan

Reply Fri 23 Oct, 2009 06:54 pm
Don't worry, Mismi, if Obama ever gives the country away you are welcome to live here with me in Kickyland, where all that is required is that you service your fearless leader (me) in all sexual and domestic ways that he deems necessary. Everyone is free (to do as Kicky says) here in Kickyland!
mismi

Reply Fri 23 Oct, 2009 06:57 pm
@kickycan,
Ahhh...now that is comforting. There is nothing I would like better than to be in servitude to you.

Now where is that bridge Green Witch?
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 23 Oct, 2009 07:04 pm
@mismi,
mismi wrote:

Think and post. It's dangerous.

I'm the poster woman for this. Trouble is, I'm not entirely against it. Controlled tone all the time can also be irritating in its quiet way, hard to live with. I'd rather converse. Which we are doing, eh?

mismi

Reply Fri 23 Oct, 2009 07:08 pm
@ossobuco,
Quote:
Controlled tone all the time can also be irritating in its quiet way.

I agree. I like to think every once in a while you are getting something that is gut honest.

Thicker skin is needed though. Very Happy It's amazing how easily I can get my feelings hurt and embarrassed by people I have never met before. I am aware that the embarrassment is my own fault sometimes. Wink

tsarstepan

Reply Fri 23 Oct, 2009 07:11 pm
@mismi,
Where did you get this alleged cold medicine?! From a guy on a street corner? Shocked Drunk Razz

Let me suggest you watch the movie In The Loop, it's a satirical take on how a lowly MP from England got England into the Iraq War, (emphasis on satirical).

How would an ex-science advisor get such a theory. If it were true, it would be so covered up that it could only be revealed after the signing.

It seems to be a marriage of fear mongering and perhaps dementia on the part of Lord Christopher Monckton.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Fri 23 Oct, 2009 07:12 pm
@Sglass,
Those bloody Texans better vote Kinky Friedman for Senate! On his way to becoming the next president! Smile
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Fri 23 Oct, 2009 07:13 pm
@mismi,
Quote:
I am aware that the embarrassment is my own fault sometimes.
that puts you ahead of at least 90% of the posters here.
ossobuco

Reply Fri 23 Oct, 2009 07:17 pm
@mismi,
Mismi, we like you, a whole lot of us here are fans.

It is possible to be friends with differences - many of us are. Roger and I, friends in real life, could not be more different on issues (or could we) but there is a basic respect, appreciation.

Be yourself, it's okay. Flex your self muscles.
mismi

Reply Fri 23 Oct, 2009 07:22 pm
@dyslexia,
Quote:
mismi said:
Quote:
I am aware that the embarrassment is my own fault sometimes.

that puts you ahead of at least 90% of the posters here.

At least in knowing this about myself. Very Happy
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Fri 23 Oct, 2009 07:22 pm
@ossobuco,
Thanks Osso...I am learning...this is always a good thing.
0 Replies

Diest TKO

Reply Fri 23 Oct, 2009 07:43 pm
@mismi,
We honor treaties?

T
K
O
kickycan

Reply Fri 23 Oct, 2009 07:54 pm
@ossobuco,
ossobuco wrote:
Be yourself, it's okay. Flex your self muscles.

Yeah, mismi, and while you're at it, relax and take off some of that constrictive clothing! Just look at this picture of Diest TKO and Tsarstepan. Flexing AND nekkid. They really know how to have a good time, those two.

http://cdn.holytaco.com/www/sites/default/files/naked_truck_cant_this_dudes_awesome.jpg

mismi

Reply Fri 23 Oct, 2009 07:56 pm
@Diest TKO,
rim shot for you TKO.

mismi

Reply Fri 23 Oct, 2009 07:56 pm
@kickycan,
Who said I had on any restrictive clothing?
tsarstepan

Reply Fri 23 Oct, 2009 07:58 pm
@kickycan,
DUDE! Neutral That's just plain wrong! Shocked Plain funkily wrong at that! Embarrassed

You've made some of my teddy bears on my bed cry with that vicious slander! Big meanie! Crying or Very sad
kickycan

Reply Fri 23 Oct, 2009 07:59 pm
@mismi,
Pictures, please! Come on, you don't want to make Diest or Tsarstepan feel awkward for sharing, do you?
edgarblythe

Reply Fri 23 Oct, 2009 08:00 pm
@Sglass,
I don't like Kinky's politics. I do like his band, the Texas Jew Boys.
kickycan

Reply Fri 23 Oct, 2009 08:00 pm
@tsarstepan,
I'm sorry, Tsarstepan, but you should be proud. You're pretty buff, dude. Smile
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Fri 23 Oct, 2009 08:03 pm
@mismi,
If it makes you feel any better, the President can sign all the treaties he wants, but it doesn't count until the Senate ratifies it.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/02/2024 at 11:18:54