Which Side Of the Christmas Wars Are You On This Year?

Foofie

Reply Thu 15 Oct, 2009 07:57 pm
@mismi,
mismi wrote:

Quote:
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Is it lost? I say it sometimes...sometimes I don't - it's a pretty big mouthful. Usually I say "Merry Christmas" - or if in a public place "Happy Holidays" until Christmas - then that next week I say "Happy New Year". And really "Happy Holidays" can cover it all...New Years as well...it is quite a convenient little phrase.

O.K. I say nothing. If someone gives me any type of greeting, for any holiday, I reply, "Thank you; you too." I am not into any holidays, of any faith, including the one I was born into. It is just another day in interstellar space.
0 Replies

Philis

Reply Thu 15 Oct, 2009 09:56 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
I am christian and they can boycott whatever they want
perhaps I should have added ........
more sarcasm, I don't get involved in boycotting christmas and everything that that incurs.
quiet snow [can you hear it] and beauty is what I see in the seasonhttp://img246.imageshack.us/img246/5244/snowwtrees.jpg

roger

Reply Thu 15 Oct, 2009 10:21 pm
@Philis,
You're representing that as a quote from Setanta? It isn't. Why would you want to be so dishonest on something so easily verified?
Setanta

Reply Thu 15 Oct, 2009 10:39 pm
@roger,
Roger, i think you misconstrue. I believe that member has quoted her own last post, to which i had responded, and has then expanded what she posted. I don't believe it was her intent to dishonestly attribute those sentiments to me.

I consider what she wrote to be a non-sequitur to what i posted, but i don't think she meant to practice deception.
roger

Reply Thu 15 Oct, 2009 10:43 pm
@Setanta,
Oh. My mistake.

Sorry, Phillis
Philis

Reply Fri 16 Oct, 2009 01:31 am
@roger,
Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/28/2024 at 04:05:15