What is your hobby?

renew

Reply Tue 14 Oct, 2003 04:07 am
can you reply me? i am doing a research.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,625 • Replies: 31
No top replies

Montana

Reply Tue 14 Oct, 2003 04:13 am
I have many hobbies, but my favorites are swimming and doing crafts.
0 Replies

willow tl

Reply Tue 14 Oct, 2003 04:21 am
I hated to limit myself to just one choice, renew, but movies have always been a favorite of mine.
I also enjoy reading, usually science fiction/fantasy or a good horror novel. And now since I have come online, I am into online games, such as bridge, and of course A2K. If I had the resources, I would be a traveller, I enjoy meeting new people and learning about new cultures. If I could have a full time job that encompassed travelling that would be my profession! Smile
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Tue 14 Oct, 2003 05:00 am
Hi, renew. Music, surf fishing, and A2K are my basic hobbies.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 14 Oct, 2003 06:39 am
I have many hobbies. One I particulary enjoy is collecting butterfly skeletons. Walking through the woods on a beautiful day, turning logs over, looking under rocks -- all the usual places to find the elusive butterfly skeleton. I have about... let me think... damn, I guess I don't have any butterfly skeletons. I'm still going to continue looking though.
I also collect those plastic rings that come off milk cartons when you tear the top off. And I have a collection of polka music that will knock your socks off! I guess you could say I'm a "hobby" kind of guy. Hmmm, what else?
Oh yeah, I almost forgot my collection of photographs of the Mennyasszony Ta'nc, a wedding dance of Hungarian peasants. I just love the way those Hungarian people look during the festivities -- so colorfully clothed and so full of life as they spin in circles and toss flowers into the air and the children play on the edge of the crowd and the bride is glowing and everything is so mesmerizing and strangely peaceful that I sometimes weep when I gaze upon them. I have a couple of those.
I have other hobbies but I don't have time to get into them right now. I'll get back to you.

Oh, and.... thanks for asking.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Tue 14 Oct, 2003 06:40 am
Reading before I started uni. Now I can't risk my head being filled with anything but my work and what I'm studying. If I had the money to not work and pursue my interests, I could imagine myself studying all the things that interest me.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Tue 14 Oct, 2003 07:52 am
Reading. Sometimes I will get out the tools and turn a board into a stick.
0 Replies

renew

Reply Tue 14 Oct, 2003 08:14 am
Hi, gustavratzenhofer. I think your hobby is collection.
0 Replies

renew

Reply Tue 14 Oct, 2003 08:20 am
Thanks for your reply (A2K's member)!
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 14 Oct, 2003 08:29 am
I used to do photography mostly, now I do gardening mostly.

I'd say eating is a bit more than a hobby.
0 Replies

fishin

Reply Tue 14 Oct, 2003 08:50 am
Hmmm.. Fishing (of course! lol), hunting and woodworking.
0 Replies

dream2020

Reply Tue 14 Oct, 2003 10:39 am
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
I have other hobbies but I don't have time to get into them right now. I'll get back to you.

Oh, and.... thanks for asking.

Gus hasn't told you about hid capybara swamp, yet. In fact, I'm relieved to hear he's branching out from his swamp animals. They were a bit of an obsession. Laughing
0 Replies

safecracker

Reply Tue 14 Oct, 2003 12:49 pm
jack of all trades master of none, I'm into fitness, marksmanship, fishing, No Holds Barred fighting, reading, computer programming, you name it I probably do it.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Tue 14 Oct, 2003 12:54 pm
I am into working out, birding, and learning of every sort. I love to surf the internet, because I am always coming up with something of which I had been heretofore unfamiliar.
0 Replies

dream2020

Reply Tue 14 Oct, 2003 01:21 pm
I play the violin, read, and sew when I get the chance. Playing the violin dominates because it takes time to practice for concerts we're doing in my community orchestra.
0 Replies

Portal Star

Reply Tue 14 Oct, 2003 05:18 pm
you didn't leave the option for multiple hobbies or write-ins. I cook, read, watch movies, play video games - designing houses in the sims and zelda with some james bond multiplayer action thrown in, I also windsurf. I go hiking (I dabble in botany) and swimming. I geocache. I like to do cosmetology on my friends - like do their hair and their makeup, sometimes hair cuts if they let me. It's like painting on a living, breathing, canvas. I take extracurricular classes, like in dancing or martial arts or whatever fun thing is available and fits with my schedule. Photography and a wide range of art things are sort of hobbies (can your career also be your hobby?) I play the flute and am trying to pick up violin and guitar. I used to collect cool vintage clothing, now I just keep my eyes peeled for old jethro tull t-shirts.

Letty - what is surf fishing?
0 Replies

-andrea-

Reply Tue 14 Oct, 2003 05:23 pm
music 8)
0 Replies

hobitbob

Reply Tue 14 Oct, 2003 05:26 pm
karate, reading, theatre, music, sleeping, etc......
0 Replies

kerver

Reply Tue 14 Oct, 2003 05:35 pm
writing, playing, and recording music
0 Replies

safecracker

Reply Tue 14 Oct, 2003 06:07 pm
karate lmao....brazilian jiu jitsu there u go
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » What is your hobby?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/07/2024 at 05:48:01