Lost photos IPhoto, HELP!!!

Ceili

Reply Thu 17 Sep, 2009 04:07 pm
I've been trying to back up all my photos. I've been doing this for days, taking all the photos from the various albums, computers and back up disks I own. So, I've got all the periphery on the hard drive. I backed up the Mac too, first thing. All the pictures uploaded and or fixed with Adobe are on the harddrive, but not the IPhoto pics, so I started manually transferring the files. It worked with the first folder, but when i went to get the rest of the pictures from the Mac/IPhoto, I couldn't find them.
I have tried changing the permission, the read write stuff, but no luck. Now I'm starting to panic. There are 10, 000 pictures on here, somewhere but I can't find them. I don't want to turn off the computer in case it fucks up even more.

Ever since I put adobe on the computer I've had problems. I won't even load properly. I'm missing vital pieces from the software, but Adobe won't help. I'm so frustrated. Why did I buy a Mac?
I never had problems with PCs but everybody said "buy a Mac" for what, the wrist slitting factor?

So, if any of you have a clue what I should do, please, I would be grateful.
Ta

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,843 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Mame

Reply Thu 17 Sep, 2009 07:27 pm
Take it in to an Apple store and they'll help you.

I have a Mac, too, after years of only PCs and I'm so glad I switched. I'd NEVER, EVER go back to a PC.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Thu 17 Sep, 2009 08:49 pm
Did you give any of the photos actual names? If so, search for it in FIND and maybe you'll find them all.
0 Replies