What is your hobby?

roger

Reply Tue 14 Oct, 2003 06:51 pm
No good Safecracker. Judo and akido are sports. Pretend there is a do after the karate <karatedo>. Ju jitsu is not a sport, but I suppose it can be a hobby.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Tue 14 Oct, 2003 06:55 pm
Very Happy
0 Replies

hobitbob

Reply Tue 14 Oct, 2003 07:04 pm
My level of taking people seriously drops dramatically when they indulge in "My style is better than your style."
0 Replies

Tyrius

Reply Tue 14 Oct, 2003 08:39 pm
Other. Listening to music and creating it.
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Tue 14 Oct, 2003 08:57 pm
Hi, Renew. Welcome to A2K!!!

I like to 'browse' cemetaries. I love the statues, and really enjoy reading cool, ancient headstones. Have a couple of gothic-looking headstone rubbings as art in my house. Also photographs of some beautiful, old cemetaries in Savannah, and along the road--deserted....

Love to find old, forgotten cemetaries...

Enjoy geneaology(sp). Have contacted a few very distant family--- Very interesting.
0 Replies

Eve

Reply Tue 14 Oct, 2003 08:59 pm
Gardening, gardening and more gardening.
0 Replies

safecracker

Reply Tue 14 Oct, 2003 09:00 pm
I was joking but if you want to go there, in a practicle situation my style has been shown to work better, bjj is a sport now but it is derived from judo anyway. hob I train under the gracies and have trained under others as well no 1 art is the best but a mix of a few will get u close.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 14 Oct, 2003 09:05 pm
Sofia, there's a really neat old cemetery in Stowe, Vermont. Not hidden, but very cool. Check it out if you're in the area. I love the one that was on the cover of "Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil." Have you seen it?
http://goodandevil.warnerbros.com/img/onesheet.jpg
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Tue 14 Oct, 2003 09:11 pm
Yes. Is so haunting. I'd seen it before the book came out.

They had to remove it, because people were ...doing stuff to it.

Savannah has some lovely spots in the Bonaventure Cemetary, and a couple of others with incredibly obelisks and huge angels guarding some tombs. Some famous people (military, musicians, politicians...), who spent some cash to keep up with the Dead Joneses...
0 Replies

Turner 727

Reply Tue 14 Oct, 2003 10:36 pm
Civ3 mostly. I do enjoy watching movies, reading. . . that kind of thing. I like reading forums too. There are a couple that I'm a regular at, and a couple more that I browse.

I like keeping up on the news, and I watch my Chiefs play every Sunday. Well, the next game is Monday Night. . . gonna miss that one. Sad
0 Replies

kev

Reply Wed 15 Oct, 2003 12:24 am
Not sure if the first two qualify as a hobby,

1. walking in the yorkshire dales
2. bagging munro's in Scotland
3. photography, although I dont seem to get any better at it.
0 Replies

Heliotrope

Reply Wed 15 Oct, 2003 01:09 am
Drumming for me although it's not really a hobby. It's my career.
I'm a voracious reader and have a large library. I play computer games and I love photography.
I collect knives and seemingly collect microphones, but they're useful at least.
I've got an amazingly extensive software collection and I almost forgot ! I collect old computers; BBC Micro, ZX Spectrum, ZX81, Oric etc...

Groovy.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 04:24:46