to what extent is data hack from another pc through internet possible?

Reply Thu 8 Oct, 2009 11:17 am
something strange happened with me n m gonna write the full story here:
the thing is, i had some pics(nudes) of my girlfriend(with her permission) in my pc for around 1 year untill last month when i deleted them becoz i moved to another country,my gf being left behind.today i received a phone call from her.she told me that 1 of her friends called her n showed 1 of the same picture in his mobile.he told her that when he knew that her pictures were on the internet,he contacted his friends who knew hacking, to help remove the pictures.he said that they discovered that my pc had been hacked by several people in several countries.(according to them they even found every pc to which pics were transfered to n deleted them.)so he proved to my gf that he saved her from everything.

now the thing is that i knew from a long time that he liked my gf n wanted her to b his.n i also remember once i gave him a windows dvd accidently. in which i had hidden the same pics but hidden in some windows folder(which a normal person would not look for and is not easy to find.).i took back the dvd back a few hours afterwards as i realised there were pics in there.
he could not have got the pics any other way..
although he is a nice guy,never does any ones bad.
so my conclusion is that he must have explored the dvd(dont know how he knew there were pics hidden in there),copied the pics,and now when m abroad he is trying to somehow impress my girlfriend.
BUT I WANT TO KNOW THAT THE STORY HE TOLD HER CAN BE TRUE OR NOT.IT IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR MY RELATIONSHIP,SO PLEASE HELP WITH UR ANSWERS..
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,146 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Robert Gentel

Reply Thu 8 Oct, 2009 11:21 am
@alix2020,
The hacking story as described is completely unbelievable.
engineer

Reply Thu 8 Oct, 2009 12:37 pm
@Robert Gentel,
When he put the disk in his computer, an app probably completely scanned it for photos and asked if your friend wanted to upload them to the photo library. I doubt he had to scan the disk to find them.
Robert Gentel

Reply Thu 8 Oct, 2009 02:55 pm
@engineer,
The part I am saying is not credible is that they hacked his pc, found every computer that the photos were on and deleted them. Getting the photos off the disc is clearly what most likely happened.
0 Replies